Master David Tong's Advice Corner (Geomancy and Fengshui)

d__c

Hi David,

It's really very nice of you to be giving advice here in the forum to all the Groom/Bride To Be.

Anyway, I'm here to seek your wise advice as well.

Groom's Birthdate: 25th April 1982
Bride's Birthdate: 27th July 1985

We are planning to hold our traditional wedding on 2nd February 2010. Please advise if it is an auspicious date for us.

Thank you.

Best Regards,
Celina Teo

cmg_consulting

Hi Deris and Bigman,

Selecting wedding dates using Bazi is part of the consultation services that I provide to my clients so I will not be able to give you the dates here or it will be unfair to my clients who engaged my services. Hope you understand.

cmg_consulting

Hi Zlynn,

1st Nov will clash to Dragon, which is your dad.
22nd Nov is not a good day for wedding. In fact, it is a bad day as this day will clash with the year (in Chinese, we call it "Sui Po"). Both days are not advisable to use.

Hope this helps.

cmg_consulting

Hi Agnes,

Email sent. Thanks
happy.gif

cmg_consulting

Hi Celina,

Thanks for the compliments.

2nd Feb 2010 is not a general Tong Shu auspicious date for wedding purpose.So if you can choose, you might want to select a better date
happy.gif

I will also need you to post your parents' animals zodiac signs. This is to make sure even if it is just a general day, it doesn't clash to any of them as well.

zlynn

Thanks for your valuable advice.

Before looking into much details, we are now trying to secure place in a famous banquet venue in coming Nov/Dec 2009, kindly help to advise, any of the day on weekends (either Saturday or Sun) is auspicious date for us.

Regards, Zlynn

d__c

Hi David,

Thanks for your wise advice.

Since the previous planned date is not a general auspicious date for us, we have decided to change our date. Anyway, I have gotten the birthdates of our parents.

Planned Traditional Wedding Date: 2nd March 2010 or 2nd April 2010

Father's Birthdate: 28th July 1947
Mother's Birthdate: 26th July 1953

Father: Deceased
Mother's Birthdate: 19th November 1954

Please advise whether both the dates are auspicious dates for us to hold our traditional wedding.

Thank you.

Best Regards,
Celina Teo

cmg_consulting

Hi Zlynn,

Here are some weekend general Tong Shu dates for wedding. These dates don't clash to you or your parents:

- 29/11, 5/12, 6/12

The rest of the weekend dates that are good will clash to either of you or your parents.

Hope this helps.

cmg_consulting

Hi Celina,

I will not be able to tell you if the dates are good as the Tong Shu is not out yet for 2010. I can only determine if the dates are good via Bazi Wedding Date selection.

But given the 2 dates, one of them 2nd March 2010 will clash to Snake, which is Groom's Mum. So this date cannot be used.

For 2nd April, this is too close to Qing Ming, which is usually on the 4th or 5th April every year. Most people do not want to get married during that period. This day don't clash to any of you though.

Hope this helps
happy.gif

d__c

Hi David,

I noticed that you are always up every late night replying to this forum. Your prompt reply has helped many of the Husbands/Brides-To-Be here (including me) in our wedding date selection and I'm sure all of us here deeply appreciates your service here. =)

Anyway, thanks for your advice. I understand that the Tong Shu is not out yet for 2010 but I would still like to decide on the date 1st so that I can proceed to book the venue and stuff. I'm really worried that I might not be able to get the venue if I delay in my wedding date selection. What are the charges like for Bazi Wedding Date Selection? Could you send the charges to my personal email ([email protected]), please? I hope it would be affordable to me. (Keep my fingers crossed on this.)

In case I can't afford to engage your service, I would still want to seek your advice here.

Planned Traditional Wedding Date: 2nd May 2010 or 2nd June 2010 or 2nd July 2010

Please advise whether the above dates would clash to us and whether the above dates are close to any not-so-good-to-get-married period.

Thank you.

Best Regards,
Celina Teo

fishybugsy

Hi David,

Can I enquire how much are your charges for consultation of ROM date? We don't have dates in mind yet but wonder if you can suggest a few to us? Also anything to look out for in terms of compatibility or other matters? Awaiting your email, thanks
happy.gif

Groom's Birthdate: 9th June 1974 (Tiger)
Groom's Mother: Rat

Bride's Birthdate: 8th September 1983 (Pig)
Bride's Father: Goat
Bride's Mother: Monkey

devilishcin79

Hi David,

Really appreciate your detailed explaination on the proposed auspicious dates to Jonathan during the appointment on Monday, and Jonathan is truly impressed with your knowledge and professionalism.. Its a pity that Im not able to attend.

I look forward to meeting you again for the procuedures of guo da li and an chuan..
happy.gif

jaslyn288

Hi David,

I would like to check with you.. I was thinking to have my GDL either on 20 Feb or 21 Feb.. Which is better for us.. Both of us are Monkeys (26 Dec & 18 Mar 1980)

& I'm also in a big mess for the procedure of GDL, Me is hokkien n my hubby is cantonese..

I would appreciate if you could give me your kind advise..

Thank you.
Jaslyn

cmg_consulting

Hi Celina,

Thanks for your compliments
happy.gif

I've sent you an email.

2nd May will clash to Horse (your mum), 2nd June will clash to Ox (which is you), and 2nd July is a bad day for wedding! So all 3 are not advisable to use.

Hope this helps Celina
happy.gif

cmg_consulting

Hi Cindy,

Yes it is a pity we didn't get to meet up on Monday. I hope everything is going well for your booking of the hotel venue. Feel free to drop me an email anytime if you have any qns and let me know your AD date once you booked the hotel
happy.gif

cmg_consulting

Hi Jaslyn,

Are you referring to 2009 or 2010? just to double confirm...

