My ex-MIL is a real pain even though we don't stay together

Just like to post my story here to tell others that don't think that living separately from your MIL would always be better after reading all the scary stories of staying with MIL. Here goes.

Seriously, I have no idea what she is thinking. She claimed that she is very tired by bringing food to us every week since she lives in Tampines and I live in Hougang but the fact is that I have told her not to come if she is tired but yet, she insisted that she wants to come and take care of her daughter. I told her that we can go visit her but she is the one who insists that she wants to come and later blame us for making her tired.

Even now when we are in the process of selling the house, she insists on coming to sweep the floor, clean the toilet before every viewing and later claim that she is very tired and wants to sell the house quickly. However, I have told her that there is no need to make herself so tired since buyers are mostly interested in the location. No matter how much I told her not to be bothered about making the house clean, she still insisted on doing so and later becomes very angry.

You see. I have always told my ex-MIL not to be bother about cooking dinner for us in our house in the past but she is the one who insisted on coming. If that is the case, why blame us? I always told her that we can take care of ourselves but she is the one who insists to come.

I know it is good that she is willing to come and help us clean the house but the problem is we can clean the house ourselves. If she insists on coming to help us, then don't blame us for making her tired.

caution

Hi Verysadguy.

Wait till the house is sold and time to split the money, it's not going to be a 2 way split but 3 ways ( U, your Ex and Ex MIL ), cos she "contributed" to the house too....

Better Be Careful..

Hi Verysadguy.

Wait till the house is sold and time to split the money, it's not going to be a 2 way split but 3 ways ( U, your Ex and Ex MIL ), cos she "contributed" to the house too....

Better Be Careful..
Bingo...you got it right? How do you know about it? :(

Just to add. My ex mil keeps on complaining that she has high blood pressure, diabetes and is old. She always use this excuse to force us to accept what she wants. She never understand that it is because of her nervous nature that results in what happens to her. Telling her not to be worry about so many things is useless. In the end, I get all the blame when things go wrong and it is because we are forced to listen to her.

uglydude

You must have suffer heavy abuse in her hands....but at least ur MIL is no longer in ur life woh....:D:D:D