My boy friend pays alimony to his ex wife

powder

i believe between 2 mature adults who also have their goals n priorities in life to pursue, the split can always be amicable. it is only difficult if One die die wanna stay together even tho the other no longer wishes to.

it's gonna be hard to split with pple who dun even understand what u can/cannot do, what u can/cannot control... u need Depth of character to a certain extent...

almax

powder - i meant heartless as in not caring about them, like cutting off financial support as new love needs $$ to buy LV bags. of course, i totally agree too that, if no more love, better to just be firm to let the other party knows "game over" than to drag on and waste each other's time, which is more cruel.

simpleman

almax,

"but i believe such couples are usually separated due to their own differences, without a 3rd party involvement, hence less animosity."

I don't think so. Some people are so hung up that they will find blame no matter what. They don't have the big heart to accept the inevitable.

For others, like me.. I see beyond and weigh what is ultimately good for us.. including the children. The sum total happiness is more important than my immediate needs..

I don't find myself lucky. I make myself happy. It is not luck but a conscious decision to be happy.

mum_of_2_girls

Hi powder,

Do you think a lot of the young girls nowsaday are very pretty? I don't know whether they are truely pretty or very good in their makeup.

They all have big Bambi eyes. Although I'm a girl, sometimes I can't help but give them a few more looks.

Luckily, I'm not in their generation. How to compete? all so pretty.

I'm sure I don't know how to make my eyes look like that. Luckily, girls in my generation at that time, wear very little or no make up. Less competition but they look more like real girls and not anime girls.

almax

sm - you lucky 'cos your wife is not the "clingy" type and gives you problem. it's not easy to let go anger and look at things in right perspective, that's why so many ugly divorces happening, plus if new love wants to step in to interfere with $$ issues...OMG, sure die liao!!

simpleman

Young girls have youth on their side. Youth is power in itself.

Not to say matured women are not attractive.

Every woman different in her own ways..

simpleman

So you saying I am lucky to have met my wife? I chose it, so may not be luck.

On a side note, she is clingy type. But women are funny creatures.. if you are nice to them.. they will be nice to you. Even clingy type can be changed using the right amount carrot/stick..

simpleman

And by the way, I don't let "new love" interfere with anything.. Made it clear in the first instance.. They are called "new love" for a reason.

powder

Albee,

weird question. nice to look at, and perhaps nice to bed, but an empty head does not give a girl staying power...

sgbabydoll

"Luckily, I'm not in their generation. How to compete? all so pretty."

Albee, you will be subject to "competition" if your husband is smittened by a SYT. Fortunately, he isn't.

"Luckily, girls in my generation at that time, wear very little or no make up. Less competition but they look more like real girls and not anime girls."

Less is more for mature ladies, especially in makeup and hairstyle. Still must put some makeup to look presentable but no overdoing it. No need to compete or look better than younger girls if you are of some age (well, I am). Just look and behave your age.

mum_of_2_girls

Hi doll,

I'm not talking about actresses but girls we see on the streets. Some of them are so beautiful that they seem unreal, really like a doll.

Even though I'm a girl, I also have to look at them a few times discreetly.

Do you meet any girls that you can't help but like to look more than a time?

Are our local girls getting prettier with each generation?

wat_are_dreamz

Weird.... since when did i become an idiot? Just cos a silly young gal came into the forum to seek advice, only to reject n refuse all the kind intentions given to her. Maybe some pple can only learn the hard way. Sigh.

powder

see, i listened to u n what do i get? kena scolded by a really dumb person...

this is the kind of stupidity i'm supposed to indulge n be nice to in the forum... and the pple who think i'm harsh, are the same pple who dun utter a word to the dumb girl here, yet bother to write to me in a condescending manner to tell me off. sheesh...

seriously if i'm nice and dun tell the dumb girl that she is indeed dumb... then she goes thru life being dumb n thinking she's smart.

she is more suited for coffeeshop talk with uncles who would side her just so that she'll stick around.

look at the title, look at the expectations, observe the ignorance, notice the dumb replies...

my bet is for her to be dumped, he will never marry her if his 4k alimony shows he has some intelligence of sorts...

pinkie88

Cheap washing powder,

who do you think you are? Why should you get indulge n be in nice in forum but you are not nice to people in forum. Do you think you are professional adviser or what? If you are not please stop barking here..
I bet that your bet will lose
huh

matka

pinkie

I'm sure Powder doesn't care whether his prediction comes true or not. After all there's no money on the table. Only your future.