For GDL, all you need to do is to select a date and a time. The groom will step into the bride's house on that auspicious date and time to deliver the wedding gifts to the bride's parents.

Hope this helps
happy.gif

jaslyn288

Hi David,

I am so sorry.. I'm referring to 2009. =D

Actually I am confused abt the Hokkien & Cantonese procedure, such as wat to prepare n what to exchange.

I would appreciate if you could give your kind advise for my above doubts.

thank you
Jaslyn

d__c

Hi David,

Thanks for the email. I would discuss it with my hubby tonight! =)

But anyway, I still would like to seek your advice on the below.

Planned Traditional Wedding Date: 2nd August 2010 or 2nd September 2010 or 2nd October 2010 or 2nd November 2010 or 2nd December 2010

Please advise whether the above dates would clash to us and whether the above dates are close to any not-so-good-to-get-married period.

Thank you.

Best Regards,
Celina Teo

santashan

hi david tong

my husband n i intend to have our AD next yr..can u help wif the dates? i knoe the tong shu is nt out yet...but is there any faster ways to choose the dates?

cmg_consulting

Hi Jaslyn,

If you compare these 2 dates only, then 21st Feb 09 will be a better date for GDL.

Can you drop me an email at [email protected] on the procedures? I will have to find out more information from you first.

cmg_consulting

Hi Celina,

Only 2nd Oct seems to be an ok date, meaning it don't clash to anyone. But as I mentioned, i can't guarantee you it will turn out to be a good date.

Just curious...is there a significance why you choose all the 2nd of each month?
happy.gif

cmg_consulting

Hi Ong Shan Shan,

Yes of course. The only way to select 2010 dates now is by using both your Bazi. This is the correct and most accurate method to ensure the day selected is specifically good for both of you. Most of my clients are selecting 2010 dates now coz for 2009 dates, most of the auspicious dates are already taken up in most hotels/restaurants.

d__c

Hi David,

Hahaha... Hmmm... Actually, yes! There is a little significance why I want my AD on the 2nd of the month. Because... My ROM was on 2nd February. Hehehe... So, I'm actually hoping I can still have my AD on the 2nd of the month. Hmmm... Sort of like an anniversary. I know it sounds a little silly. =)

Best Regards,
Celina Teo

cecilia22

Hi David,

My BF and I are planing to get married and would like to know the auspicious dates available in Jan2010?

In case, we did not get married in the year of Ox, do we have to wait till the year of dragon?If not, will the year of tiger be auspicious for us too?

This is because I understand that Ox is an ally of Rooster and dragon is the rooster's secret friend.

Our zodiac signs are as follows:

Groom: Birth Year Rooster
Bride: Birth Year Rooster
Groom's Parents: Dad (Dragon, Mum(Snake)
Bride's Parents: Dad (Rabbit0), Mum(Monkey)

Thank you for your time
happy.gif

Cheers

cmg_consulting

Hi kitty,

You can get married in the year of the Tiger. All you need is a good day for it. You don't have to wait till Dragon year. The only thing you need to note is that you cannot get married in year of the Rabbit.

As for the secret friend thingy and ally, this stems from 2 Bazi combination formulas call the "3 Combinations" and "6 Combinations". Basically, these formulas are used to analyse different aspects of life in a Bazi chart such as wealth, career, health, relationships, luck cycle etc. It is not meant to be used for analysing if it is a good year for marriage. To do this, the whole Bazi has to be taken into account, and not just the year alone.

Hope this helps
happy.gif

crazybebe

Hi David Shifu,

Glad you are here to help us on the general date base on our bazi. i also need so help.. :D

AD planned - 23 Oct 2010

Bride - 10 Feb 1981 ( Rooster )
Groom - 23 July 1979 ( Goat )

Bride Mum - Snake
Bride Dad - Rat

Groom Mum - Deceased
Groom Dad - Goat

Possible to have consultation rate, pls send to [email protected]

Can i also ask when will the 2010 tong shu be out..?

And can i check.. when we give those date.. better to give in chinese date or english date..? :D

Thank a lots... It's will be a great help with u on this forums...

Cheers...!!!

cmg_consulting

Hi crazybebe,

This date will clash to your dad, so not advisable to use.

The tong shu will be out somewhere around July period. There is no definite date for it.

For wedding dates (and for bazi and feng shui), always give the English dates. We will do the necessary conversion from there. By the way, the Chinese date is irrelevant in Chinese Metaphysics (Wedding dates, bazi or feng shui). Chinese Metaphysics uses the "Wan Nian Li" and not the "Lunar Calendar". So all english dates will be converted to Bazi using the "Wan Nian Li".

Hope this helps
happy.gif
happy.gif

I've just sent you an email as well
happy.gif

crazybebe

Hi david Tong..

Can u check for me how about the following dates..?

02 Oct 2010, 09 Oct 2010, 16 Oct 2010 & 30 Oct 2010

Which is the best date?

:D

Best Regards

cslms

Hi David

We are planning to hold our wedding sometime in Nov this year.

Bride: 28 Apr 1980 (Monkey)
Groom: 30 Sept 1977 (Snake)

Groom's parents: Monkey (Dad) and Pig (Mum)
Bride's parents: Ox (Dad) and Rabbit (Mum)

Our email add is [email protected]

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Thanks!

cmg_consulting

Hi Crazybebe,

Only 2nd Oct is a date that doesn't clash to anyone. The rest of the dates either clashes to your parents or not a good date for marriage.

Hope this helps.