Mcnair Rd new flat owners??

sharlene.. yah, on the day that i arrived in HK the weather was pretty bad, got stuck on the plane for at least 30 mins. The 3D show was indoors, next to the banquet hall. I watched the Golden Mickeys too and the Lion King show. Luckily for me there wasn't any rain when it was time for the fireworks display. Think I'm still having symptoms of a cold too, keep sneezing. Try taking vitamins, it helps to improve your immune system.

I also bought Princess Hours but my friend wants to watch it first. I bought Tree of Heaven, Which Planet are you from?, Biscuit Teacher and Weddings.

sharlene

Gail,
Oh...then I missed the 3D show....did not watch the lion king too coz no time. We can only start to explore ard when the rain became smaller ard 2pm plus...by then not much time left to explore as from then on, the rain was still on n off.

Other than Princess Hours, I also bought Which planet are u from, My Girl, Love Era, Spring Waltz, Rondo, 1% of something, old show-autumn in my heart and the korean movie "A Millionaire First Love".

Tree of Heaven issit the one acted by a teenage young girl? Think I almost bought that, about 10 episode only issit?

Sharlene, its too bad you missed the 3D show, it was really cool, got special effects. Yupz, tree of heaven is acted by a young girl and it has 10 episodes. If I hadn't bought the 3 shows from ladies mkt, I could have bought more from fortress hill. Anyway, one of my ex-colleague's bf is a Hong Konger and she always goes to HK during hols to visit him so next time I'll ask her to buy shows for me.

sharlene

Gail,
Oh....I was proscastinating whether to buy that show or not...coz I scared not enough hk$ coz only cash pymt....hahah....Can I borrow from u that show next time, not now la, coz now too many to watch now :p Sigh...hope next time hv chance to watch the disney 3D show again...I still felt so sore that no pics taken with the mascot!!!

Sharlene, no problem.. can lend you the show. I also have too many shows to watch.

Bearyhugs, thanks so much for getting the sandals for me. I wore them today and they are really comfortable. Its good that you can finally watch WC at your place instead of your friend bringing his box over. I went to Starhub today to get a replacement for my spoilt box. England is playing tonight so I must watch...

bearyhugs

Hi Gail,
Most welcome. Glad tat u like the shoes. I find them very comfy too. Yup, both me and TM couldn't stand the temptation so decided to subscribe to the channel in the end.
happy.gif

Marathoner, thanks for rec me the honey red bubble tea at our market here. I drank it last weekend n luved it... Now craving for it leh. I finally understand why u n gail were addicted to it. But usually don't pass by tat way on weekdays. Sad....

misspink

hi bearyhugs,
glad u like the bubble tea =D i miss it too....haven't drunk any this week yet!

hey gail,
i still owe you full house....will sms to arrange to return u this wkend hopefully =)

sharlene

Gals,
How's everyone?

Susan and Poohgy,
How's ur wedding?

Gail/Jayne,
OPI stocks just arrived tdy, see when U are free to collect? Gail, wanna pass u the Autumn Shower too, keep forgetting. Met Adrian last week in the lift once
happy.gif

misspink

hi gail,
perhaps u can give me the model / colour / size of the chaco sandals u want and we'll go down and get it for u...% discount most prob better, but no promise yet.

joia

Hi Sharlene,
Wedding was about a month ago and seems like a long time already
happy.gif
Now gettig used to staying with each other. Heh.

Been so quiet these days, how's everyone?

Hi marathoner.. will let you noe again.. my HB hasn't chosen yet.

Susan.. yupz, its been really quiet.. i've had a pretty tiring day.. today was MOE Excel Fest (its an innovation exhibition).. had to stand in a stuff and humid hall for the whole afternoon.. now damn tired..

sharlene

Hi Susan,
Oh...i still thot u might felt times passes so fast that ur wedding over so fast for 1 mth plus already
happy.gif

Gail,
U tried the color yet?

Finally on my break now......
Where's the rest huh, nowadays so quiet leh. World Cup finals issit this mon 3am?

Was thinking abt the UNO game, vry long since we last played, wonder if u all interested to arrange a nite to play again?
happy.gif

bearyhugs

Hi all,
Been busy with work lately n the rest know what else.

Gail, thanks for the HK dramas. Would sure keep me company esp this week when TM is away at Vienna for work. I enjoyed the trimming success very much n now taste seems to change for HK dramas instead of korean ones.

Sharlene, u shiok ahh. Now on break and can enjoy life everyday before your new job starts. Treasure your break then.... Me alright with the UNO game if the rest are on abt it too. Thanks for the muffins man. It lasted me for a few days of breakfast....

Gals, women's secrets having sale of up to 70%. Think some of their stuff quite worth the buy leh.

sharlene

Bearyhugs,
I'm still having the muffins now for breakfast too
happy.gif
I'm done with "which planet were u from?" the korean show i showed u in my hse that day, u wanna borrow? Now watching the HK drama, dancing passion.

