MAsk for Blackheads

B

blackieheads

Hi gals

Do any of you know of any good masks that can effectively remove those horrible blackheads?

Thanks thanks
happy.gif

E

eima

hi blackheads,

i know of this product (forgot the name) tts selling onli at Tangs, know the counter is next to IPSA a new counter .... know tt they've got this realli good product for blackheads priced ard 30+++

if u're interested i'll go check the name out for ya .....

B

blackieheads

Hi eima

Cool thats great? can remove blackheads? u used before? 30++ quite okie. can u check it out for me?

Million thanks
happy.gif

doll

Hi blackieheads

Do you go for facial? Think prob the best option so far. After that you can use pore packs regularly. Should help.

Cheers,
happy.gif

B

blackieheads

Morning Doll
happy.gif

Yes I go for facials regularly once per month with extraction, the 1st week is ok. after about 7-9 days the blackheads start coming out round my nose and cheek area again. Very frustating. do u go for facial as well? do u face tis problem? I think I am very prone to blackheads..hmmm
sad.gif

doll

Hi,

Have you tried Beauty Arsenal? My friend goes there very frequently before her wedding and really can see a mark improvement in her completion. Pay $1K for membership which is fully redeemable for their services. And you get 50% off on all facial. Do it will be abt $95. Slightly more expensive than the usual but really can see her face glow.

If not, try SKII. It really helped many of us to clear our complexion. But its also costly. The full set in full size can come up to $500 plus.

I do a home mask every week with origin clay mask beside the usual SKII regime. Use the SKII mask (with the pitera thingy) once every month too.

Maybe u wanna try the facial or SKII first instead of all at one time?
;)

B

blackieheads

Hi Doll

I still have my facial package going. So not possible to switch now lor..

If i use the SKII do I have to use the whole range? or use only the "sheng qi water" wow $500 is alot of money leh.

Is the origin clay mask good? i use the SKll mask once..ex also..hehe..but i use liao feel normal lor..or have to use it regularly?

doll

Hi blackieheads,

SKII varies from person to person lor. Some say good, some say no effect. But the mask can feel the differnce immediately one leh.

Anyway, save money way. You go get the trial set of SKII from Tangs. 48 bucks. Got one small cleanser, one small toner and one small "shen qi shui".

If good than buy all lor.

The origin clay mask, quite good leh. Think quite a few people use also say not bad. Draws out impurities so face feels cleaner. You try. $34 for quite a big tube. Use weekly also can last quite long.
happy.gif

U getting married soon?

B

blackieheads

Hi Doll

maybe my face too "thick" even the SKII mask also dun work
proud.gif

r u using the whole range of SKII? if yes does it work for u? maybe tis weekn will pop down to tangs to take alook..hehe

i heard abt origins as well (it is in clay form?)...yet to try..but need to gather information from here from all the "WU LIN GAO SHOU" hehe
happy.gif
waiting for emina to get back to me on the other brand keke

have u try origins "a perfect world" heard its gd as well..

no, i am not getting married..hehe

how abt u ? when is ur big day
happy.gif

natash

Hello,

I used to use this mask for backheads, very effective....I always feel happy when I do the mask but now its not in stock anymore...Don't know why...Its from Max factor-reflective white refresh pack ....
sad.gif

Have tried various and almost all brands...but still find this one the most effective...

Maybe if you girls happen to chance upon it....go ahead and buy it...You never regret..

Cheers
Nas

B

bubbler

Hi Blackiehead,

I use La Mer Refining Facial which i feel that the effects is surprsingly good, got diamond dust somemore
happy.gif
But La Mer products is very expensive and the scrub alone cost $140...i got some info extracted from somehwere else, do see if it helps

Instantly smooth and boost skin's brightness and radiance with this multi-action complex. DIRECTIONS: Once a week, after cleansing, thoroughly massage The Refining Facial onto damp skin with fingertips, using an upward circular motion. Rinse well.

Exfoliates with pure diamond powder and
polished sea quartz.
Fermented acidic sea muds soften skin and gently lift away dry surface cells.
Energizes skin via smart minerals that convert your massaging motion into energy.
Stimulates circulation and awakens skin.

shimmeringdream

hi blackiehead

i have the same problem as you. sometimes my nose looks like a strawberry! but if you go for facials, i personally find the ones with extractions better, rather than them steaming your face and squeezing out your blackheads. it's also less painful!

enya

hi bubbler

does this la mer product removes blackheads effectively? i have used 0rigins before and phytomer .. but the blackheads still remain! dunwan to go for facials .. cos i have never been for facials .. scared later breakout ..

enya

heyo ... can anyone help for blackheads? can the la mer product refine pores and get rid of blackheads?

bean

hi malaysiabride, can get it at orgins outlets like isetan scotts, robinsons (city hall) to name a few....

tane

I want to rave about nuskin facelift mask...it helps to remove blackheads and "fenci" with the help of blotters. I got lots of blackheads on my nose, those deeply embedded type, and "fenci" at my chins and cheeks area, and the mask helps me to remove all!! I really feel excited when i see the blackheads all being peeled off....Highly recommended!!

