Merry Christmas Crazy Piggy! Okie ... let me answer yr questions one by one
1. None of my relatives complain but I DID! My legs aching the day after the wedding coz got to go up & down in my 3 1/2 inches shoes!!
2. Yep, the toilet is outside.
3. We were offered free flow of beer but we did not take up that offer, instead they give us one barrel free (abt 90 glasses) & discount of $15 off each table. Reason being,
i. We brought with us 6 bottles of Henessy VSOP (Finished 5 & 1/2 bottles) & 36 bottles of red wine. (Finished abt 25 )
ii. We feel that people prefer wine
iii. 16 tables only, so no need free flow
U can choose not to serve liquor till dinner commences.
4. At 1st they give 1 nite, we bargain for 2 nite stay but then later we change the extra nite to another room on our wedding day for my hubby's parents.
5. seatcovers provided. all weekend packages will have that. think they sprinkled rose petals on the table but frankily, I cannot recall. Ha ha....
I chose my own 1st dish music but my mistake, I did not tell the captain, at which point the staff shld come in, so they all blur...
6. I think I book after July eh... quite late but Act 1 is not a popular venue. U must be very comfortable before u sign loh. Read the contract line by line.
7. The deco is at the stage, door & the railings of the steps leading to the stage. Again, must show u pic. March in got dry ice. We use the staircase further away fr the door coz we want to prolong the march in ...hee hee ..vain
8. We did manage to bargain for free food tasting even tho they told us minimum 25 tables then got food tasting. Other than that, we did not bargain much coz we find the package quite comprehensive.
Hope it helps. My photos shld be ready by weekend