Mils bullying Dils with words!!!

clark

pple who dun know me, call me clark.

pple who do, call me superman.

Btw.....DIL = death in law, who is killed by the MIL = monster in laws. This is the final outcome. No joke !

clark

yeah loh...i agree. cut ginger, cut onions and still need to stir fry.

All hot and sweaty...and still need to bond.

A lot of chefs and cooks are bonding in the kitchen at the resturants. No wonder they put on weight.

miloice

is there a need to label the folks? Would it help to stereo-type them? Be completely flexible rather than stick to 'principles'.

Clark, obviously you don't understand what is happening in the kitchen at all. It would be meaningless to just be physically helping in the kitchen. All these activities are only daily stuffs the folks do. When helping them out, the purpose is really to make both parties feel comfortable. Focusing on the chore would be stupid.

kittenpie

yeah loh...i agree. cut ginger, cut onions and still need to stir fry.

All hot and sweaty...and still need to bond.

A lot of chefs and cooks are bonding in the kitchen at the resturants. No wonder they put on weight.

---------------

why must paint such uncouth picture? wait, you haven't added the part about getting bloody from butchering meats

why cannot be domestic and gorgeous like Nigella Lawson? cooking can be genteel ever watched JUlia and Juliet?

miloice

Change the perspective a bit. What do you do when you want to sell to your customer? Do you focus on selling your product or exploring how you can value add to them? Then why when 'networking' with your inlaws, it somehow become something so terrible and unthinkable?

clark

May, this Nigella's weight also see-saw like nobody's business.

But she is quite sexy, the way she talk abt food. i can bond only in this manner.

I like whipped cream. any ideas how to be gentle and yet bonding ?

sgbabydoll

Got terrible meh? Who told you?

You guys are telling me must do this and that and I am telling you no need. Like Evon, she said if rejects the housekeys means can be misinterpreted as unappreciative of bf mom's kindness and trust. Who is worrying too much here?

kittenpie

this is the meaning of domestic goddess, which is truly nobody's at least not your business. it is nurturing, warm and loving like what you have apparently never or will experience.

i never dispensed the nurturing warmth before so you are barking up the wrong tree.

miloice

doll, referring it as slogging.
And clark's description as well. He focused on the chores than the objective frankly. Its the bonding that makes the experience enjoyable. Not the heat and sweat. Nor the chopping of onions blah blah blah.

In everything in life, you can focus on the shit and dig. That's what Clark is doing. Digging shit.

kittenpie

Got terrible meh? Who told you?

------------------------------

milo's more neurotic than 2 twelve-yo girls, 5 perimenopausal woman + 1/2 full-blown menopausal woman.

with no disrespect to women intended.

clark

i cook, i know.

Try washing up and bonding too.

plates, woks and spoons.

SHIOK MAN ! It is an experience of a lifetime.

miloice

Why is there the complete emphasis on the kitchen and cooking? This is totally stupid.

The focus is the BONDING. So, don't switch the emphasis... you can do so through other means. And of which anyone can also dig shit from.

miloice

Doll.... no... I spoke about the bonding. Not the chore. It is clark that is harping on the shit. And you slogging along as well.

clark

bonding is about the experience right ?

the chore comes before the experience.

so how good an experience can it be ?

Comments from Sambal Belachan ?

kittenpie

i dont care what activity is undertaken for bonding with bf's family as long as it is fun from my perspective and it's legal.

to each his or her own

powder

just cos there's a kitchen doesn't mean u can cook... kitchen is a very personal thing... the exact knife, bowl, wok, pan, oil, salt... to me is Crucial. i dun think i can cook in other pple's kitchen... food won't taste as good... but it's a very personal thing for me lah...

clark

May, are u an auditor ?

How i know you are skilled at what u do ?

later you 'cook' my books how ? Excuse the pun.

miloice

Hi Doll,

"You guys are telling me must do this and that and I am telling you no need."
to clarify, I didn't tell you that you must do anything at all. I'm just disagreeing with all the stupid digging at others. We have all agreed its just one of the method that one can bond. In some situations, its more appropriate, in others, it may not.

clark

cool....got bond cooking with SO ?

got hands together, just like the movie.."ghost"...just that it is washing plates, spoons and dirty woks ?

clark

Cooking is not bonding.

Rocking in bed..coitus motion is.

i declare this thread - CLOSED -

Superman....flying off. Till another thread awaits.

watching

An excerpt from a feng shui site :

The Feng Shui SOLUTION
Those having this unhappy problem should start by first transforming their attitudes. Feng shui can help but unless there is also a reversal of expectations, it is less likely that feng shui can change much.

If your mother-in-law is staying with you remember that she is probably feeling less comfortable than you realize. Because underlying her external bravado is the thought that she is probably not very welcome, so do make an effort to really make her feel welcome.

FIRST: Light up the SW corner of your living room with a bright light and put a lovely picture of the two of you - wife and mother-in-law - smiling happily in the SW corner. Make the picture quite big so both of you can see it and be reminded of how close you are or can be! This little Taoist tip works wonders.

NEXT: Place two crystal balls on a table also in the SW corner. This creates excellent Earth energy that will cause both of you to bond really well.

The presence of grandchildren is itself the most powerful cure. The energy of children is pure and very yang and this helps dissolve conflict and disharmony. It also helps to paint a wall red if there continues to be tensions. Fire element energy is always effective for burning up feelings of hostility and tension.

If you are staying with your in-laws and your mother-in-law rules the roost, the situation is more difficult. Here it will be you feeling that neither you nor your husband is the power in the house and it is likely that the mother-in-law here will exert a great deal of authority.

As the wife feeling stifled by the situation, the best solution is to wear a powerful amulet that will help to reduce any feelings of hostility. The rooster with amethyst and fan amulet here is excellent. Carry it with you always and you will find that any hostility between you and your mother-in-law will dissolve. You can also place two crystal balls on the table where you can both see it. This is powerful in helping to ameliorate any tension or left over anger.

miloice

Clarke still digging the same shit.

Oh mine, you bond with your MIL in bed. Oh god! Your fetish is getting worser.

TOTALLY SICK.

we have a mother f...... here.