Novotel Clarke Quay

AMBUSH>> Thank u! I wait for your email. I am going down to NCQ today to see the venue. I hope it'll live up to my expectations! Heehee.. My PS is on the 24th.. OMG.. i'm so stressed. Hope I dun get fat and pimply overnight! Sheesh!

jasmine23

hi all, i will b miting jamie later to discuss further into details on my upcoming wedding dinner.... will updateu guys on the selection of wedding favors...

beldry

Dear ladies..

i've sent the link.. i dun have my actual wedding ps.. only some candid ones.. must wait another 3 mths..tsk.. =)i have uploaded some wedding songs too..hope they are useful yah..

hey jaz.. thanks!! hope to hear good news from you.. hope they have great wedding favours.. think NCQ is getting better and better..

lingandyang

HI ambush!

thanks for your photos! They are lovely and so are you wo!

I like your gown, quite simple but got a bit of the roman feel because of the ribbon, i like it.

i also like the "just married" sign you hold. Add a characteristic to your photos. Oh but your london cab i tot is bright yellow, but seem like is like champange gold, i tot is quite nice too ya..

henyve

Hi ambush,

Ur wedding dress very nice hehe...i like the ribbon. Is the red dress your evening gown? Hehe gives me a kind of traditional (due to the red colour) and yet modern feel. The london cab suits your surroundings nicely too, gives an autumn feel. I can see that you are enjoying your PS. =) Where did you get the "just married "sign?

Hi Jas,

Thanks for the advice. Will have that in mind when selecting my BS. Congrats for the upcoming wedding =)

jasmine23

hi all... i mit up wif jamie yesterday... find her quite friendly n professional... just to update u babes... the table cloth, they now provide either red o champagne table cloth... favors r ok... jamie is patience enulf wif u to go through all the steps on the AD....

belleteo

Jaz,

Do you mean the guest table as well or only VIP table? As for my understanding all guest table is white in colour.

Hi Ambrush,

Thanks, very nice... The just married sign is so cute... i like that

lingandyang

Hey Jaz,

your AD coming soon wo! you must be busy and excited now, do update us about your AD!

oh wat are the favours they are offering ya?

beldry

hey ladies..

thanks a lot!

hey lingandyang..

you know initially i wanted the pink london cab..but the car was hit the day before my ps.. sad.. so gotta settle for the yellow one.. dunnoe if i had told you before..hehe.. i complained to many ppl.. haha super whiny.. hey..when s ur PS..im sure you'll oso have lotsa fun.. wanna join multiply? hee.. maybe you can do ur ps with food oso? haha ur fave..

hey henyve..

the red evening gown is only for the ps.. i like the design at the back..too bad the only pic i had of the back wasnt very nice..so had to skip tt..tsk.. i mtm my EG.. but it was not ready when i did my ps then..

hey..yes!! i had fun at the ps.. have you done yrs? i got the sign from far-east...there s this shop tt sells all these wedding stuff..cant remember its 2nd or 3rd level.. you can also have the sign with ur hb and ur name on..

hey belle..

thanks a lot! yah..just told henyve..you can get the sign from far-east.. think ard $39.. can use as home decor aft tt.. or decorate ur wedding car..

hey sunny gal..

no prob..i'll send to you yah..=) i called up the owner of the london cab..here are the contacts..

pink london cab: mr low -- 97890455

yellow london cab: mr ram -- 90602922

it's $45 per hour.. hope this helps..=)

hey jaz..

excited to know what favours they have oso... *wink*

henyve

Hi ambush,

I'm still searching for BS now...hehe my AD is still a long way from now =) Praying hard that I have done enough research and good luck to get a good BS. Hope to enjoy my PS too. =)

not_firmed

wow.. so many post lately arh... me busy at work.. so didn come n chat here...

Jaz.. U done yr food tasting??? so far so good???

