Master David Tong's Advice Corner (Geomancy and Fengshui)

bbabe07

Hi Master Tong,

Can I check if 26 Nov 2011 is suitable for

Bride: 1984 rat
mum: 1950 tiger

Groom: 1981 rooster
mum:1955 goat
dad: 1949 cow

Thank you

cmg_consulting

Hi godbirdie

If you do some research, all online tong shu tell different things...and even hard copy tong shu also the same..hence which is correct? U decide. Which is why i said that tong shu is a generic guide only and not accurate. All professional date selection, whether for wedding, start reno, move in , start business cannot use the tong shu. It must be selected based on bazi or for house related activites, bazi and house direction. this is the correct method, not the tong shu

cmg_consulting

Hi damoiselle

As much as i want to help you in the area of general good dates for year 2012, the Tong Shu for 2012 is not out yet, so i will not know or be able to select general Tong Shu auspicious date for wedding for 2012 yet. Right now, the only way and also the right and accurate way of doing it will be using Bazi to select dates. FYI, a date reflected auspicious in the Tong Shu may still be bad for both of you if the date chosen is not compatible wtih both your Bazi.

As for Bazi wedding dates selection, it is part of my consultation service to my clients, hence i can't provide it here free in the forum or it will be unfair to my clients who paid for my service. Hope you understand.

If you have any particular date in mind, just post it here. I can advise you if it is a bad day as there are some days that are definitely bad and cannot be used for marriage; and some days that will clash to either of you or your parents, so cannot be used as well.

cmg_consulting

Hi putty1234

Only 2/1/2012 is a general tong shu good date and don't clash anyone (clash Dragon)

Hope this helps
happy.gif

cmg_consulting

Hi Yvonne

Yes if really no choice, then you hold dinner on 15/12 and ROM + Tea ceremony on other dates.

31st January 1982 is a Rooster, NOT Dog. Using 1st day of CNY is a huge misconception is a wrong! Most pple will only find out the truth when they got for wedding dates selection, Bazi reading or feng shui consultation. Or they are feng shui savvy to read feng shui books. So yes, he is a rooster
happy.gif

And if he is a rooster, then this yr Rabbit year 2011 will clash with him, making it this year is not a good year for him to get married in.

cmg_consulting

Hi Gracyy

The effects depends on individual bazi. If your marriage destiny is not good, eg lots of arguments etc etc, then this will have more impact and aggravate it. If your marriage is loving with no problem type, then not as bad, maybe more quarrels than usual
happy.gif
Hence ideally is best to avoid it.

cmg_consulting

Hi lovers0206

1. We'll be collecting our keys tomorrow afternoon from HDB and is thinking to go open up to check the flat for any defects, etc.

a) Is tomorrow (13 April) a good day to open the door to our new flat? If not, pls advice when the soonest we can go.

This is a very bad day. Not suitable. Nearest best date will be 15/4 & 17/4 clashes to your. Hence you can only go for an avg date (as you need to check the defect within 7 days) as the next best date is far away on 21/4. Hence an avg date that don't clash will be 16/4.

b) What are the things to bring and do during this opening?

Depends on your religion and family beliefs.

Generally a non religious way will be :

1) Roll a pineapple from the main door to the middle of the living room to symbolise ushering in of wealth and prosperity.

2) Mix rice and salt together and sprinkle on all corners of the house. Rice is to represent abundance of food in the future and salt is believed to get rid of spirits and ghosts. It is also believed that these spirits hide in corners of the house, hence people normally throw at the corners. The last burst you will throw out of your house to symbolise getting rid of them out of your house.

3) Sprinkle green beans at the living room area. It is believed that if the bean sprout, it means lots of offpsring. But this is not possible as there is no water. Hence in modern days, what some will do is to bring along a plate with wet cotton wool and put the beans on top (in addition to sprinkle on the floor). Only this way will the beans sprout.

4) Any other prayers etc is up to you as they are more of religious thingy than Feng Shui.

2. Our wedding will be on 19 June'11, if by then the renovation is completed,
a) when is a good day/ time to An-Chuang? And what are the procedure of An-Chuang?

