Make-up artist - Kenneth Lee

kittycat

Hi all,

Wonder if anyone here has used Kenneth Lee, the makeup artist? (I hope I got his surname correct.) I know that he ties up with Ted Wu.

Would appreciate some feedback. Thks!

cheer

hi Kitty,

Kenneth has done makeup for one of my colleagues who signed up with Ted Wu, his makeup is natural and elegant. He used to do makeup for celebrities and for magazine fashion shoots.
I have some contacts with him in my previous job, he is a very chatty n nice person, with a mild temper. Think it should be fun working with him, he really puts people at ease
happy.gif

kittycat

Hi Cheer,

Good to hear that. Actually, 2 of my frens who signed up with Ted Wu used Kenneth and were full of praise for him - which is why I decided on him.

But having read so many good comments regarding Jac Law which Jean (from Ted Wu) recommended, I'm getting a bit fickle-minded.
lol.gif
Juz need some reassurance that my choice is right. Thks.

mushroom

Hi Kittycat and Cheer

Can you tell me how much Kenneth charge for actual wedding day makeup and hairdo and how to contact him?

Thanks.

michelle

Hi,
I am using Kenneth Lee for my ROM. He is very a nice guy, always make you laugh and feel at ease. He did my make-up for my D & D last christmas and was superb. He really doll me up into a princess. I would strongly recommend Kenneth. Cheers.

A

ah girl

Hi,
I've heard alot about Kenneth Lee. I am a Malaysian but my hubby is from Singapore.On my actual day, I need to be in JB first then my hubby will pick me up from JB. I very pai-say to call Kenneth to ask him if he can come to JB to do my make-up. Does anyone experience this before? How much do you think Kenneth will charge for this special case?
Ah Girl

sep03

hi ah girl...

do u mind sharing wat are the comments u've heard abt kenneth lee?....coz me having him for actual day too....

jioupz

Hello girls! Anyone used Kenneth recently? Saw his charges for 2002. Wonder watz his charges now... Made arrangements wif him already but din ask him his price. Now die lah...

chocolat

Hi gals...
I'm also desperately lookin for MUA cos the BS's one is really disappointing.
jioupz, how's the price tat u've chk?
happy.gif

jioupz

hi chocolat,

last charges i saw from the forum is $350. quite ex hor? no one seems to reply to this thread leh... but Kenneth is good lor...

jioupz

hi chocolat,

last charges i saw from the forum is $350. quite ex hor? no one seems to reply to this thread leh... but Kenneth is good lor...

chocolat

jioupz, r u having any trial? btw, how did u find Kenneth? recommendation? I was browsing thru the forum n hopin to get a good one for makeup n hairdo but of cos I've a tight budget cos skyline doesnt allow
sad.gif

haha...think u r the sweet & most cheerful gal tat I know, ya?
happy.gif

jioupz

skyline?? itz u ar?! ha ha ha!!!

not having trial. usual trial charge is $150... as to how i get to noe him... i'll sms u lah. hee hee...

blue_mist

Hi,

Have you gals had your session with Kenneth yet? How's he? I'm vacillating btw him and TG Goh.. Please advice, thanks
happy.gif

jasann

Hi!
I signed up with Ted Wu and will be using Kenneth. 2 reasons la... I saw his work on a mediacorp channel 8 artist (forgot her name...) and she looked gorgeous! Of course she's already pretty but his makeup made her look so natural, bright and cheery! And also because my fiance has the same name as him :p

cute_koala_123

Hi,

Just need to know does Kenneth also do hair-do's?
I saw in magazine, there are 2 columns MUA, and another one is hair & MUA. Kenneth is categorised under MUA. So, if I have to engaged 2 persons, very expensive lah....Can anyone answer my question? How much he charges?

haru

hi noscon,
yes yes! sure, i'll send u my PS pix. i'm not sure how much kenneth charges, but if u'd like i can pass you his contact?

augustina

Hi Haru,
want to reply u immediately once i finish viewing ur pic. suddenly all my colleauge looking for me at the same time.
all r very nicely taken.. very pei fu that u took at so many places in 1 day. u look very beatiful and stunning in WG n EG. notice that u choose all u shot at outdoor. any additional charge for ?? i alway see u in TWP thread, u r the same gal rit. cos i very blur one.

noscon

haru

please pass me his contact.... does he have a salon somewhere?

just to add u look fabulous in yr photos! pls share yr ad pics with me!
happy.gif

haru

hi augustina,
yup, we only opted for outdoor, no additional charges for that. we decided we are more of outdoor kinda couple, so decided not to take studio.=> ya, its me at TWP thread too!

tamm

Hi haru

thanks for sharing...
saw yours pics... looks real nice and natural just what i'm looking for...
have spoken to kenneth but yet to book him... but after seeing your pics, my mind is made up.. will call him tmw to do so...
BTW was your AD done by him too??? any pics of AD to share??

baby_eeyore

hihi haru...

can share ur pics wif me? xie xie...
did u need to top up any extra charges to engage kenneth as ur MUA when u sign up for the TWP package?

haru

hi creamrose,
no need to top up as Kenneth is one of their appointed MUA.i'll need ur email to be able to send the link to the pix to you...=>

novia

<font color="0000ff">hi haru, can send me your pictures too please? I'm a ted wu bride and chose Kenneth Lee as my MUA. Just a query... Kenneth Lee is hooked up with so many BS, so I'm sure I'm not the only bride who chose him for my AD. How is he going to split himself ah?

My email's [email protected]

Thanks!</font>

haru

hi bride,
i gues it wil be dependent on first come first serve. so whichever BS's bride book first, he wil have to commit to the date.

have sent u ladies the link to the pix!

baby_eeyore

hihi haru...

thanx... =) u look lovely in the photos. the makeup &amp; hairdo looks natural... yet great!
tink i'll get kenneth to do my AD makeup &amp; hairdo also. however... i'm tinking of going overseas for PS wif andrew choi... so whos going to do my makeup &amp; hairdo for PS then?