Gail,
Can I borrow trimming success from you?

Jayne,
Sorry, forgot to reply ur sms, U can SMS me again to collect from me ur nail polish.

sharlene

bearyhug/susan,
Thanks for the well wishes
happy.gif

UNO nite not yet fix leh, must see other's response, if not many pple then not nice. Recently came home and always see ur hse lights on, once saw Oxy near the window in living area too, how's the stay here? Adjusted to it yet?

Gail,
Hv u signed up California? I had just signed up Fitness First
happy.gif

Sharlene... happy birthday .. i signed up with California Fitness last December.. wanted California because they are opening a branch in Novena in November.. so convenient..

fay

hi neighbours,
been quiet here recently...

sharlene, i'm ok for the uno game anytime
happy.gif
now that world cup over, i think the guys also would be more game for it.

susan, how do you find living here so far? used to it yet?

joia

Hi Sharlene and fay,
Yipe used to it already. Find that new house is so convenient to get to most places, esp to work and town. Can sleep later too since take a faster time to get to work
happy.gif

And like that it's quiet too.

poohgy

Hi Sharlene,
Happy belated birthday to you too.
Wedding is ok. Very fun indeed. Time flies. It is already close to a month liao. Been watching World Cup with HB for the pass one month.
Finally over and time to get down to some serious planning for our honeymoon.

sharlene

Metro having members 20% sale on sat.
Thanks for the bday wishes gals, however, i dun look forward to the next bday :p hee hee

Poohgy,
So where u intend to go for ur HM? Any wedding pics to share?

Susan,
U also got pics to share? saw ur msn webby there already but dun hv much pics of u leh....

chidori

hi gals,
anyone has any idea if the block 108 series still has any left over? me looking at resale but haven found one to my liking yet..

poohgy

Hi Sharlene,

We are thinking of going new zealand and australia for our HM. But still planning lah. Depends on our budget too.

sharlene

Gwen,
Dun think there's any left overs leh...and resale for our blks not so soon as still less than 5 yrs.

Poohgy,
So when U planning to go?

Marathoner,
How's ur wedding preps? So u decided on ur HM venue?

misspink

hi sharlene,
aiyah, air nz just announced cancellation of direct flight from sin-nz....boring.... anyway we shd still be going there lah, prob in early nov though, coz of job commitments. wedding still 3 months away....still seems far...heeeeee....but we are slowly and gradually trying to settle the nitty gritty like guest list, invitations, photographer, menu, etc. not feeling the pressure yet =D

so, you are starting on your new job soon?

joia

Hi Sharlene,

PM you the link. But the one by the photographer we engaged is not ready yet. Taking a long long time.

Hi all.. anyone going for the metro sale? heard can also buy SKII products but will be given a credit voucher instead of instant discount.

HB and I have finally decided that we need to hold our banquet soon.. so we've decided on one in January.. considering M Hotel.

Bearyhugs, how's the show? I have another one that you can borrow.. the Forensic Show that I showed you the last time. it's really interesting. Was at Toa Payoh Swimming Complex yesterday and they're selling Crocs for $43.

Girls, there is a Shape Run Carnival at Marina Square this weekend.. seems to have some good deals for ladies. I'm going down today to check it out, I'm thinking of subscribing to Shape Magazine.

sharlene

Poohgy,
Ya, if u going to Australia, then spring time is good time to go, sept/oct lor....U intend to cover both Aus n NZ? Which cities u intend to cover for Australia? I love Gold COast
happy.gif
Wanted to go Cairns last time when we go gold coast, but tour cancelled coz too few pple travelling.

Susan,
U've got mail
happy.gif

Gail,
Yup, its usual practise for me to stock up my cosmetics during the metro sale. Ya, SKII was not direct discount, but in credit voucher, but the voucher no expiry and can use to offset the next SKII purchase or for any other stuff. I will also stock up my SKII products then. U need to get anything?

Congrats that finally u decided on the date, now left with few mths for u to settle now. Have u tentatively book the date with M hotel yet?

Marathoner,
3 mth time to ur wedding is vry short only, time flies without realising n suddenly u realised wedding already over so fast
happy.gif
U now on full time job already? Will be starting my new job on 24th July....time just pass so fast when we enjoying ourselves....hee hee

poohgy

Sharlene,
Yah, heard so too. Sept/Oct is good. Yap, hope to cover as much as possible in maybe 18 days. Gotta take lots of unpaid leaves from work liao. NZ is our priority. Go Aust is actually to meet a friend who is working there. She wanted me to go cos we miss each other. For australia, will be going to melbourne, then my friend will bring us around. So very headache now cos got to plan as many places to go in such a short time.

