Mcnair Rd new flat owners??

blurunicorn

Hi gals ..
Long long time nvr post liao ..
We often see notices that ppl wanting to buy our flats but then the flats here are at most 3 yrs ++ ..
Juz like Sharlene mentioned ..
Seems like u all are hooked on to HK dramas liao ..
I dun think i can catch up with the dramas u all watched ah ..
The eng dramas are taking up most of my tv time ..
But then Desparate Housewives, Lost 2 and CSI (Las Veg*s) are finishing soon ...

Jason:
Welcome to the forum ..
Did u juz shift over to the area ??
If so, which blk are u staying in ??

fay

hi gals,

wow seems like the national day atmosphere has spread to the forum. thanks jason, are you a resident of our beloved community too?
happy.gif

sharlene, how was your 1st day at work? like it so far?

sharlene

Jason,
Welcome, thanks for reminding us that National DAy approaching, I always like the atmosphere.
happy.gif

CN,
I still more in korean though sometimes I also watch HK drama. But HK one, I more depends on whose the actor and actress, if I like one then I watch. Korean one more of love story wherelse HK ones are more of plot.

Fay,
Busy day, too nervous and can't sleep last nite totally.....had been having stomache in sleep for past 2 nite too but weird leh, day time ok...now headache!
sad.gif

fay

sharlene,
oh dear sounds like you have butterflies in your stomach... hehe... relax lah.. first week usually your boss wont expect too much, just ask you to read up on past files.. take care
happy.gif

sharlene, how's things at your new job? sent you an sms on sat but no reply, wanted to return your show to you.

Fay, how's your eye?

btw, anyone interested in getting a free 14 day pass to california fitness bugis. can also enter a lucky draw to win $3000. the only catch is that when you go down to collect the pass, the salesperson will give you a short sales talk but you can decline.. anyway, the sales guy is my friend.

sharlene

Ladies,
For those who wanna order OPI, can submit the list to me by this weekend. They have new range.

Gail,
Well, stress, still trying hard to adapt fully to their systems n procedures. But I do enjoy the food in Raffles Place
happy.gif

fay

hi gail,
my eye's better but i think still a but swollen and reddish, tho it's really really much better than it was a few weeks ago. now hoping that it'll continue to heal well. so sick of taking care of it leh... sigh

HAPPY NATIONAL DAY HOLIDAY EVERYONE
happy.gif

blurunicorn

Hi gals,
I am almost done with my packing liao ..
I mean, have to lah ...
Feeling abit lost, maybe abit too rush lah ..
Making sure that i din miss out any impt stuffs ..
Hope for the best ...

Hi all, it's been really quiet here... btw, any yakult-lovers out there? Children's Day is coming and yakult has offered my school a discount for yakult. anyone else interested?

Sharlene, yupz its a one time offer but u need to wait till childrens' day, that's when the yakult will be delivered. do you still want to offer?

bearyhugs

Hi Gail,
$2 per pack is quite cheap leh. Help me buy 6 packs please. I luv drinking Yakult esp since I was preggie....
happy.gif
Do u still want the Crocs shoes?

Sharlene, don think I wan to buy the OPI colours this time. Anyway, will try to pass you my coll's order by tmr if any.

Gail/Sharlene, I'm now hooked on to the show, Revolving doors of vegenence. Now on scv. Din know tat the show is so nice when u gals were discussing abt it few months back. Contemplating to rent it frm Poh Kim leh....

Hi Gals, okay, got all your orders. Will let you know when they've arrived.

Sharlene, don't think I want to buy anymore OPI colours too.

Bearyhugs, RDOV is my favourite TVB show, I'm thinking of buying the original when it comes out on DVD. Sadly, my China copy has been passed to someone who is now in Melbourne.

marathoner, sure.. will let my colleague know later. pls note that the yakult will only be delivered to my school on 27/9, just before children's day.

misspink

hi gail,

thanks, no prob ;) my mil orders from some lady who delivers anyway, so no worries abt the date....the more the merrier!

sharlene

Neighbours,
There are shoes theft recently in our neighbourhood, do becareful about your shoes left outside. Both my opposite neighbours, my husband and me kena before our shoes sholen, be it old or new, thus do keep your shoes indoor if possible!

sharlene

Susan,
I think I saw u last fri at Caltex hse GG5 sale during lunch time... U wearing a black Mphosis top with pokka dots ribbon on the neck, halter cut rite?

misspink

hi sharlene,

think i shd return save your last dance to you first then coz prob won't have the time to watch it till after november....maybe i can borrow from you again after that? will sms to return it to you asap ok =)

waiting to try my gown in sept and to finalise all the nitty gritty with the hotel and plus planning our honeymoon to nz in november....kindda like got lots of stuffs to do in addition to new job and all, gosh! quite tiring leh... think i shd prob heed my colleague's advice to leave all these arrangement to my hb and i just be a happy bride =D

howz ur new job coming along? hope allz well!

joia

Hi sharlene,

Yipe that sounds like me. Didn't say hi to me ;) I was probably trying to find a good buy. Went to the m)phosis sale too?

blurunicorn

Gals,
Long time nvr post liao ..
It has been raining cats and dogs since ydae ..
Really nice time to stay at home and nua ..

