My Affair - Help needed

mahendra Ghatge

Hello Readers,

I have no idea where to seek help on the affair which i am having. I hope I'm posting in the right thread.

I hope i can get some suggestions on how to get out of this affair.

Here is my story:
I am a foreigner, 41yrs old guy, holding an EP pass and staying in Singapore. I am married with a 4yr old son and staying alone in Singapore from past 4 months. Wife and son not staying with me. wife is working in UK. As I was lonely all the time i was just hooking up in some chat apps to kill my time. As this went for few weeks and one day i received response from Filipino lady (Domestic Helper). We started chatting and slowly started to meet for dinner and hanging around. This went on for one month and one day we checked in to hotel and made love. So from here it started and we kept meeting in free time. But soon i realized that what I'm doing is wrong and i wanted to stop and i started feeling guilty to my son and wife.

But some how the Filipino lady is not willing togive up and she threatening me that she will kill herself if we stop. She says she is deeply in love with me from past 3 months and very hard for herto let this go. We have talked about this matter several times but the lady is not willing to give up and we end up fighting all the time and i am really having hard time on this. She also knows where istay and where i work.

This is affecting both of us and I know in firstplace i am the one who invited this trouble myself and wish i would have controlled myself and put my focus on something else rather than having anaffair. I also regret myself getting into this.

So i have no clue what to do in this matter and how to get out of this. Is there anyone out there who can advise me on how to go about this?

yesterday we had fight again and she says she deeply love me and moving forward se also said that if i can meet her monthly once for lunch and spend some 1 hr time she is ok with it, if i agree to this then my worry is what if her demands keeps increasing? i feel this is never ending.

Please advise on how do i go about this.

Thank you for reading.

I have meet one of this before, I block everything about her. and call for the police, it is a Harassment. soon or later it will be gone.....
be careful dealing with love relationship. some people take it easy, some take it into radical level.

by the way, do you know Red District means ? pay money and be done with it, relax and no burden.

mahendra Ghatge

I have meet one of this before, I block everything about her. and call for the police, it is a Harassment. soon or later it will be gone.....
be careful dealing with love relationship. some people take it easy, some take it into radical level.

by the way, do you know Red District means ? pay money and be done with it, relax and no burden.

Thank you for your response. I can block all the contacts by she knows where i stay and where i work. Does police help in this matter? i am EP holder and can i engage lawyer too?

i feel me emotionally abused. Every time i talk on stopping she comes bsck sayin she will tell my wife or commit sucide. I am stuck and dony know do i get out of this.

http://www.straitstimes.com/singapo...u-need-to-know-about-the-landmark-legislation

nowadays people can not handle negative comment or offensive comment. that's why this law exist....if you have a PR,. but you are a victim of this harassment you may apply for protection.
however, if you are still married and NOT divorced.....I am not sure....you better council with the lawyer...OR....Change everything , your email, phone number and everything....and pretend She do no exist, Even if She is DEAD. not your fault.....Affair is both side....

There is something Called : Emotional Blackmail.
some girls always use it.

like what happen to my friend is a lawyer....affair with Chinese Girls and asking for compensation money, if not she will tell his wife upfront......

my another friend, girls get pregnant and asking for compensation if not, she will sue him to cause her pregnant.....

you want affair, get the hooker......NEVER ordinary girls looking for opportunity.
Watch out guys...nowadays women are very scary,

Last edited:

mahendra Ghatge

thank you again. yes i am married
http://www.straitstimes.com/singapo...u-need-to-know-about-the-landmark-legislation

nowadays people can not handle negative comment or offensive comment. that's why this law exist....if you have a PR,. but you are a victim of this harassment you may apply for protection.
however, if you are still married and NOT divorced.....I am not sure....you better council with the lawyer...OR....Change everything , your email, phone number and everything....and pretend She do no exist, Even if She is DEAD. not your fault.....Affair is both side....

There is something Called : Emotional Blackmail.
some girls always use it.

like what happen to my friend is a lawyer....affair with Chinese Girls and asking for compensation money, if not she will tell his wife upfront......

my another friend, girls get pregnant and asking for compensation if not, she will sue him to cause her pregnant.....

you want affair, get the hooker......NEVER ordinary girls looking for opportunity.
Watch out guys...nowadays women are very scary,

Yes i am matried but not divorced. i am foreigner so not sure if i can take lawyer help and if i take also not sure how it will help.

Your friends managed to get out of their relationships? if yes how did they managed to get out? i can change my phone number and social media accounts. but problem is i cant change job and she know where i work...and if i change my employment pass may not get approved so i have to go back to my country. she also know where i stay too

So can i engage lawyer if i am a foreigner?

I do not dare to tell what to do, since you are married. you can not take law action against her Quietly or discreetly. many way can expose out to the public.

My friend case, he told her, he will file a restraining order against her if she continues her action. this will look bad in her record for future employment.

how do you survive with the Beast when you are cornered ? you must become a bigger beast.

so Good luck bro.....

Last edited:

mahendra Ghatge

I do not dare to tell what to do, since you are married. you can not take law action against her Quietly or discreetly. many way can expose out to the public.

My friend case, he told her, he will file a restraining order against her if she continues her action. this will look bad in her record for future employment.

how do you survive with the Beast when you are cornered ? you must become a bigger beast.

so Good luck bro.....

Thank you for your suggesations. I have no clue what to do and i am lost.

so Good luck bro.....

Thank you bro for your inputs. The girl saying me she wants to take revenge and same time she says she listens to her heart and dont want to do like that. i told her i want to end but she not willing to give up. i am forced to love her and keep her happy. it looks like i have to exit the country to have peace of mind.

I have no clue what to do bro.. me very stressed and its effecting my health. I know i got into this first place without giving second thought.

i regret what i did. Can i take lawyer help here? i dont know how far that will help but same time i dont want to bring trouble to the girl as she too here for work and support her family.

Plse advise what is the best way to come out of
this.