The question is, what is at stake for you? If you're not happy that your bf's alimony to his ex is half of his salary, then what is it exactly that you want? Especially since this is legal binding.

Since you're betting that Powder's bet will lose, it means that you're saying that you'll be marrying this guy. With such baggage of alimony etc that is giving you concern, I say it's a lose-lose situation for you. I'm only saying that it's 'baggage' because you have made it out to be.

You seem unclear about what you want.

powder

pinkie,

who do you think you are?
- just a Person who knows u're being emotional abt a legal obligation which u cannot change.

Why should you get indulge n be in nice in forum but you are not nice to people in forum.
- i have never been known to be Nice in this forum.

Do you think you are professional adviser or what?
- u dun need a professional advisor to tell u facts. and if u wanted a professional advisor in the first place, u would not have posted here.

If you are not please stop barking here..
- woof

I bet that your bet will lose
- u lose even if u win. u lose even if i win. i'm not keen to win the bet, but i know u'll lose this one.

print out this thread and show your bfren. he should drop u within a week.

sgbabydoll

"Are our local girls getting prettier with each generation?"

Yes, Albee! Generally speaking, the average girl today is taller than before, and that is a plus point. There are better make-up products and techniques to enhance one's physical attributes these days. But some girls overdo it. It will be good if they can look normal in the office. Outside office, it doesn't really matter and it is freestyle.

mum_of_2_girls

Hi doll,

I don't know what some girls do to their eyes.
A lot of heavy makeup on the eyes. But it looks really good and anime-like.

I think only young girls can get away with such heavy eye-makeup. For me, if I do it, it will look like Panda eyes.

mum_of_2_girls

Hi,

When I comment to my hubby that the girls' makeup was very good. He replied, if they removed their makeup, don't know whether their boyfriends will faint or not.

vios

Aiyah pinkie88, your confusion is very much self-imposed. Don't believe? Wait till after the honeymoon period is over.....

powder

albee,

u can make your pupils bigger with contacts... so perhaps that's the eye-effect u talking abt. when u goto taipei, i think u will notice it more prominently.

mum_of_2_girls

Hi matka,

Wow! Thanks for the video. This is incredible, really like magic.

No wonder my hubby says the boysfriends will faint if they see their girlfriends remove their make up.

wat_are_dreamz

Powder: My fault on tat, shdnt have asked u to be nice. Cos sometimes being nice yet kena pple say, feels a bit 'ouchie'. I like ur last sentence though - "print tis thread for ur bf to read n he will drop u within the wk."

Pinkie: U may want to look back at junkie's posts. He is trying to ask u to think.

对我æ¥è¯´ï¼Œç‹®å­å¼€å¤§å£çš„å¸è¡€é¬¼æ¯”自寻烦æ¼çš„å°å¦¹å¦¹æ¥å¾—强。

因为管她åšäº†äº›ä»€ä¹ˆï¼Œåªè¦æ¯”åªæ‡‚æ— ç†å–闹,唧唧歪歪的花痴æ¥å¾—安é™çš„女人,都算是å¯ä»¥å¿å—的女人 :)

想è¦ä¸confused?

那请立刻安é™é—­å˜´ï¼Œå¼€å§‹ç”¨è„‘æ€æƒ³ï¼

powder

wah, u better not be so nice to me too... later u kena accused of being in my gang...

actually this one basically most info would be factual... so being nice or not also not that crucial, it's not that delicate... but u can see the reaction to the facts being presented nicely and harsh... makes no difference.

and that's when u can tell that the person is dumb.

miloice

almax, u r very wrong abt sm's divorce. There is no one generic way people manage relations. Some have better control over their emotions and exercise more maturity and sanity.

pinkie88

好女ä¸ä¸Žç™½ç—´æ–—。 i think u guys have nothing to do rather than writing nonsense here.... cheap washing powder & poon.

