Makeup artist- Dily

sella

Ya her charges is very expensive.. But i like the fact that she focus on eyes.. 'cause i have small eyes and single lid.. still thinking though whether it is worth it to pay that much.

mspinkychloe

Oh Marssella, maybe you like to scroll up to read JoleneTan's post about her service? She also had single eyelid. Most probably Dily might use the same method "use fake eyelashes to create double eyelid" for u. If you can accept, then I think Dily is for you.

sella

Ya Chloe, I am very very interested to engage Dily.. It is the price that makes me thinking.. I wonder whether her charges include transportation..

mwerkz

shuld include transport. unless urs is very early, den need to add extra.

dily was my mua last yr. i find her makeup really natural. will recommend to everyone who needs a mua. =)

shannie80

I having dily as my mua on my ps on tuesday. shall review as i have hidden double eyelids and also rather small eyes.

During my trial, my face overall quite natural, not heavy on pics.. but i am not too comfortable on my smokey eye effect and have feedback to her. but hoping for a more natural fresh make up which I have suggested to her but let's hope she still is able to make my eyes 'pop' and look bigger. Cos that day during trial, did not put on eyelashes etc.

but agree she is really friendly and nice. Is easy to converse. I think this is impt esp face stuff you must really feel comfortable. But i think ps is okay cos on photos eventually but on the actual big day, make up is for all to see so the make up must really look nice.

sella

I just SMS her to book her service.. Hopefully she is free on that day. So confusing on who to choose. But I decided to go with her. Anyway, I prefer not so natural make up (hehehehe). cause on photo we will look much plainer than the actual person. So, I think according to the feedback, she is the one for me then. It is a once in a lifetime event, I want to look different ;)

Btw, ya Michelle, her charges include transport and a trial also if i am not wrong

2009_gal

Hi Sella,

Do you mind to share how much Dily charge for it? Yours is for AD or ROM? Will she provide those accesories?

Thanks
happy.gif

sillycouple

I feel Dily's makeup is nice.
I saw her do for my good friend at her wedding.

but cos my own bridal hv MUA included, i didnt book her for my wedding (I wish i cld!!)

anyway i book her for my MIL and mother's MU on my wedding day. Cant wait!

sella

Hi Gal,

Mine is for AD, she charges $680 for day&night, inclusive of transport, ampoules and fake eyelashes. I am not too sure about accessories though. Then for mothers and sisters $80/ pax

sella

I had my trial make up today with Dily.

She is a pretty lady
happy.gif
. She is friendly and nice too.. I feel comfortable with her almost immediately..

Her eye make up is very good! I like it a lot. She is able to make my eye looks awake!

Good choice! Can't wait to work with her again on my big day.

sella

I didn't really take my pic when i did my trial..

She is very detailed with the eye make up.. But when I went to Taiwan, I realised that the Taiwan MUA also very detailed with the eye make up.. So I guess.. it's pretty standard.. as in she didn't overdo my eye make up.

I am not sure what product she uses. But for sure, it is not MAC.

Btw, she can do natural make up upon request. But I realised that the foundation she uses is very thick - full coverage.. It is very different from Taiwan MUA... the foundation looks very natural yet has flawless finishing.

For Dily, she doesn't provide accessories. But maybe, if u engage her through My Bridal Room, I suppose MBR will provide the accessories.

sella

Hi Janice!

I also with a Taiwan bridal.. My bridal shop actually lend me their accessories (hair accessories, necklace, bracelet and veil).

I think you can ask your bridal to lend u (if u have go there)

mydestinee1101

hey! hehe mayb i should go ask. but come to think of it i thot of finding a local one as well. just in case if the wedding is like half a yr later, im afraid they send the wrong dress or bcomes old like i read from some forum.. headache ah.. email me at [email protected].. we can tok more.. keke.. coz this is for Dily's MUA topic..

sella

Hi all, I just want to share how satisfied I am with Dily's work. My wedding was in 17 Dec.

Her make up looks natural but the eye make up is not too plain. It makes my eyes look bigger. Her style is similar to Taiwan make up (which I like).

1 thing I am impressed with her is her speed. She can finish in 1 1/2 hour time. the other MUA (for my wedding in Jkt) spent 2 hours plus.

In the photo I look natural yet prettier than usual wahahaha :D

My photos are not out yet but i can show 1 pic that i have

1299789.jpg