Need your parents animal zodiac signs for this date. Pls repost all both your info and parents info again in next thread so that i can give you a date.

b) the first nite we sleep in the flat (after our wedding), what procedure should we do before stepping in?

Nothing. No procedures
happy.gif
The main procedure should be done during your moving in day (a previous symbolic day for move in), not on the wedding day itself.

Hope this helps
happy.gif

meesh

Hi Master Tong,

I am planning to have my rom and wedding dinner on the 14th Nov 2011. But Im also considering Jan/Feb 2012 before chinese new year.

Can you please advise if the 14th Nov 2011 is a generally good/ auspicious/bad date for us? And what good dates are there for us in Jan/Feb 2012? before chinese new year.

I know 2012 yr of dragon clashes with the groom, so is it ok to marry before the new dragon year in january or february???

Bride mum: 1960 rat
Bride dad: 1957 rooster

Groom: 1982 dog
Groom mum: 1959 Pig
Groom dad: 1956 Monkey

Thank you alot

bbabe07

Hi Master Tong,

What about 4 December 2011?

mum: 1950 tiger

Groom: 1981 rooster
mum:1955 goat
dad: 1949 cow

xynalie

hi master tong,
what dates on may and june of 2011 is auspicious for wedding?
hopefully, you can advice good dates during weekend.

groom: tiger august/7/86
groom's dad: rat
groom's mom: tiger

bride: dragon july/13/88
bride's dad:
bride's mom: snake February 27, 1953

xynalie

here is an update of info master tong as dates are completed regarding the parents' birthdays..

hi master tong,
what dates on may and june of 2011 is auspicious for wedding?
hopefully, you can advice good dates during weekend.

groom: tiger - august 7, 1986
groom's dad: rat - may 19, 1960
groom's mom: tiger - april 28, 1962

bride: dragon - july 13, 1988
bride's dad: goat - november 11, 1955
bride's mom: snake - february 27, 1953

rainz

Hi Master Tong

I would like to know whether its necessary to provide the bazhi of both the bride's and groom's parents for the calculation of auspicious date for the wedding?

Thanks.

defi

Dear Master Tong,

Please help me to check, whether 18 February 2012 (Chinese Lunar Date is 农历01月(大)27日) is auspicious day for wedding?
Groom : 1981 (Rooster)
Bride : 1980 (Monkey)
Groom's dad : Horse
Groom's mother : Pig
Bride's dad : Horse
Bride's mother : Sheep/goat

For guo da li, whether 17 February is the best day and auspicious ?
whether the groom must come or not to bride's house during guo da li ?
what the perfect time for guo da li ?
what things that groom must bring and give to bride ?
whether during "wedding day/reception day" the bride may not take off her wedding shoes?

Please give advice..
Thanks Master

Please advice...thanks

joysnow

Hi Master David Tong,

Can you advise me if 06 Oct 2012/10 Oct 2012/16 Oct 2012 is good for wedding?

1) Bride
Birthday: 16 Nov 1986
Animal Sign: Tiger
Dad's Animal sign: Rooster
Mum's Animal sign: Pig

2) Bridegroom
Birthday: 19 July 1983
Animal Sign: Pig
Dad's Animal sign: Horse

lingwei

hi Master David Tong,

Can you advise auspicious dates in 2012 for our wedding?

Bride: 3 Feb 1984 Rat
Dad 1960 Rat
Mum 1961 Ox

Groom: 2 Aug 1978 Horse
Dad 1942 Horse
Mum 1951 Rabbit

Does other family members(i.e. sister/brother) birthyear matters?
What about bridesmaids and best mans?
Thank you!

preciousdivine

Hi Master Tong,

Can I please find out whether the following dates are suitable for our wedding.

1) 9 Oct 2011
2) 29 Oct 2011
3) 30 Oct 2011
4) 11 Nov 2011

Groom: Dragon
Groom's Dad: Rat
Groom's Mum: Ox

Bride: Horse
Bride's Dad: Pass away
Bride's Mum: Horse

Thank you very much for your help and advise.

maimai

Dear Master Tong,

Can You advise me whether the following dates are auspicious for our customary.

