Master David Tong's Advice Corner (Geomancy and Fengshui)

cmg_consulting

Hi Flower Gal,

Date selection is a form of astrology, and refers to the movement of the planets in the solar system which in turn affects the Qi on earth. Hence you cannot do something (like wearing some jades or crystals etc) to avoid the impact. You can only avoid getting married in that year as the Qi of that year is against you (this is the ideal scenario).

Otherwise, if really no choice then you rom this year BUT one of you is born 1980, hence this year Tiger yr will clash Monkey as well. Therefore you can't do it this yr or next yr. Ideally 2012.

Hope this helps
happy.gif

cmg_consulting

Hi Vivian Lim,

You will need to choose a good date for An Chuang.

Normally if you follow the traditional method, you must get a good fortune woman or couple to do the An CHuang for you. But in modern days, some couples do it themselves. Hence it really depends on how traditinal your family/parents are.

Yes, the lamp will have to be switched on till the next day when you are back from your hotel stay, then you off it.

Hope this helps.

cmg_consulting

Hi Candy Loh

16/07/2011 clash Tiger, cannot use

17/07/2011 clash Rabbit and very bad date for wedding.

Hence both dates cannot be used

junebug

Hi Master Tong,

Thanks for the advice. Can I trouble you again to check for me when are the good dates that is suitable for wedding and does not clash with us?

Any Saturday from May till August 2011 if possible?

Bride: Tiger (1986)
Groom: Ox (1985)

Bride's Mum: Dragon
Bride's Dad: Rabbit

Groom's Mum: Dragon
Groom's Dad: Snake

Thank you so much!
happy.gif

fishybugsy

Dear Master Tong,

Would like to seek your advice urgently.
Could you let me know dates that are good for us to ROM+reception in October or November this year if possible?

Groom: Tiger (1974)
Bride: Pig (1983)

Bride's Mum: Monkey
Bride's Dad: Goat

Groom's Mum: Rat
Groom's Dad: Rabbit (does groom's dad animal sign need to be considered if they are separated?)

hellogirl

Hi Master Tong,

My dad recently passed away and i understand that the chinese believes that i have to do my ROM within 100 days or 1 year later (some 3 year later). Would appreciate it if you could advise me what are the general good dates for my ROM in November 2010 or before 7 Dec 2010? Thanks.

Groom: Goat (1980)
Bride: Rooster (1981)

Bride's Dad: Dog (Deceased)
Bride's Mum: Rat

Groom's Dad: Dragon
Groom's Mum: Goat

zoovee

Hi Master Tong,

Could you please advise if there is any ideal date for solemnisation and dinner in the month of September or October 2010?

Groom: Horse 1978
Bride: Monkey 1980

Groom's Dad: Tiger

Bride' Dad: Pig
Bride's Mum: Goat

babyjwpw

Hi Master Tong,

I'm planning to get married in Year 2012. Just wondering if this year is good for us.

Groom: Rooster 1981
Bride: Pig 1983

mokmok

<Hi Vivian Lim,

You will need to choose a good date for An Chuang.

Normally if you follow the traditional method, you must get a good fortune woman or couple to do the An CHuang for you. But in modern days, some couples do it themselves. Hence it really depends on how traditinal your family/parents are.

Yes, the lamp will have to be switched on till the next day when you are back from your hotel stay, then you off it.

Hope this helps.>

Hi Master Tong,

If this is the case, then can we light the lamp on the night before wedding (6 Oct 10) instead of lighting it immediately after an chuang (3 Oct 10) as I am worry that the lamp will spoilt even before my wedding night.

Thanks in advance!

Regards,
Vivian

x1ujuan

Hi Master,

I would like to get your advise, my wedding date is on 20.10.2010 and my sister-in-law's father was passed away on 04.09.2010. Do they can attend my wedding? They are from Malaysia &amp; planning to attend my wedding long time ago, but now will have any 相冲?

Looking forward your advise.

Thanks
x1ujuan

shcy

Hi Master

Is there any good dates in Aug - Dec 2011? While I read in previous post it's a bad year for Rooster-born but we had our ROM in 2009, now looking at AD date coz house is coming in.

Groom : Dog
Mom: Rooster
Dad: Rat

Bride: Rooster (Jan 1982)
Mom: Rabbit
Dad: -

Also, can we shift in the house first, before AD, as it is ready by early 2011?

Thanks

vitamincc18

Hi Master,

We are getting wed next month. Can we go to my frd's house whose grandparent has just passed ago 1-2 weeks ago?
Looking forward your advise.

missru

Hi Master,

Could you please advise if there is any goods date for solemnisation on April to June 2011?

Groom: Dog 1982
Bride: Cow 1985

Groom's Dad: Snake
Groom's Mum: Dog

Bride' Dad: Rabbit
Bride's Mum: Dog

angellefemme

Dear Master Tong,

We would like to seek your advice for our wedding dates selection in year 2011 (Jan or Feb ).

