My boy friend pays alimony to his ex wife

matka

The FB page she's referring to is Helen's (her hb's ex-wife). First sentence directed at Powder but subsequent paragraphs at her (Helen).

carrot_baby

i noticed powder and this guy called milo on rocks only appear in the matters of the heart. are you both the professional full time moderator? guys as aunt agonies.. how sissy.

and... i was looking at this thread. seems like if you are not the profesisonal moderator you must be a flamer. what evil nasty and useless comments you make.

sydnie

Matka: Yeah, I figured, but unless Helen reads these threads, I don't see how ranting here will do anything for her. Ho well..

Carrot_baby: Powder and Milo's comments may be harsh, but harsh comments are sometimes what you need to drag you back to reality. Some people know deep down inside what they need to do and what's good for them, but self-denial gets the better of them.

powder

carrot baby,

with your powers of observation, i am surprised u are not a lawyer.

if only u bother to find out just abit more... unfortunately it is both Typical to not bother, yet wanna say something for the sake of it. i've seen more than enough pple make a fool of themselves trying to sound like they know, when their ignorance stares me straight at the face.

the moderator is very obvious, and he has also appeared in print&media (so much for your GK).

i mean, if u wanna say something... at least be bothered to click abit and find out more.

it's quite amazing that despite a more educated nation, such display of ignorance and stupidity is becoming a common occurance.

how can u guess that if i'm not a moderator, i must be a flamer? the intelligence shown here is what makes me cringe and worry for our nation...

it doesn't even take much to realise that most of the other threads are very unlikely to appeal to me... or that i have past that stage. BUT for your benefit of understanding what common sense and logic is... how abt u pick out the threads that a past-35 Father of 2 would be interested in... considering that i have no vested interest nor biz to promote in any of these threads...

A Meeting Place For All ROM Couples?
Anything Under The Sun - ok
Beauty, Health and Fitness?
Bridal Boutiques and Services?
Bridal Shows And Workshop?
Home And Deco?
Honeymoon And Travel?
Matters Of The Heart - ok
Motherhood, Pregnancies And Babies?
ROM and Solemnisation?
Wedding/Honeymoon Photography And Videography?
Wedding Banquets?
Wedding Cards?
Wedding Songs?
Marketplace and Exchange Corner?
Marketplace & Exchange Corner: Banquet Packages?
Marketplace & Exchange Corner: Bridal Packages?
Marketplace & Exchange Corner: Home And Deco Stuff?
Marketplace & Exchange Corner: Others?

how to help dumb pple?

powder

actually it's more to do with whether u're bothered or not... our education system can't be that bad. Ignorance is one of the hallmarks of a person's character n integrity... it shows if u live on knowledge, or on assumptions. it's particularly bad if u have poor common sense and logic, poor assessment, Not bothered to check or go further, and u Still Dare to make assumptions and live by these assumptions.

miloice

How amusing. Registering a new nick to pull as fast one.

Can it get any lamer? Now, who is flaming?

miloice

Kylie, frankly, why not? As a husband and father, the support needed to the partner. Sometimes, the husband detect the pregnancy way before the wife.

powder

i did, but only once or twice... those aren't exactly my forte... i'm good on certain things, so i share...

but of cos, there are pple who are on forums to gain recognition and identity of sorts... which they may otherwise not find in real life. thus they may see me in the same light. i think my mind and opinions transcends the nick i hold...

powder

this one i confused... who register new nick and how do u guys know??? i not so IT-savvy like u lah...

miloice

powder, was a question for watching.

abt the new nick. the point isn't abt speculating who it is. Rather, registering a nick just to accuse u and me of flaming. Whoever it is, REALLY LAME. Be it a real new user or not.

watching

Pursuing Carrot whom you think is En Xuan (or not ?). Why bother when someone has no ears for you ?

Your response to Powder that the question was meant for me is jaw-dropping....

miloice

I wasn't thinking its en xuan nor speculating on that, I'm merely pointing out its really lame to register a nick only to flame.

Why did u misread? How would I know that u were referring to which post? That's why it is better to be specific.

powder

ah ok, u mean the newbie types ah? hehe seen so many who try to come in with a bang... say wrong thing, then they leave liao. they dun even know they're not right.

powder

so much for spore's future if we have stupid pple like u who are absolutely wrong, can't read situations, have no common sense, and still think u are right...

your mentality will reflect the life u lead. dun think luck can help u even if u have it.

carrot_baby

powder
to be a adviser. one needs to be learned and wise. and cool. not jumpy and easily agitated over postings on a forum. hahaha.

powder

wah, that's such a funny post. good joke, the quality is overwhelming... u should be doing standup comedy in the States... sure to sell.

anyway, to be dumb - just be u.

cos as far as i know, i'm not an advisor on the forum... there are no advisors here on official capacity.

maybe u should stick around and take on that role... we need dumb pple to be assured of our intelligence sometimes.

miloice

no need common sense nor intelligence for being a troll. The only agenda is to disrupt and provoke.

carlislesg

I don't think that there's any problem with looking at pretty girls. I do understand that there are just those type of beautiful and cute girls that you just can't stop looking at. How should I say this, they're like an Eye Candy.