1) 1 October 2011
2) 8 October 2011
3) 9 October 2011

Groom: Rabbit
Groom's Dad: Snake
Groom's Mum: Monkey

Bride: Tiger
Bride's Dad: Dragon
Bride's Mum: Monkey

Thank you very much for your advise.

revlis

Hi Master Tong,

can check these two dates 10/12/12 and 12/12/12 will clash which animal?

Groom : Monkey
Bride : Horse

Groom's mum : Rooster
Groom's dad: passed away

Bride's mum : Dog
Bride's dad : ox

thanks
happy.gif

read frm previous post that 12/12/12 clash ox, but does it matter if it clash my dad as my dad is not the one getting married?

appreciate your advice, pls thks
happy.gif

godbirdie

Hi Master Tong

Thanks for your advice so far
I have decide to choose 30 Dec 2012 as my wedding
Can you pls help to check if it clashes or is it a good dates?

Groom: Horse
Bride: Pig

Groom 's Dad: Dog
Groom's Mum: Horse

Bride's Dad: Rabbit

thanks!

jessyee

hi master tong,

is sept a bad month for wedding, if yes, which weekend in jun or oct is the best for us:

Bride: dragon
Bride's mom: rat
Bride's dad: rat

Groom: rat
groom's mom: dog
groom's dad: goat

thank you!

bs1417

Hi Master, Can you advise auspicious dates in Dec 2011 and early 2012 for our wedding?

Bride: Rooster
Bride M: Dragon
Bride F: Dog

Groom: Snake
Groom M: Goat
Groom F: Horse

thank u

xynalie

hi master tong,

im thinking of june 15, june 10, june 8,june 9 of 2011..this is an updated post from my previous post with no dates..thank you and more power to you..

groom: tiger - august 7, 1986
groom's dad: rat - may 19, 1960
groom's mom: tiger - april 28, 1962

bride: dragon - july 13, 1988
bride's dad: goat - november 11, 1955
bride's mom: snake - february 27, 1953

cmg_consulting

Hi Michelle Chan

14th Nov is a very bad date for wedding. Don't advise using it. It is a "Po Ri"

Yes, Jan 2012 will be ok. Here are some general Jan dates.

- 02/01

Only got 1 date coz the rest of the general good dates clashes to your/your parents and CNY is also on last 2 weeks on Jan

**Note that bazi is not taken into consideration yet as a good date in the tong shu can still be deemed as inauspicious if the date and both your bazi are not compatible.

cmg_consulting

Hi xynalie

Here are some general auspicious dates for May/Jun 2011 weekends

- 05/06, 18/06

**Note that bazi is not taken into consideration yet as a good date in the tong shu can still be deemed as inauspicious if the date and both your bazi are not compatible.

Hope this helps
happy.gif

cmg_consulting

Hi Demut

That is not an ideal date for wedding. The tong shu for 2012 is not out yet, hence i can't advise 2012 general dates till it is out in July/Aug period.

Guo da li is usually 2 weeks to 1 month before wedding, never 1 day before

whether the groom must come or not to bride's house during guo da li ?

David - Yes of course your must be present.

what the perfect time for guo da li ?

David - Afer you've settle your wedding date first and 17/2 is a super bad date anyway.

whether during "wedding day/reception day" the bride may not take off her wedding shoes?

David - Normally she don't take off her shoes during the entire ceremony till reach hotel

Hope this helps

cmg_consulting

Hi Chea Ling

As much as i want to help you in the area of general good dates for year 2012, the Tong Shu for 2012 is not out yet, so i will not know or be able to select general Tong Shu auspicious date for wedding for 2012 yet. Right now, the only way and also the right and accurate way of doing it will be using Bazi to select dates. FYI, a date reflected auspicious in the Tong Shu may still be bad for both of you if the date chosen is not compatible wtih both your Bazi.

As for Bazi wedding dates selection, it is part of my consultation service to my clients, hence i can't provide it here free in the forum or it will be unfair to my clients who paid for my service. Hope you understand.