Gladly providing you with some details that you may require :

Groom's DOB: 21-August-1980
Chinese Horoscope: Monkey

Bride's DOB: 12-April-1981
Chinese Horoscope: Rooster

Groom's Parents Details:
Father's Horoscope: Tiger
Mother's Horoscope: Monkey

Bride's Parents Details:
Father's Horoscope: Dog
Mother's Horoscope: Pig

Email: [email protected]

Thank you
happy.gif

bem

Hi Master Tong,

Would like to check if 8th Jan 2012 is a good day for marriage.

Groom &amp; Bride: Rat (1984)

Bride's Parents: Goat (1955)

Groom's Mom: Snake (1954)
Groom's Dad: Divorce and not attending the wedding. Do we still need to consider the horoscope then?

Thanks for the advice!

cmg_consulting

Hi Candy Loh,

Here are some general tong shu good dates for wedding (weekends):

- 22/05, 05/06, 18/06, 23/07

Note that both your Bazi are not taken into consideration yet. Tong Shu dates are general dates only and if the date and Bazi are not compatible, it is still deemed inauspicious or unlucky day for both of you.

cmg_consulting

Hi aki83,

so long as your are still in contact, it still got to be taken into consideration.

Here are some general good dates:

- 20/10, 13/11, 14/11, 17/11, 25/11, 26/11

Note that both your Bazi are not taken into consideration yet. Tong Shu dates are general dates only and if the date and Bazi are not compatible, it is still deemed inauspicious or unlucky day for both of you.

Hope this helps
happy.gif

cmg_consulting

Hi hellogirl,

My condolences to you and your family.

Here are some general tong shu good dates for 2010:

- 12/11, 14/11, 17/11, 24/11, 26/11, 1/12

Hope this helps.

cmg_consulting

Hi zoovee,

It is too late to do in Sept. Deadline for registration is already over i think.

For Oct 2010, here are some general dates:

- 11/10, 20/10, 23/10

Hope this helps
happy.gif

cmg_consulting

Hi Sanice,

The year does not clash to any of you, hence ok to do wedding that yr. However, to see which is a better year, I will have to see the whole bazi.

Hope this helps
happy.gif

cmg_consulting

Hi Vivian,

Normally the lamp is lighted after you get the little boy to jump bed etc etc. This is normally either done on the An Chuang day before the wedding or on the wedding day itself (most people do on acutal day itself, hence the lamp only needs to be lighted for one or two nights, depending on length of hotel stay). If you are doing dinner, you can actually light on the wedding day when you go back to your new home after tea ceremony at groom's home.

Hope this helps

cmg_consulting

Hi Tracey Chong,

Normally if a family member pass away, the family should not attend wedding for the next 1 yr (or 3 months as practised nowadays for some). Hence by right they should not attend your wedding. This is a respect for the deceased.

cmg_consulting

Hi CYSH,

Normally we try to avoid for customary wedding as well. To most elderly, the customary wedding is still very impt and when they open up the tong shu next yr, every single day for Rooster will be "Xiong".

Here are some general dates:

- 08/10, 20/10, 03/11, 12/11, 19/11, 24/11, 06/12, 09/12, 19/12

Hope this helps
happy.gif

cmg_consulting

Hi missru,

Here are some general tong shu good dates:

- 07/05, 12/5, 22/5, 24/5, 03/06, 05/06, 10/06, 22/06

Hope this helps
happy.gif

cmg_consulting

Hi angellefemme,

As you are born Rooster yr, 2011 Rabbit yr will be a bad yr for you for wedding. Ideally it should be in 2012

Hope this helps
happy.gif

cmg_consulting

Hi Bem,

This is not a general tong shu good date for wedding. It does not clash any of you (clash Dog), hence if this date is compatible with both your bazi, it still can be used.

So long as your are in contact, it will be counted. If no more in contact, then no need to consider.

Hope this helps
happy.gif

rinnvin

Hi Master Tong,

I would like to seek your advice on a suitable wedding date for 2011. Below are the following details:

Bride: Monkey (26 May 1980)
Groom: Horse (17 March 1978)

Groom's Mom: Rooster (1945)

Bride's Mom: Pig( 1947)
Bride's Dad: Monkey (1944)

Is 11 June 2011 a suitable date for my customary wedding? If not, are there better alternative dates? Preferably on a Saturday, if there aren't any,I am fine with weekdays too.

Thank you very much!
happy.gif

jean07

Hi Master Tong,

I would need some general advice on the suitability of customary wedding for Nov/Dec 2011, preferably Saturdays.

Groom: Pig (23 March 83)
Bride: Rat (8 Jan 85)

Groom's Parents: Both Goat
Bride's Dad: Goat
Bride's Mum: Rooster

Thanks in advance! =]

angellefemme

Dear Master Tong,

We would like to seek your advice for our wedding dates selection in year 2011 (Jan or Feb ).

