Mibe Leung Makeup & Hair

Mibe Leung

Makeup Artist
Forum First Post.jpg
HELLO! I'M MIBE
As a professional makeup and hair artist i believe the most important attributes are a constant willingness to improve and a heart to serve. Thus, being in this profession for many years I've constantly tasked myself to be always updated with the latest makeup trends from around the region such as Japan, Korea, Taiwan and Singapore.

My favourite makeup and hairstyles are Japanese style due to its natural and rustic waves, where the natural beauty of the bride can be easily accentuated.

Besides dolling up beautiful princesses for the most important day of their lives, I've also worked with famous local celebrities such as the celebrity couple Fann Wong & Christopher Lee and also other artistes such as Darren Lim and Zhu Houren for dramas.

In addition, my works have also been featured in Singapore's popular magazine Singapore Tatler.

CERTIFICATIONS
  • Japanese Certified Hairstylist by Maison.De.Rire
  • Taiwan Certified Makeup and Hairstylist by Lynn Lee
  • Korean Certified Semi-Permanent Makeup by J-Art Beauty
  • Diploma in Makeup & Hairstyling by The School of Makeup

Mibe Leung

Makeup Artist

.* ▪️Bride Jiamei requested a simple makeup look for her morning ceremony and dinner. ▪️Makeup & Hair by #mibemua ▫️ ▫️ ▫️ ——*——*——*——*——*——*——* Mibe Leung Makeup and Hair [email protected] +65 9099 6397 www.mibeleung.com ——*——*——*——*——*——*——*

Mibe Leung

Makeup Artist

.* ▪️Really enjoyed the conversation with bride to be Lucinda. See you soon on ur actual day.❤️ ▫️Makeup & hair & photo by #mibemua ▫️ ▫️ ——*——*——*——*——*——*——* Mibe Leung Makeup and Hair [email protected] +65 9099 6397 www.mibeleung.com ——*——*——*——*——*——*——*

Mibe Leung

Makeup Artist

/ Pre-wedding shoot in Hong Kong Bride Nico Photo by Edward Chui & Rex Lau . . ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ Mibe Leung Makeup and Hair [email protected] +65 9099 6397 www.mibeleung.com ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦

Mibe Leung

Makeup Artist

/ Pre-wedding shoot in Hong Kong Bride Nico Photo by Edward Chui & Rex Lau . . ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ Mibe Leung Makeup and Hair [email protected] +65 9099 6397 www.mibeleung.com ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦

Mibe Leung

Makeup Artist

Mibe Leung

Makeup Artist

.* ▪️Really happy to doll up pretty bride Irin for her wedding. Glad that she loves the makeup and hairdo. Congrats again! love fr Mibe ▪️Makeup & Hair by #mibemua ▫️ ▫️ ▫️ ——*——*——*——*——*——*——* Mibe Leung Makeup and Hair [email protected] +65 9099 6397 www.mibeleung.com ——*——*——*——*——*——*——*

Mibe Leung

Makeup Artist

.* ▪️Really happy to doll up pretty bride Irin for her wedding. Glad that she loves the makeup and hairdo. Congrats again! love fr Mibe ▪️Makeup & Hair by #mibemua ▫️ ▫️ ▫️ ——*——*——*——*——*——*——* Mibe Leung Makeup and Hair [email protected] +65 9099 6397 www.mibeleung.com ——*——*——*——*——*——*——*

Mibe Leung

Makeup Artist

.* ▪️ Bride Issca Created this updo bun with fresh flowers to match her white mermaid gown. ▪️Makeup & Hair by #mibemua ▫️ ▫️ ▫️ ——*——*——*——*——*——*——* Mibe Leung Makeup and Hair [email protected] +65 9099 6397 www.mibeleung.com ——*——*——*——*——*——*——*

Mibe Leung

Makeup Artist

.* ▪️ Bride Issca Created this updo bun with fresh flowers to match her white mermaid gown. ▪️Makeup & Hair by #mibemua ▫️ ▫️ ▫️ ——*——*——*——*——*——*——* Mibe Leung Makeup and Hair [email protected] +65 9099 6397 www.mibeleung.com ——*——*——*——*——*——*——*

Mibe Leung

Makeup Artist

.* ▪️Bride Yingyi This is my 3rd time to meet her for makeup session. Thank you for having me and trusting me to letting me create different hairstyles. Congrats to your wedding again! Love from mibe❤️ ▪️Makeup & Hair by #mibemua ▫️ ▫️ ▫️ ——*——*——*——*——*——*——* Mibe Leung Makeup and Hair [email protected] +65 9099 6397 www.mibeleung.com ——*——*——*——*——*——*——*