tane

hi bit, you can get from nuskin at park mall, but I'm not sure whether you can just buy off the shelf as I always get my friend who is a distributor to buy for me. She allows me to do free trial before I splurge, if I remember correctly, it's about $100 and can use for abt a year.

do_do

Hi all girls,

Do you know have one gel can actually apply on the blackheads area for 10 mins then the blackheads will auto come out. Very effective.

interest, please drop me a email at [email protected]
jine

hanabi

u r right tane, actually to get the most out of your facelift, shd use clay pack to soften the pores n remove the dirts first, then follow by facelift. u'll c more blackheads n fenci being removed on the facial blotters. it's really effective, u c immediate results, got satisfaction ya ;]

tungjj

Hi all,

I did tried the blackheads gel which is really effective within 10 mins. Highly recommended and with an affordable price.

thanks do do

chinleng

Administrator
Staff member
Hi tungjj aka do_do,

Please do not use multiple nicks if you are the same person. Please refer to your own posting here.

Regards,
Chin Leng.

baby5556

thanks sugarbabe, i am following this thread also but no comments but sincerely hoping someone will provide gd advice on this topic...but there is always someone out there to "destroy the market"

sad...

seiko

i love using Biore's aromatherapy pore strip. its really effective for me. besides using on the nose, i use it on whole face, n wow, places where i din expect 2 have blackheads, actually had lots of it. some pple think im extreme, but pores feel real clean after this 'suction'.

jacko_wacko

Hi ladies,
i recommend the serum remover mask from Kose. it's really good and every time i use it, i can see the white heads and black heads on the mask when i peel it off. try it!

samara

are you refering to the Kose Black Mask? yeah, it is quite good however you have to apply it thick to really to see the effect, face seemed fairer and the peel off isn't as painful as some of the other peel off mask that i have used. kose is having a promotion with the black mask along with other little products. the lotion mask is good too, can bring along for trips after doing the mask.

sometimes i like the biore pore pack but it doesn't dry up as nicely (maybe to the humidity) so by the time i peel it off, it can get sticky so it can be a waste of time for me.

yunn

Hi Jacqueline

I think u r mentioned Kose Sebum Remover tt comes wit 1 liquid & 1 mask rite? it's quite effective but it's a bit painful when i peeled it off & always stick 2 my extra baby hair on d face even mild face hair.

Hi Samara

it's not Seikisho Mask i think. Sekkisei Lotion is good 4 whitening. so far found tt only Kose Sekkisei does d good whitening job.

jacko_wacko

Hi Yunn,
i agree that the mask can be quite painful but you know what? i found a more effective way to utilise this mask. before i apply the mask, i put a little essence,can be whitening type or i have a Vit C essence. i just dab a little to soften the skin and put the mask. and put it longer, like slightly more than half and hour and the mask actually glides off when i peel it and all my black heads come off with it. so far the most effective that i have come across
happy.gif

art

Hi ladies

I have started to use the mineral mud mask from Shisedo to remove my black head.
1st I will steam my face and then put the mud mask on the nose and chin area... area tt tend to hv black head. Wait for a while, then peel it off... can see those thingy sticking out :p
Very effective.

Cheers
happy.gif

amyyip1972

Hi rabbitwsk,

I used the skin softener serum refer to my other thread. No need to steam (so troublesome). put on the affected area. The dirt like blackheads and oil come out automatically.

very effective also
amy

ade75

Gals,

In short, wat should I buy to get rid of those horrible blackheads on the nose and chin area?

sweetmichy

To remove blackheads, try Kose.. i forgot the exact name, but the product is quite popular, works pretty well too.. costs around sgd58 i think..been using it for 4yrs..very pleased with the results..2 simple steps in around 15mins.. most of the blackheads probably comes off.. just apply an astrigent to tighten the pores after the treatment..

rainbowgal

hi those interested in trying nuskin face lift set to remove blackheads, i'm able to let go a brand new set at $65 only. pls pm me. thanks!

jacko_wacko

Hi Michelle and Ru Yi,
that's the one that i'm using as well. still the best so far but i heard that they're discontinuing it
sad.gif
cos they now have the black mask. sob sob.....

grin

Hi ladies,
I'm using the Kose mask too for over 7 years. Donno the name but it's the one that comes with 1 astringent and 1 mask. Super super mask! Used to have blackheads the size of small strawberry seeds all over, incl at the side of the nose where it's really difficult to remove. Discovered the mask when Kose was having a promo where they do a mini facial with their products and the mask pulled so many blackheads out that I actually asked the salesperson if it was really blackheads or hair!

Are really discontinuing it? They already stopped selling the face scrub that I like.
sad.gif

jiawen

Hi all

I recently went for a free trial for peeling off black head. It look like mask peeling, very effective, can see good result. My face feel soft and smooth after that, but one bottle quite costly leh....

jlee31

Hi all,
I had a trial on a patch on the back of my hand 2 days ago and it really whitens!! I'm going to get one and see if it removes blackheads too.
cheers

skylar

Grin,
the mask that u mentioned is it those that comes in black color one ah?

seems like good & was wanting to try it out.. any comments on that mask?