My Dream Wedding

fst.hazel

Hi all,
would like to know if anyone here took up the photoshoots in HK and still able to get their wedding gowns and make up on the actual day. not too sure if there is additional cost. would be great if you can share your package with me at [email protected]

Lilac Apple

signed up with them during last week's roadshow...they were upfront with their "hidden costs" and our shoot's scheduled in august so let's hope all goes well!

hi missus_wong, not sure if you've done your photoshoot yet but all the best! :)

i'm really interested to hear about your experience with MDW... how was the gown fitting, make-up, hair-styling, photo quality and all that.. do share with me at [email protected]:) oh PS package details would be appreciated too! thanks!

ch3rrychi

hello!

I am a BTB and I am looking around for a AD and pre-wedding package.

Wedding date is set in december next year. Is it too late or early to settle for wedding packages now?

Can someone please share MDM wedding packages with me? [email protected]

Thanks!

yiling1987

Hi!

I am a MDW bride to be in Dec'13.

I sign up with them last year during their road show and I would say their package price tends to be on a higher end, however service provided is definitely there.

Do look for consultant Maggie, whom attended to me in my photo-shoot & actual day gown selection. Her service is good and knows exactly what gown(s) suits you in according to your preference.

As for my MUA for photo-shoot, she gave me a natural make up + hairdo which I totally love for all 3 gowns!

However, there are also downside to MDW:

1) Ampoules & fake lashes is usually not included the in package. (You will need to purchase them separately for PS + AD)
2) Hair accessories + jewelries are usually limited to 1 piece for your AD (Additional pieces will incur costs)
3) Waiting time for photo album is relatively long (up to 4 months)

It all boils down to individual on what you are seeking for in a package =) I would strongly advise any BTB to lookout for their roadshow to enjoy more perks =)

purplehydrangea

Hi!

I am a MDW bride to be in Dec'13.

I sign up with them last year during their road show and I would say their package price tends to be on a higher end, however service provided is definitely there.

Do look for consultant Maggie, whom attended to me in my photo-shoot & actual day gown selection. Her service is good and knows exactly what gown(s) suits you in according to your preference.

As for my MUA for photo-shoot, she gave me a natural make up + hairdo which I totally love for all 3 gowns!

However, there are also downside to MDW:

1) Ampoules & fake lashes is usually not included the in package. (You will need to purchase them separately for PS + AD)
2) Hair accessories + jewelries are usually limited to 1 piece for your AD (Additional pieces will incur costs)
3) Waiting time for photo album is relatively long (up to 4 months)

It all boils down to individual on what you are seeking for in a package =) I would strongly advise any BTB to lookout for their roadshow to enjoy more perks =)

Hi yiling1987, i just signed with them last weekend! Reading so many neg reviews made me kinda scared. I wonder if ur PS photo turned out well?

purplehydrangea

Hi!!!

My photos turn out pretty well, however like I mention earlier, you need to wait for a pretty long time for the photo album.

Cant wait for my turn! Well they have 5 mths to do up my album! So i think they have more than enough time! :))) hope everything turns out well for ur AD! :)

kawaiiwan86

Hi!!!

My photos turn out pretty well, however like I mention earlier, you need to wait for a pretty long time for the photo album.

Hi, I have also just sign up with MDW, however, when I reach home and look at their fb page, notice that the photo outcome like so so.. do u mind to share with me your wedding photo?? I really feel uneasy since yesterday after sign the package..
my email [email protected].
thanks.

purplehydrangea

Do u think if I have 2 white & 1 evening for ps, & for the htb only 2 suit would it be sufficient to complete a nice photo album?
Was worried pictures might turn out with many repeated gowns and suits..
Pls advise

To me its more of location & the photo effects.. Htb is not really bothered by the number of suits provided. We may bring our own casual wear & props too.

Maybe u can consider bringing extra different color shirt and maybe tie for ur htb to play around with the visual effect? :)

ChristyG

To me its more of location & the photo effects.. Htb is not really bothered by the number of suits provided. We may bring our own casual wear & props too.

Maybe u can consider bringing extra different color shirt and maybe tie for ur htb to play around with the visual effect? :)
Gee, sorry I replied late!!
Can I know what kind of casual wear yr htb n yrself wore? Did u chose 2 evening & 1 white for yr ps?
What kind of props u brought along too? I don't intend to bring any props as I find it troublesome..
Btw can I know how many tux shirts yr htb brought for the matching of suits?
I feel kinda lost & wondering how is everything gg to be on ps day itself!!
Thks purple for sharing:)

weddingtina

MDW ? Think twice,thrice.
I went there for my gown. Initially they were nice to u, after signing up, it was so tough to even get meeting with them.
I got my pre wedding gown from them. That was fine, cos it was the day i make my payment.

Thereafter went to pick my actual day gown. I wanted mermaid cut. They told me they do not have many of it! And the ones they let me tried on was "vip". So ... I need to pay more if i want "mermaid" cut!
I went twice and there was no gown for me.
In the end, I got to check with other bridal shop to get my actual day gown, on an alacata basis.

I will not recommend my friends there. I just paid more at other bridal shop. And im done.

The balance i paid to MDW, i just have to forgo.