My Momentum - Responsible Weight Loss Lifestyle Program

Healthyfit

Ladies, I recently tried this slimming program from Holland. A friend recommended me as I have been trying to lose weight for the big day but to no avail. Apparently, I managed to lose 7kg in about a month, without exercising but just eating fresh food prepared at home. The only downside is no carbs, fat and sugar for 27 days, but unlimited veggies (yay for me cos I love veggies). Almost died during the first week but after looking at the scale, I decided to pull through the diet.

I have to say, since trying the diet, I lost all my cravings and haven't gain back any weight. Maybe only when I am having the time of the month and water retention and sweet cravings set in. It is priced reasonably at about $900. There is no chemicals, hormones or meal replacement. This program uses multivitamins and carnitine. Right now, I am still eating multivitamins and also anti-oxidant from them as their multi-vits are pretty reasonably priced for individual packed tablets.

Sharing this piece of good news here because it will be great for brides looking to lose weight quickly before their big day. I managed to lose it all to shock my guest on my big day and manage to stay the same. It is fast (although need to tahan the cravings with sweets, carbs and fats) and pretty efficient. you can go to www.mymomentum.com.sg to find out more. Or call their number to find out more. Mobile No. :92311472

If you have any questions to ask me regarding the diet feel free to ask me! I am happy to share.