Sharlene:
We always keep our shoes in the hse ..
Nvr leave them outside unless got ppl coming to the hse ..

fay

hello neighbours

wah so long never post already, seems like things are quietening down here... everyone busy?

me gotta study today, have test tomorrow! so long never have to study, now like dunno where to start. sigh.

sharlene, did the opi person get back to you on when the stuff can be shipped over?

bearyhugs

Hi all,
Been some time since I last posted. Think most of you already know wat I've been busy with by this time - My pregnancy... Baby gonna pop out in Nov. He's been healthy so far, jus hyperactive and kicking a lot....
happy.gif

Gals, weather has been rather unpredictable lately. One moment it can be so hot... the next moment, it can rain cats n dogs n so cooling...

Agree with Sharlene tat there's someone who's stealing shoes lately at our neighbourhood. One of our guests' shoes, adidas sports shoes got stolen when he left it outside jus last week late at night ard 11plus. So beware everyone...

blurunicorn

Hey gals,
How's life lately ??
Saw 2 nites of fireworks at Suntec from the living room ...
Once on sun and juz now ..
Hee hee ...
Finally can go to suntec during the weekend ..

Hi all,

Its been really quiet, guess this must be a really busy year for all of us.

The yakult will be arriving tomorrow, so can those who ordered confirm their orders again:
Unicorn - 4 packs
Bearyhugs - 6 packs
Sharlene - 5 packs
Marathoner - 5 packs
Don't worry if you've changed your mind, that just means that there's more yakult for me.. heh heh....

Anyone who wants to watch korean shows can borrow from me, I have quite a few new/old shows, passed some to Sharlene already. Sharlene have you watched them? How's the quality? Btw, the Forensic show is back with me already so let me know when you want it.

Bearyhugs, thanks for ordering the Crocs for me. Sorry for all the trouble.

Hey Mcnair Clan... thought I would just share some good news with everyone... Bearyhugs and TM became the proud parents of a baby boy yesterday night... Congrats to the new parents!! Can't wait to see the baby!

sharlene

Hi all,
Long time nvr post.....
Anyone wanna order OPI, please let me know your orders.

Bearyhugs,
Congrats! Must be very busy with ur little one now
happy.gif

bearyhugs

Hi all,
Thanks for all your well wishes. Both me and TM are still trying to cope with parenthood. Lack of sleep is definitely part and parcel of it but each time we see our little one, think its worthwhile lah.
happy.gif

sharlene

Hello all,
This forum getting very quiet nowadays huh. Christmas round the corner and I am soooo busy with work and wrapping gifts. Pre advancve Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all of you!!

Hey everybody!

Yah, this forum really getting very quiet...

I just got back from a holiday in Phuket with HB, not really that fun and its a very commercialized place, you need to pay for basically everything that you do.. even suntanning on the beach.

We've already booked our banquet.. will be held at MHotel on Sept 27 next year.

Need some advice, i'm looking for wedding photographer/videographer.. card printer.... bridal package etc.. any recommendations? anyone has the latest edition of her world wedding or styleweddings mag?? sharlene, just realized that i still have some of your wedding mags, haven't looked at them yet...

sharlene

Gail,
Congrats that u had finally finalized ur banquet n date
happy.gif
How's the preps? Book ur Bridal boutique yet?
U can still look at my bridal mag for the details u are looking for. I used Robin Photography for my PS and Nick G*h Photography (replace * with O) for my AD photography, u can check his website: http://www.nickg*h.com to check it out. Card printer, I used Jssvy. My hotel recommended 3 printers and Jasvy is one of them. ITs only 2 bus-stop away from our hse! What kind of bridal gown style do u like?

misspink

hi gail,
for card printers, you might like to check out TinkCards at Bras Basah Complex #03-47A. we did ours there and it's quite unique, can show you if you want to see =)

hey sharlene,
so sorry that i am still holding on to your save your last dance! infact i finished watching it coz i have been hogging it for so long....pai seh, i'll try to catch you one day soon to return you. btw, u don't need winter sonata back yet right? coz i haven't got the time to watch that...

misspink

hi sharlene,
yup, i luv save ur last dance but i was hoping the ending wasn't that tragically happy...the samsoon one is still my favourite so far =) want to start watching winter sonata but kindda busy nowadays leh....arrgh! so r u still into watching korean dramas lately? you seem busy ;P

and yup, so glad the customary wedding over in october....we went to nz for honeymoon in early nov and mine, mine, nz is simply a fabulous place....i didn't want to come back! well, so relieved all these wedding prep thingey are over...pew! but i can't wait to go back to NZ again!!!

and yay, 2molo is last working day of the year! wishing one and all a happy holiday ahead and a blessed 2007!

sharlene

Hi All,
Almost had an accident last night at TPY! Was carrying bagful of things on my both hands and no hands to hold on the escalator, suddenly, the escalator jerked and stopped and all ofus almost fell, luckily, managed to balance myself. After that then realised that its one of the kid's Crocs shoe being stucked at the escalator, later someone tried to pull the shoe out but unable to, luckily no one was hurt.....so pple, better becareful when wearing your Crocs especially when taking escalator.

Marathoner,
Ya, Kim Sam Soon is more of romantic comedy, both show I also like, but dun really like the idea of the lead actress pair with Hyun Bin in Kim Sam Soon, dun look matching....hehe
Yup, still into watching Korean Drama and constantly checking out and waiting realease date of those current new on air ones in Korea which I am very interested in, such as "The Snow Queen"; "Queen of the Game" and "Mr Goodbye".

Wow, ur NZ sounded u really had great fun, how many days did u go, self drive? Got any pics?