Marina Mandarin Hotel - Vanda Ballroom

Discussion in 'A Meeting Place For All Brides' started by snowysoul, Feb 2, 2015.

1. snowysoul

snowysoul Member

Hi Everyone,

I have just confirmed my Wedding at Marina Mandarin Hotel - Vanda Ballroom. This venue is ideal for 20 tables to 25 Tables.

As information on this is quite limited here, hence I would like to help the BTB here if you are seriously looking at Marina Mandarin Vanda Ballroom. I do have information, Ballroom Layout, Themes, etc to share with you.

For any bride to be that are also using Vanda Ballroom, we can discuss together too :)

Just post your question here or leave your email and I will help to assist you.

Snowy

2. lne

lne New Member

Hi can i have the ballroom layout

3. norahs_05

norahs_05 New Member

me too im getting married there. any layout or more info?

4. littlenaomi__

littlenaomi__ New Member

Hi Snowy

Im considering the place for my wedding dinner too. The perks they offered me are good. Mind sharing with me the layout? I have abt 25-26 tables. Do u think it will be tight based on your experience ?
    Thank lots!

5. SihuiL

SihuiL New Member

Hi littlenaomi,

Im not a MM btb but I've viewed th ballroom bfore and th Sales Manager told me that 25/26 tables will be very tight and some guest will be sitting behind th pillars. If you dont mind.. i would suggest you to go down and view th ballroom personally to have a feel of venue.

6. littlenaomi__

littlenaomi__ New Member

I am meeting the sales manager next week. Keen in their perks n price but I'm under wait list :(

7. SihuiL

SihuiL New Member

Ohhh.. yea, their perks are attractive, but we didnt like th ballroom due to th pillars & low ceiling.. th Sales Manager tht we conversed with were very straight forward with th perks they can offer..

8. littlenaomi__

littlenaomi__ New Member

Wow! What the sale manager name? I m assigned to Sen.

9. SihuiL

SihuiL New Member

We were assigned to Christine, nice and genuine lady. It's a pity we didn't like th ballroom..

10. littlenaomi__

littlenaomi__ New Member

Oh.. I just received an email saying the ballroom is not available :( have to source again.
    Which hotel did u sign with ?

11. SihuiL

SihuiL New Member

We went with Novotel CQ.. Because in the end our number of tables fall below th norm.. They have nice ballroom, one on each level, spacious and squarish layout..

12. littlenaomi__

littlenaomi__ New Member

Cool!!! I have shortlist Novotel too. Would you mind sharing with me your package ?

13. SihuiL

SihuiL New Member

I'll PM you.. :)