Make-up artist - Kenneth Lee

micyan

Hi all,

I had my PS last week and Kenneth was my makeup artist too. He was full of great ideas to make me a beautiful bride for the shoot. He is truly a very nice person to work with. I'm already looking forward to seeing him again on my AD.

novia

<font color="0000ff">hi michelle, thank you for the email but I can't seem to open the windows media... is there another format you can send me?</font>

~e~

hi trf

could you also send me pics of the makeup Kenneth did for you? [email protected]. thanks! btw, I was looking at the archived thread and saw that you used Benny Ang. I'm with Benny too!
happy.gif

alya

dear ladies,
is it possible to give an update on

1. Kenneth's contact
2. Cost for outdoor MU
3. Cost for AD

does he do the hair as well?

haru

hi ladies,
just for your info, my wedding is featured in the recent issue of Female Brides (Spring 2006) in the 'Real Weddings'. email me at [email protected] if you wana have more details. I think Kenneth did a fantastic job!

lil_b

Hi Haru and Trf, and all other gals who had engaged Kenneth,

Thank u for sharing ur experiences. Would have been so lost without pple who share. I'm looking around for a MUA (cos not happy with my trial experience with one of the MUA) and so far, it seems like Kenneth is one of the MUA with all positive comments! Would u mind sharing ur photos with me?

My email: [email protected]

Thank u so much!!
happy.gif

choos

Hi haru &amp; trf,

I will be having my 2nd PS on the 24th July, but my 1st and 2nd choice of MUA were all not available on that day
sad.gif
I am extremely stressed up and feeling helpless at the moment. Just now I was flipping through some bridal magazine searching for MUAs and stumbled upon Kenneth Lee. So I came in here to check for feedback on his work and service, sure enough I saw good comments from both of you girls.

So I would appreciate it greatly if you girls can share with me your PS pics, coz I'd love to check out his work on real brides. Hope you can help me out here
happy.gif

my email: [email protected]

Thanks a million!!!

staritzz

dear all..

lost in selection of MUA..

pls help!!!

lovely picture of yourself to share on yr MUA??

greatly appreciate it!! thanks!

staritzz

hi all..

i heard that kenneth does not do trial hair do..only trial make up on the "trial day"

is that true?

how many diff look wil he show u so u have a choice? or just one?

hi, i'm also thinking of engaging Kenneth Lee for M/U. I would like to know whether he is as good in hair? Or should engage separate stylist for hair?

iceblink

hi staritzz,
yep, kenneth doesn't do your hair during the trial, although he will discuss with you the different hairstyles he has in mind during the trial. he usually does very light make-up during the trial so it's not what you will get during your PS or AD. but no worries, kenneth is really good, i wasn't disappointed with the different looks he gave me despite not 'seeing' it beforehand!
happy.gif

celestial

Hi iceblink,

Who in Jon Keng took your pics? They're very nice. Am considering them as well but Jon doesn't take AD photography anymore. My AD is April 07.

iceblink

hi celestial,
jon took my AD photos. yep, he's not doing AD from 2007, he's concentrating on pre-wedding. but he and his assistant took photos of my friend's AD, i couldn't tell the difference in the shots taken by both of them. you should still consider them
happy.gif

celestial

hi iceblink,

thanks for your reply. i'd still like to consider them even if it's somebody else, but the thing now is that they don't seem to even have a photographer that I can meet! One of the photographer is overseas doing her attachment!
sad.gif
do you know who did your friend's? Maybe I can talk to that particular photographer

iceblink

hi celestial,
i think my friend's photographer was called john but if i'm not wrong, he left to do something else... perhaps you can give them a call again to arrange a meeting? you should go down to his studio to take a closer look at his photos - they are fantastic!
happy.gif

celestial

Hi Iceblink,

Yeah, I know the John that you're referring to. I went down twice to their studio already. Kindda have the impression that they seem to be going through a lot of changes. Anyway, thanks.

chomecc

hi gers,

i have just done a trial makeup with Kenneth and i was quite "sad" because the makeup didn't turn out as I expected. Can i check if anyone of you have the problem of the foundation not settling properly on the face and a lighter tone than the neck and body? Did anyone use their own mascara or brushes? and lastly, i feel that the coverage on hiding my dark eye circles were not adequate.. do anyone has this problem?

demio

my gawd... i can't believe the number of ppl asking about kenneth's works... i mean, like, do ppl not know who he is?

hi there,

any ex Brides here who can share their experience wit Kenneth abt their hairdo on AD??

I was wondering id Kenneth is good with hair coz kenneth don do hair trial.. im thinking of changing my evening loook after 1st march in....

iceblink

hi tannabee,
kenneth's really good, don't worry
happy.gif
he gave me great hairstyles for my PS as well as AD. if you want, i can let you see my photos, just let me know your email.

iceblink

hi creamrose &amp; tannabee - you've got mail
happy.gif

tannabee - nope, i didn't change my hairdo on my AD evening. decided just to go with my hair half-tied for the whole evening. i'm not sure how much extra kenneth charges though, you might want to check with him
happy.gif