Man are not reliable

qingqingl

Sometimes i really agree that man are the most unreliable animals around. They are so so so nice sometimes but when they aren't, they suck. Even my fiance, ARGH he can be so annoying sometimes. CAN SOMEONE PASS ME A SAW!!!!!

miloice

Do you behave the same regardless of context, emotions and moods? I rather pass u a mirror. Everyone is capable of being nice or mean. That includes you. Is this a shocking revelation for you? WAKE UP.

xiao_nu_ren

Wah... battle of the sexes....

You know, even though my husband betrayed me 2-3 times, I never will condemn men. I only subject him to be the unique case that brings down the honour of menkind. For I have a wonderful and responsible father, whom scrape out of nothing to his present state, giving my mum the tai tai life. And yet my mum complain non-stop.

I have a wonderful second brother, whom will make his wife have sufficient rest during her confinement, waking up in the middle of the night to feed the babies. And my 2nd brother is a very successful businessman.

I have a very romantic brother-in-law, whom will endlessly create romantic surprises to my non-romantic sister.

Well.... the choice of a hubby is mine. And I happened to be the one with lesser luck to have a husband whom will betray me times and times again. However, I still believe, that one day, he will change for the better for me. For our kids. Thus, why classify all men to be the same?

simpleman

I won't respond to moist because either he is very dense.. not able to understand simple english.. or he is just plain "talking" for "talking" sake to make conversation.

He has been like this for a while.

scope_guy

It'd only depend on what sort of woman who desires what definition of a man, and of the word 'reliable'.

But as a man myself... I do not trust other men. LOL~ Like hunting wolves, we can spot other whackos in a pack women won't be able to tell. ^.^ But I must confess that it has been such marvelous estacy to watch women making the wrong choices in this silly game of love... or commitment when life is so boring.

(eg) Girls seek love when they don't understand what love is all about; and when they reach 30yo they seek commitment when they don't understand commitment demands the understanding of love... hence many women are married to an eternal boredom... and a souless 'happiness'.

Some went for divorce, some fought for freedom, and laughably... most seek to 'adapt'. It's like you want tiramisu but you'd try to be happy with shit served... for life. LOL~ Isn't it funny?

So is man reliable, or is it the woman's perception of man that is the reason? LOL~

liu qing qing - "Sometimes i really agree that man are the most unreliable animals around. They are so so so nice sometimes but when they aren't, they suck. Even my fiance, ARGH he can be so annoying sometimes. CAN SOMEONE PASS ME A SAW!!!!!"

eh .. surprisingly .. guys sometimes think the same way 2 =P

bedokboy

i like le gros' post.

not saying all, but there are indeed a lot of women out there collectively taking the irresponible stand that men are unreliable.

everything is of course a case-by-case basis and Le Gros' post is quite spot on IMO.

Women have to understand that they're not simply there to be wooed, coaxed, cajoled and served ALL the time. There is work to do on both sides. Oftentimes infidelity on the man's part is always viewed at face value and all the blame is put on the culprit. But infidelity is another topic lah haha.

just my 2cents worth from hearing both men and women complain.