Missing / Deleted Thread

hsin

Hi Chin Leng,

Thanks for maintaining such an informative website!

I recently noticed that several threads in the Wedding Songs Section have been removed, notably "Bands for Wedding". May I know why? The thread was active for some years, and contained very useful information and reviews by forum users.

valeriem

Hi Chin Leng,

I noticed that the threads which i posted yesterday was removed. I would like to know what is the reason for removing my thread?

Thank you.

chinleng

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Hsin and Valerie,

Threads which were no longer active were removed on a regular basis.

We were performing maintenance in the early hours of this morning. Several threads with topic names having special characters so that it'll appear on top of the listing were removed too. You may like to refer to our earlier announcement here. Please feel free to e-mail us if you require any further assistance. Thank you.

Regards,
Chin Leng.

gregina

Hello Chin Leng

Some time back, I created a thread called "Jazz Bridal" under Bridal Boutiques and Services. Earlier when I visited the thread, it was still there. However, now when I return, it has been deleted. Kindly explain y it was removed, just when there is some discussion?

Please understand that French Bridal and Jazz Bridal are 2 different companies albeit affliated. It is extremely tedious to keep track of comments for Jazz under the French Bridal thread, hence I had taken the liberty to create a new one for Jazz. sigh...this being said, I don't suppose that there's anyway that the removed thread can be reinstated. But thanks for reading
happy.gif

sandsand

yeah, i was chatting with someone b4 in the honeymoon thread.. about ASA Travels.. some of them joined the thour and i was finding out more about it cos i also signed up for it.. it's missing/ deleted too.

stnov

Hi Chin Leng,

Sporebrides have been a great forum for btbs thks to d hard work of d moderators.

Kindly advise why threads on volan have been deleted repeatedly? IMHO.....we onli interact & share helpful info abt our BS wif other btbs which helps a great deal in preps for our wedding.

eemoo

Hi Chin Leng,

May we know why threads for the bridal boutiques keeps getting deleted?

But I notice that some threads for some boutiques are not deleted, why is this so? CAN YOU PLS GIVE US A REPLY ON THIS?

I thought this was supposed to be a forum for all to use. Those threads are useful for us brides-to-be to share tips and advice.

If SGBrides does not allow us to post the names of the bridal boutiques, then i think it's only fair that ALL threads of bridal boutiques SHOULD BE TAKEN OFF. IT's UNFAIR THAT YOU DELETE SOME AND NOT OTHERS.

chinleng

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Eemoo,

If we can give a reply, we would. If we don't reply, we would appreciate your understanding that we don't comment about our policies. Thank you.

Regards,
Chin Leng.

lovelytulips

Hi Chin Leng,

It is not a very satisfactory answer you have given.

If forumers do not know the reason why a certain thread was deleted, they could be posting threads of almost the same content. Thus, the whole cycle will repeat. I believe it is not fair to forumers like us, who truly uses the forum as a information and communication channel.

chinleng

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Lovelytulips,

I understand that it is not a satisfactory answer and I'm sorry about it. We have no choice but we can't publicly discuss the policies and reasons behind them. There may be legal implications and thus we have to keep our policies private and confidential.

Appreciate your understanding in this matter. Thank you.

Regards,
Chin Leng.

love_blue

Hi Chin Leng,

Kindly delete "(2008/04)ROM in April 08". It's dulipcate.

Sorry for the trouble caused.

Thanks.

Best Regards,
love_blue

adel_gal

Hi Chin Leng,

The thread on Paul Goh Photography under Wedding/Honeymoon Photography and Videography has been removed. I was trying to reply to a post but the message that popped up said that it's either been moved or deleted.

Can you help me find out what happened?

Thanks!

ggoldfish

Hi Chin Leng,

please help to delete my postings and some of the threads I have created regarding transfer of my wedding package at Marina Mandarin at 15th May 2009, except the last posting informing that the package will no longer be available for transfer.

The postings can be found at 'A meeting place for all brides', 'wedding banquets' and 'Market and exchange corner:wedding Banquet'.

Thank you very much.

thommy

Hi Chin Leng,

May I know why the thread for Phototerrain under "Wedding Photography" section keeps getting deleted away? Anything wrong with that thread? Kinda irritated when I wanna read comments/reviews about them but always find the thread missing. Thanks.

lollie2007

Hi Chin Leng,

May I know why my thread kept on being deleted? The thread title is Owner DIY selling Blk 718 Woodlands. Is it not allowed? Coz I have seem several posting on property too so I was confused to what happen? Thanks.