Ambush.. I must wait for yr actual PS photos arh... hehehe....

henyve.. my BS from JB.. if u interested to get one in JB, let me know arh...

jasmine23

hi belle... it applies to all tables...u get to choose bet gold n red table cloth... onli the VIP tables has ribbons... ribbons u can also get to choose either the 2 colors...

u can take red for ur VIP, ribbons - gold color... n for guests gold table cloth...

hi lingandyang, the wedding favors i have got r key chains or bears o chocolates....

hi tweety, s for the food tasting.. the chief chef -chris is quite patience to all our suggestions... i requested to change a few dishes like chicken to duck.. he offers me solutions n how much to top up etc....

lingandyang

Hey ambush!

Yah you got mentioned to me about your pink london cab being hit the day before your photoshoot. But I think the yellow one look quite nice also wo. I really like the one you took at bontanic garden, look like autumn time, and like not taken in singapore like that. hehe.. you can tell your fren you take the photos in Korea (hehehhe).

My photoshoot not so soon bah. Maybe end of this year..

Hey Jaz, so now the table cloth got 2 colours! that's good news. cos previously i think only the 2 VIP tables got colour table cloth, the rest all white one. We all think it's a bit too plain, but Jamie got mentioned that the colour for the table cloth may change. Now really change liao so think the whole ballroom atmosphere will improve too!

Oh then which favor did you choose ya?

henyve

Hi tweety,

Don't think will get JB cos we dont have transport so a little troublesome lor...just manage to get my BS during the bridal fair...at least another thing settle =)

beldry

hey tweety..

hee.. i'm sure ur ps will also be lovely.. hey ive seen the gowns.. all so beautiful.. have u decided on the WG? when's ur ps?

hey henyve..

i tried adding u on multiply..haha but im not sure if ur id is ur name oso.. or u add me? talk to you soon yah.. btw i like ur name.. beautiful name.. i used to have a student with the same name as you.. pretty pretty girl..

wow.. im excited abt to see the wedding favours soon.. =p

~bliss~

Hi Jaz,

Thanks for that! Heehee...

Going down next week to confirm the booking =)

Btw, do you gals take the free flow beer or per bottle wine per table..?

~bliss~

By the way, you gals know how many themes does NCQ have? Cos that day i went to look at the setup of the wedding dinner... i find that the stage is kinda plain... not much decor though...
wonder if can request for more decor...

henyve

Hi ambush,

hehe thanx ok...added you...you are a teacher? hehe this name is given to me by my cousin like it a lot too. =) but lots of pple duno how to pronounce.

not_firmed

Jaz.. so u change the menu first b4 food tasting or during food tasting u communicate with the chef??? so u got keychain?? how abt yr invitation card?? choose alr???

Jamie told me that they have 2 colours of table cloth too.. red n gold... but I really like it when they tie all the chairs in ribbon.. but then the VIP won be so special liao... so will stick to only VIP with ribbons...

Henyve.. yes.. without transport abit troublesome.. so which BS did u sign up??

Ambush... thanks... my PS will be in March.. choosen all my WG n EG, but I am thinking of MTM, but scared that it may not turn out as nice as I think... is yr WG MTM or OTR?? U seen all the gowns?? u mean u go n choose yr AD gown??

I haven add u in multiply.. shall add u later ya...

Bliss... so far from what i know only 2 themes, crystal n flowers... I would prefer crystal to flower... more classic..
agree that abit plain, but quite neat lor..

henyve

Hi Tweety,

I have signed up with Santiago during the bridal fair at suntec...hehe duno is it a good choice...hoping for the best lor

not_firmed

Hi... this is the flower theme that Jamie send to me..
446727.jpg

~bliss~

Hihi...

The flower theme looks pretty ya... anyone have pictures of the crystal themes?

