It will be her bah. I chk wif eve b4. Unless the person resign. She say she be the one who be coordinating on AD. then she will hand us over to the banquet manager. I met sheena n eve togather b4 the wedding show. Sheena quite nice too. My AD is sept 2013.
Saw your another post on MO, that you mentioned that u intending to change the colors of the roses for the love theme. can I check is there any additional charges if we change the color of the roses. Thanks!
Hi all, I have a mandarin oriental banquet package to let go. It's valid from now till first quarter of 2013. MSG me if u are interested. Willing to give some discount on the deposit paid. Its a good deal
Just had my wedding at Mandarin Oriental singapore for table of 35. Was a very nice experience and would highly recommend MO to anyone looking to host 30-35 tables for the following reasons:
1) value for money for e food as their menu includes cod fish n baby abalone which many guests were v v impressed and happy with.
2) the hotel suite was superb. If u are able to get an upgrade to the harbour view, the whole esplanade n mbs area is in sight
imagine falling aslp n waking up to tt. Hotel service was impeccable too.
3) the banquet team was v professional and helpful. My wife n I were assisted by butler Wan Nee, manager Eve, n banquet captain Tim. They were brilliant!! If poss do ask early for a specific butler as a good one can really put an anxious bride at ease. It's e manager who will put in all e extra bargains for u. W a butler n a experienced banquet captain at hand, ur bros n sis can eat w more ease.
4) huge recep area for e grand ballroom tt opens directly out to e hotel's driveway. Makes guest feels like u hav booked the whole hotel. V grand n atas. Had complimentary piano performance too.
5) under 35 tables u get a long march in which is really long, almost 100m n the tables r spaciously arranged. Not to mentioned each guest has a table plate that remains throughout dinner with the individual portions served on top of it. Feels like fine dining!
Hi all, I am considering MO also. But I am looking at smaller no of tables, so it will be the Atrium suites instead of the Oriental ballroom.
Any feedback on Atrium suites please?? Cuz from the pictures, it seems like tables are put in single file i.e. one column of tables down from each side of the stage. so does it feel very narrow and not spacious?? is the march in very long and the last tables very far from stage then?
Hi, could anyone share on the perks given during the MO wedding show last Sep 13? I am in the midst of negotiating with the wedding planner and would like to see if she is able to extend the wedding show perks to me.
Please PM me if you have something to share! Thank you in advance!
hello, I am in the midst of negotiating with the wedding planner at MO for a wedding lunch in 2015. could anyone share with me their wedding package which they have signed during the Sep 13 wedding showcase and the perks that were offered? I'm hoping MO could extend their wedding show perks! How do you guys nego for more perks? please PM me if you have something to share! Appreciate your sharing!