Hihi!I have started my research a few months back and in the confirmation stage now.
Recently I went for Hilton and MBS wedding shows and more or less we are going for MBS.
As for bridals, we have visited 4 bridals namely Yvonne Creative, Louvre Bridal, Z Wedding and My Dream Wedding.
Most likely we are going to Louvre Bridal for their Korean style and their gowns.
Next, we are planning for our AD photographer and videographer. Maybe will do the same. Research first then decide again end of this year. Because good photographer need advance booking.
I'm a Nov 25 bride here
Already feeling like a lot to prepare and settle even though its still almost 1 year away hahaha
18 nov BTB too! hows your planning? my friend recently engaged fresh from kenneth photog too they're really good! how much did they quote you?Hey, what does it mean by 'chill' date? My AD is 18 Nov too!
Hi all Nov 2017 BTBs! I've done pretty much nothing's done except venue, what about you? I need recommendations for:
1. Gowns - looking at TGW, any feedbacks/reviews?
2. Photographer - looking at Pixioo, any feedbacks/reviews?
3. Videographer - Pixioo collabs with Fresh from Kenneth, any feedbacks/reviews?
4. MUA - I'm looking at Marie Soh (partners with TGW), any feedbacks/reviews?
5. JP - so far, William Cheong has been mentioned a couple of times in this thread, any feedbacks/reviews?
Good luck to all in your planning!
Hi jamie,Hello all! My AD on the 25th nov! Booked Goodwood park hotel last July and and also bought a package with zwedding. Any reviews on these 2? I chose Goodwood park hotel without knowing their food standards cause I fell in love with the colonial feel ballroom.
hi, i'm looking at dec for my AD but yet to book a lunch banquet at the following hotel
appreciate if someone can share any info/advise