infojunkie

æˆä¸ºå¥½å¥³çš„先决æ¡ä»¶æ˜¯è¦æœ‰è‡ªçŸ¥ä¹‹æ˜Žã€‚

é¢å¯¹æ¯”自己强的对手,最忌就是以åµå‡»çŸ³ (æ„æ€æ˜¯æ‹¿é¸¡è›‹åŽ»â€œç ¸â€çŸ³å¤´ã€‚。。石头没事,鸡蛋å´â€œæ­»"得很难看 :p)

所以,

拜托,

请别åšæ— è°“的挣扎。。。

你的所谓â€è¿˜å‡»â€œåªæ˜¯åœ¨è®©äººçœ‹ç¬‘è¯
happy.gif

jcyp329

Pinkie : chill down. don't get mad just because people say things that not favouring to you. If you only want to hear people saying things favouring to you , in the first place you should not have post a question here.

Instead of overcross your position as GF ,you should better remain silent and keep quiet unless your boyfriend is seeking advise from you.

Things happening between your boyfriend and his ex-wife is about THEM. Just let them settle among THEMSELVES ..

powder

at this rate of dumb posts, it's no wonder guys give up sometimes...

even anyone with slight intelligence can tell decipher if it is really a case where "irritating" is an appropriate word.

stupidity knows no boundaries...

miloice

she isn't confused.... she is just plain sour. $4k is an amt claimed and agreed on by the ex husband and approved by the court. What is so damn confusing about that. Be honest. The manner pinkie try to mask her pettiness, it reveals a lot about her.

No matter how politely phased comments could be... the message would be the same to pinkie. No one is fighting her. She should really wake up.

powder

i was referring to en xuan...

catch no ball, and see it totally warped.

she's amongst the least informed in the forum.

serene_yam

For the court to approve of $4k as alimony...it speaks alot. The judge doesn't just allow such amount to be determined without reasonable justification. What's there to be sore about?

enxuan

powder, wads wrong with you? Unless u r NG XIANG KAI & HELENLINA LOW. Otherwise, i see no connection n wrong in what im saying. No one except u n infojunkie is hitting on me.

JUST FYI, u can sms me all ur forum add n things, i know u r reading everything i write here. i will not take away, Neither will i ask mod to remove my earlier post.(http://www.singaporebrides.com/forumboard/messages/5/1331328.html?1263895872) Cos i dont intend to hide like HELEN did.

And dun need to post on ur Fb, saying im having disorder due to long term staying in house due to pregnancy. Cos, im happily shopping with my sister n best friends. dont get sacarstic jus bcos im not working. Not working while being pregnant is no big deal. Every "Xin Fu Ma Ma" has the right not to work when the hubby agrees that Caring for baby being emotionally happy is important. So, Helen, im happily married to your ex husband with a handsome and cute little baby. I want u and everyone related to u to get out of my life. Cos im happy with my life without rubbish like u IRRITATING me. One word for you, thru out this 1 yr plus married to my hubby, he cares for me and do things my way. Including i dun like him to go home, dun like him to smoke in front of me, come home n play with baby everyday, give me monthly allowance. Though i maybe unreasonable, but to prove u that i made the right choice. Cos he place me first n above everything ! Including his family ... Now! Cos i and Baby is his immediate family now. If he does not respect my dislike, den he knows i will not want to live with a man like that... therefore, he has made me a very happy wife cos it's his SON !!!!

So, Helen... Too bad... Bye!

enxuan

I know i sound childish here... but my anger is really max when helen n ng xiang kai comes into the picture. i can give my life for a child i never see before.. but i am willing to sacrifice my life in exchange to end all four members of ur family lifes.

miloice

Haven't got a clue what u r writing abt. Do you often carry your baggage in every thread to continue your own dispute with others?

Try reading what you wrote from neutral view. Looks like u better seek professional help. You are not thinking straight. The world is bigger than you and your 'enemies'. Anyone can just point that out to you. Its beyond childishness. Its insanity.

powder

she's obviously dillusional.

i Dun Have a fb account lah, she's obsessed to the point of guessing and associating.

whoever the guy she's obsessed with, it's quite impossible for that guy to hold a candle to me, to ever date a girl like her... she should know that. i'm way too cool for that.

so definitely a case of mistaken identity. anyway she's too dumb to realise her guy doesn't have my intellect