If you have any particular date in mind, just post it here. I can advise you if it is a bad day as there are some days that are definitely bad and cannot be used for marriage; and some days that will clash to either of you or your parents, so cannot be used as well.

The particulars of siblings doesn't matter. If you take them into consideration, you have no dates left to choose.

for birdesmaid and bestmen, just make sure the date chosen don't clash with them with do. Else they cannot be your bridesmaid and bestmen

cmg_consulting

Hi preciousdivine

1) 9 Oct 2011 //super bad date for wedding
2) 29 Oct 2011 //not a good date for wedding
3) 30 Oct 2011 // clash rat
4) 11 Nov 2011 //clash rat

Hope this helps

cmg_consulting

Hi maimai

1) 1 October 2011 //bad date for wedding
2) 8 October 2011 //good date but clash to Tiger, cannot use
3) 9 October 2011 //very bad date for wedding

Hope this helps
happy.gif

cmg_consulting

Hi xrevlis

12/12 clash to Ox, hence out.

10/12 don't clash anyone (clash Pig). Will have to wait till tong shu is out to see if it is a general good date or not.

Hope this helps
happy.gif

cmg_consulting

Hi godbirdie

It does not clash anyone (clash Goat).

But the tong shu is not out yet, so have to wait till it is out to check for now for general good dates.

The only way to select now will be using Bazi to select.

Hope this helps
happy.gif

cmg_consulting

Hi bs

2011 Rabbit yr clash to Rooster, hence not a good yr for marriage. 2012 will be better but the tong shu is not out yet for 2012 till July/Aug period.

The only way to select now is using Bazi to select, which is the correct method as tong shu is just meant for mass consumption is not accurate.

cmg_consulting

Hi Xynalie

Here are the analysis for the 2011 dates you provide:

june 15 //Clash Goat

june 10 // Clash tiger

june 8 //Clash Rat

june 9 // Average date for wedding. Can be used if no choice (clash Ox)

Hope this helps
happy.gif

revlis

hi master tong,

if clash pig, can my jiemei be born in the yr of pig? if need her to be jiemei, is there any work ard solution?

and why it matter if the date clash my dad? cos it didnt clash both the groom and bride.

maimai

Dear Master Tong,
Since the below date are not good for wedding, would you give a good date in July or October?

1) 1 October 2011 //bad date for wedding
2) 8 October 2011 //good date but clash to Tiger, cannot use
3) 9 October 2011 //very bad date for wedding

Groom: Rabbit
Groom's Dad: Snake
Groom's Mum: Monkey

Bride: Tiger
Bride's Dad: Dragon

Thank you very much for your advise.

cmg_consulting

Hi xrevlis

Whoever it clashes with means after marriage the relationship between you and that person will turn sour.

Therer is no workard solution except to avoid.

It cannot clash to groom, bride, parents, bridesmaid, best man, the little boy that jump bed that day and the boy that open car door for groom

Hope this helps

cmg_consulting

Hi maimai

Here are some jul/oct dates for 2011

- 08/07, 11/07, 15/07, 27/07, 15/10, 18/10, 30/10

Hope this helps

cmg_consulting

Dear all,

I will be away overseas till 4th May. Replies will be slower than usual due to limited internet access. Feel free to post and i will reply whenever i have internet access
happy.gif

jessyee

hi master tong,

i forgot to state the yr previously!its for 2012

is sept a bad month for wedding, if yes, which weekend in oct or november is the best for us:

Bride: dragon
Bride's mom: rat
Bride's dad: rat

Groom: rat
groom's mom: dog
groom's dad: goat

thank you!

mrslim80

Hi David,

My bf's dad and mum has already gotten the date for me. 13 Jan 2012 but I am still worried maybe this date is good for them but not so good for me? I have given them my dad, mum and brother's chinese birth date. I wonder why my brother's one is needed too. Please let me know that day clash with what horoscope so that I can avoid getting those ppl to help. Thanks.

Bride: Monkey
Bride's mom: Rooster
Bride's dad: Rooster

Groom: Goat
groom's mom: Have to check.
groom's dad: tiger