MBS Wedding

geeta

Hi,

Any reviews on MBS Wedding Chinese banquet and international buffet ?? Planning to book next month and hope to know if i'm making the right choice.

Thanks!

andychs

I when to MBS during the wedding show...

my comment is that... THERE ARE ALOT OF ROOMS!

If u planning for hot date like 10/10/2020, i am sure that there is one of the places that still have space... but its gonna be hosting a lot of weddings that day. They have 2 floors with function rooms, maybe 5-10 (depends on big is the group) rooms on each floor. So they can host quite a few weddings at once.

I like the solmization location thou, overlooking the marina bay area. the only issue is you might need to share the area with a few other groups.

I will post a few photos if i can find them.

ponyparty

By MBS do you mean the convention halls? If so, I attended weddings there twice. Firstly, it's a very very far walk from the carpark. Heard the elderly complain about it too. Secondly, food is so-so, no impression of it at all. Thirdly, yes! Many rooms, many weddings happening at the same time. During 1 of them, I stepped out to go to the restroom & I saw more than a couple of brides waiting outisde their respective function room for their march-in. Quite funny.