Makeup Artist + Assistant

Chen2

Hi All,

I am looking for a makeup artist cum assistant for my pre-wedding shot in Perth at the end of Nov (Tentatively on 21-26 Nov). I will provide full board including return tickets, accommodation & meals. Please let me know if anyone is interested in or do you have any recommendation?

Thank you.

libra007

Hi All,

I am looking for a makeup artist cum assistant for my pre-wedding shot in Perth at the end of Nov (Tentatively on 21-26 Nov). I will provide full board including return tickets, accommodation & meals. Please let me know if anyone is interested in or do you have any recommendation?

Thank you.

hi... I purposely created an account here as I am really pleased with my make-up artist, Vivien Low. Her work was nicely appraised by my guests on my actual day! I like the fact that she made an effort to communicate with me, before, during and after the trial and able to deliver what I want on my actual day. She explained each step that she was doing and take time to finish the work slowly and in great details.

I had another trial with someone who has a shop at Holland V. Quite a nightmare, she was just rushing through. And her work frightened my friend off!

I had also interviewed other MUAs but none can live up to the standard of Vivien Low. I am sooooooooo happy I have chosen her. And so glad she could grabbed what I want though we have only one week to communicate before my AD.