Groom's DOB: 21-August-1980
Chinese Horoscope: Monkey

Bride's DOB: 12-April-1981
Chinese Horoscope: Rooster

Groom's Father Horoscope: Tiger
Groom's Mother Horoscope: Monkey

Bride's Father Horoscope: Dog
Bride's Mother Horoscope: Pig

Email: [email protected]

Thank you:)

--
Hi angellefemme,

As you are born Rooster yr, 2011 Rabbit yr will be a bad yr for you for wedding. Ideally it should be in 2012

Hope this helps :)

---

Hi Master Tong,
Not even before Lunar new year (2011)?

hippo5

Hi Master Tong,
We wish to consult your advice on the suitability of 14 May 2011 and 11 Jun 2011 for our wedding. Our details are:

Groom's DOB: 06-Nov-1983
Chinese Horoscope: Pig

Bride's DOB: 06-April-1985
Chinese Horoscope: Ox

Groom's Father Horoscope: Tiger
Groom's Mother Horoscope: Dragon

Bride's Father Horoscope: Rooster
Bride's Mother Horoscope: Dragon

Thanks in advance for your help!!!

x1ujuan

Hi Master Tong,

Thanks for your advise.

Now the problem is my sister-in-law has get the advise from "喃呒佬" from Taiping saying that they can attend my wedding &amp; I cant "敬茶" to her only. May I know if they really attend my wedding is there any conflits to us ? or anything can cover on this ?

Really appreciate your advise.

Thanks,
Tracey

cmg_consulting

Hi Larine Tan,

11th June 2011 is a very bad date for wedding. It is near impossible to book 2011 weekend dates for hotels now, esp the popular ones.

Here are some general tong shu dates for 2011:

- 03/06, 10/06, 12/06, 18/06, 22/06, 30/06

Hope this helps
happy.gif

cmg_consulting

Hi Jing,

Here are some general tong shu dates:

-12/11, 19/11, 03/12

cmg_consulting

Hi Angel,

The groom is born 1980, Monkey yr. Therefore, this year is bad for him for marriage (Tiger and Monkey clashes) due to the clashes. And 2011 is bad for you. Hence ideally it should be in 2012 if possible.

cmg_consulting

Hi hahaha,

14 May 2011 clashes Pig, hence cannot use.

11 Jun 2011 is a super bad date for wedding, cannot use. Any hotel you go to , this date will be vacant. Only those who don't believe in date selections will choose this day.

Hope this helps.

cmg_consulting

Hi Tracey,

This is no impact to your, the wedding couple. This is about respect for the deceased. If she don't mind or don't believe, you can't stop her. She can come, but she will be the one getting the bad luck, if any.

I don't know her source, but anybody with a logical and right mind will understand and know that if a close family member pass away, they should not attend other's wedding (at least for 3 mths). In the first place, is there still mood for a celebration within such a short time(if someone in the family passed away...)?

I hope you get what i mean.

zoovee

Hi Master Tong,

Zoovee here.

Groom: Horse 1978
Bride: Monkey 1980

Groom's Dad: Tiger

Bride' Dad: Pig
Bride's Mum: Goat

I intend to get married next year.

tangaikmay

Hi Master Tong,

Can you help me check a suitable date for me to get married in 2012?

Groom: Water Pig (1983)
Bride: Wood Rat (1984)

Groom's Dad: Sheep/Monkey (1956)
Groom's Mum: Horse (1954)

Bride's Dad: Chicken (1957)
Bride's Mum: Rabbit (1963)

piggy_chong

Dear Master Tong,

I'm asking on behalf of my friend who like to know if 10/10/11 or 11/11/11 is suitable for their actual wedding day.

Groom : 19/08/1976 (Dragon)
Bride : 18/07/1978 (Horse)

His dad : 8/2/1944(Monkey)
His mum : Deceased (Horse)

My dad : 30/03/1951 (Rabbit)
My mum : 09/11/1956 (Monkey)

hopeful83

Hi MAster Tong
Will 3rd Oct be a good day for Guo Da Li, and 4th Oct for An Chuan? We are getting married on 23 Oct

Bride: Pig
Groom: Rooster

cmg_consulting

Hi zoovee,

Let me know your requirements in specific detail (eg when you want to hold your wedding, eg jan - march 2011). 1 year is too long as period for me to give out general dates as there are tons. And repost your info again in your next postings in case the thread is archived up. Tks

cmg_consulting

Hi Genevieve Tan Gaik May ,

As much as i want to help you in the area of general good dates for year 2012, the Tong Shu for 2012 is not out yet, so i will not know or be able to select general Tong Shu auspicious date for wedding for 2012 yet. Right now, the only way and also the right and accurate way of doing it will be using Bazi to select dates. FYI, a date reflected auspicious in the Tong Shu may still be bad for both of you if the date chosen is not compatible wtih both your Bazi.

As for Bazi wedding dates selection, it is part of my consultation service to my clients, hence i can't provide it here free in the forum or it will be unfair to my clients who paid for my service. Hope you understand.

If you have any particular date in mind, just post it here. I can advise you if it is a bad day as there are some days that are definitely bad and cannot be used for marriage; and some days that will clash to either of you or your parents, so cannot be used as well.