My (Best) Friend and I..

deborahng

hi funtasty> i have the same experience w you.. one of my bestie was like yours too. when i told her i was getting married.. she was not happy at all. Then she rushed and shes now getting married before me. And she shows me attitude everytime i try to talk to her. Well since this is her decision, personally i feel that good riddance. i dont need such a pp in my life

strawberry_love

Sorry to share and dun mean to pour cold water: i dun appoint 1 person as my best friend, i mixed around and treat all equally. glad to say i have many good friends. there's time when i need someone, i call A and if A isn't available, i hv B to talk to. but sad to say that i hv no best friend, i didnt face such issues in my growing years. if need to term someone as my best friend, she will be my mum or my soulmate (hb).

lovingyou

funtasty: If someone chooses to leave, there is no point in harping if we know this person from young/childhood years.... Years is not a matter/main issue, it is more on what is there for us to continue holding on to it? Do u find it a point or do u think it is worth it? I used to have this closest gf since sec 2, and due to some issues, I choose to back off totally, of coz it upsets me a while in the starting but then again, the world wun stop resolving jus coz we aren't happy... I am still surviving, and I have more friends in "replacement" of her now...
happy.gif

deborahng

funtasy> she was a friend i grew up with so more than just sec days.. i have more than 1 bestie and she is really not a bestie if she feels that marriage is a competition.