Do i have to chose the theme when i made my deposit or i only need to tell them when its nearer to the date? =)

~bliss~

btw, i tink i somewhere that NCQ dun provide printing of invitations cards? Which means they provide us the blank cards only is it? then we find our own printing sources? Whats the colour of the invitation cards btw? =) Or we need to source for our own invitations cards?
Sorry for the many questions... heehee...

imac

hey henyve

i went there on sun too..was surprised tat it was q a small scale..(with 'big' names - brides asia).. my intention is to go for more wedding venues but was 'dragged' by Santiago..but was alright to get some info on d latest promo package..hm..as compared to Bridal Concept, it was of a better package...

update us when u start yr bridal package
happy.gif

btw, when's yr Big Day?

jasmine23

hi tweety, i change the menu during food tasting when i communicate with the chef. i chose the key chain.

s i customised my invitation cards... i printed the cards somewhere else... s is much cheaper but is a bit troublesome s is in JB.. but, quality wise, is the same s sgp... i printed my thank you card there also...

h ibliss, they NCQ dun provide printing of invitations cards, they onli provide the blank cards.. they will ask u to find their allocated printer... S for the colour of the invitation cards... u can chose it urself when u go to the shop...

~bliss~

Hi Jaz,

Thanks for the info!
So i can source for my own printer as well..

where did u do your printing? to NCQ allocated printer? Or is it cheaper outside? =)

belleteo

Hi Ladies,

This is the pic i took during wedding show at cinimon ballroom. The crystal Theme. If the light turn white then will look plain but once light is switching, whole room looks romantic.

Hi Jaz, Is their wedding card nice and much variety? How much you print each card for?

447188.jpg

not_firmed

Hi Jaz.. so u didn take their cardS?? Did you change to anything??? I am thinking of printing my own cards as well as my BS is in JB, it's on the way mah... But I doubt Jamie can give me anything good leh...

rine13

Hi all
My AD will be on 26th Oct 07 , Phoenix Ballroom
Anyone have the pics of the ballroom with crystal theme?

not_firmed

Tweety : 27 Oct 2007, Cinnamon
henyve : 7 June 2008,Cinnamon
~bliss~ : 3 Jan 2008, Phoenix Ballroom
Rinne : 26 Oct 2007, Phoenix
Lingadyang : 21 Jun 2006, Phoenix

not_firmed

Hi Rine.. the pics can be seen in this forum... posted by Belle....

Bliss... U ever thought of doing it at JB???
I think u got to go to Cards topic to have more details... Me haven started on that.. sorry...

not_firmed

Sorry.. let me re-arrange arh...

Lingadyang : 21 Jun 2008, Phoenix

rine13

Hi Tweety
Thanks i can veiw the pic liao..
wow yr Ad is jz one day after me..congrats to you! hope we can get the best service frm NCQ!

~bliss~

Hi pwetties!

I was about to say about the 1 day difference of rine and tweety! haha...

Yeah! Hopes everyone of us gets the best service on our special day!

Hey Tweety,

I thot it might be quite troublesome to do it in JB plus i also dunno where to go wor... keke...

I read in the cards threads and saw many recommended Tdragon.

Anyone exp with them there already? =)

peridotitude

Hi all NCQ BTBs, nice to know that you are starting a list here too. Thanks to Tweety. Just added myself to the list. =)

peridotitude : 7 July 2007, Cinnamon

beldry

hey henyve..

yup..me a teacher.. haha poor poor teacher..

hey tweety..

u've added me oredi..hehe.. you blur queen.. nah.. i was saying i saw ur gowns on multiply.. hmm.. i think its u i hope.. there were 3 pics of ur WG.. haha sekali it wasnt you after all..

hey thanks for starting the list..

here's to add on..

ambush : 1 July 2007, Cinnamon
peridotitude : 7 July 2007, Cinnamon

not_firmed

Rine.. thanks.. hope for the best arh...

Bliss... I think it's much cheaper to do in JB, that's y alot of ppl choose to do it there... There is one shop at city square, very near to custom, so more convenience???

Hi Peridotitute... Welcome...

Ambush... I don think I got 3 photos in WG in my multiply leh... hahaha.. u saw the wrong person???

~bliss~

Hi Tweety!

Thanks for the info! U have the name of the store? Hee Hee...

Btw, how many months in advance do we need to do the printing?