Hi all.. went for the Shape Run carnival and i signed up for a 2 year SHAPE magazine subscription, got 3 free gifts and one of them is a pair of crocs.. so bearyhugs.. now i have two pairs..got a turqoise pair.

btw, any of you gals know of anyone in this area who wants to rent out a room?

bearyhugs

Hi all,
Marathoner/Gail/Poohgy, congrats on deciding on your tour destinations and wed dates. We spent our Christmas n New Year at Mel n Syd last yr too. Preferred Mel more than Syd really.

Susan, glad to hear that you are settling well into your new lovenest. We felt very proud to have a very place which we call our own when we first moved in too.
happy.gif
Totally agree tat our place here is quite convenient to travel to the town area.

Gail, I've collected both your Crocs orders. U can get them frm me tmr. Oh, I'm totally immersed in the lawyer show tat u lent me. Nice! Would get the forensic science one frm u after I finish tis set. Heh, I'm starting to think you can start your own VCD/DVD rental service leh. Me missing my jogs too. Wish I can join you for the run man. Everyday, jus putting on wt.

sharlene

Bearyhug,
Urs that not totally putting on weight la, its better u put on weight since its a good sign. Which lawyer show u watching? I also currently had a lawyer TVB series, wonder if its the same one. gosh.....so many shows for me to watch!!!!

Poohgy,
Wow, 18 days, how envious..... U got any wedding pics to sharE?

Gail,
Thanks for the discs
happy.gif
Hey, which perfurm u using just now? smell very nice
happy.gif

sharlene

Gals,
By the way, I went Polished Divas for mani n pedi yesterday. They also gvn me the goodie bags....hehe, but not yet check out what's inside, got quite a number things and a copy of elle mag too. They told me that they also will be having another 1 year anniversary party soon. The party at THumper previously ended ard 9 plus and was free entrance.
USed an ORLY color that I liked like, might wanna order next round, call Pink Slip.

poohgy

Sharlene,
too many pics lah. maybe next time if you happen to drop by then i show you the hard copy. too many pics to upload if were to put them in a site. also file very big.

Sharlene, thanks for buying the SKII for me. Did you stock up on a lot of stuff? Did you get the new whitening source brightening lotion? I bought it when I was in HK, much cheaper there. My mum is going HK soon so going to ask her to get me some more stuff. The perfume that I was using is by Benetton, got it free when I signed up for the SHAPE magazine subscription. Is it good to be a metro card member?

misspink

hi sharlene,
so good, u still got 1 more week to bum ard, haha! bet u must be enjoying yourself watching all the dvds ;P yup, me on full time job liao... have a gd wk ahead!

sharlene

Unicorn,
Did u manage to go Metro?

Fay,
How's ur eye? Getting better?

Gail,
Ur're welcome!
happy.gif
Oh...nice fragrance. Normally I will stock up my SKII and other skincare/cosmetics during the metro sales. This time round, only bought the SKII facial treatment cleanser as still got alot mask at home. Also bought Dior lipstick and Loreal pdts. Erm....metro cardmember u can get the members sale disc or some private events. Can earn metro points and if its the credit card, also hv existing UOB card privileges, smart dollars and Uni rewards points.

Marathoner,
Well, times passes very fast when not working, so sad that only 1 more week to go...hehe....how nice if can dun work for 1 mth...:p Tell u, ironically, not much time to watch the dvds as had been going out or gym. So far only finished 1 32 episode HK serial show this morning.
What abt ya? Still watching korean show?

Poohgy,
No problem, thanks.

misspink

hi sharlene,

haha, haven't really got the time in recent weeks to watch the korean shows you lent me....kindda miss them! think i am still at the 5th episode of save ur last dance......hope you r not in a hurry to get them back? if you r, pls let me know and i'll return them to u 1st ok =P happy shopping and 'gyming'!

sharlene

Hi Neighbours!
Our these 2 blks very popular siah, not even 5 yrs already alot pple enquiring wants to buy the hse in these 2 blks. One of my friend whom just switched to part time ppty agent, called me to ask if we had stayed for 5 yrs here coz her customer insist only wanna buy the flat in these 2 blks....and they keep insist shld be more than 5 yrs, but i tld her the age still less than 5 yrs, ard 3 yrs plus only.

fay

sharlene,
yeah my eye getting better but uncomfortable cos now i find the vision in right eye is blurred, esp at night when i look at lighted objects and also when i try to read. sigh. hope it's only cos of the surgery and will return to normal soon.

bearyhugs

Hi Gail,
Of cos, me hooked on to these HK dramas now. Nicer than the korean shows leh, it seems. Me now watching episode 7 already. Catching one to two episodes everynight; tat's why din hav enuff sleep over the past few nights.

bearyhugs

Hi Gail,
I just finished the disc tat u passed me. Let me know when I can get part 2 from u. Tell you ahh, even TM is also hooked on to the drama. Quite interesting but we find some parts of the storyplot a bit unrealistic though.