Mahjong

otelle

Hi i am interested in learning. Anyone interested in playing mahjong during cny if you have no programmes?

otelle

Is it that hard to learn? I know abit playing from the computer. Is it different? U guys sounds so difficult. I guess every learner has to pay a price in order to learn...

ashleyethel

i mean it is easy when u are playing with a computer..... but human mind is hard to predict... some are so good that they know what cards u wan

saggitarian

the playing steps are easy.

but the way to guard and to attack is hard..

how to purposely lose so that you will not lose bigger is an art.

the way of discarding cards so that you have more exposure towards cards also needs to be learn.. basically ... sch fees takes care of all these things ..^_^

simpleman

Few advanced techniques to learn:

a) How to dig holes

b) When to feed and when not to feed

c) How to lose intentionally

d) How not to win so that you can win bigger

Frankly I don't think any amount of school fees can teach you all these.. some people never learn after paying thousands and thousands of school fees

juski22

smetime it oso depends on the player that u play with.. sme very "jiao hua"
happy.gif

mayimayi

i think luck plays a bigger part. Good mahjiong skills help to lose lesser when you have no luck at all.
When really suay till bo wei gong, good MJ skill can also lose a lot. If somepne always conceal and zi mo gor tai, also xiong lei.

dead_heart

doll,
ON!
i had told mayi to jio me in future
happy.gif

the last time i played was at meng's hse after the steamboat..... seems like donkey years ago

rofthelper

Hi ashleyethel, play where? Which area?

==================================================
anyone interested to play mahjong, 5-1 during cny?

simpleman

I dun normally play 5-1 unless to entertain my friends.

MJ is not about luck and skills. It is about a philosophy of life.

some people they have bad tiles, they curse and swear throughout the whole game.

Some people they have bad tiles but they make the most out of it.

Really, how you play mahjong reflects your philosophy of life.

ashleyethel

rofthelper, i dun noe when.. and where.. cos my place can't play... i'm okay to play if there is a session..

heart, 5-1 = $0.50/ $1.00

simpleman

heart, dun rememeber also can play mahjong.

You know when you play mahjong, you need to remember tiles .. who throw what tiles

sgbabydoll

I don't curse when I get bad tiles...I will try my best to play and finish the game. Well, maybe because I play small...

alcifertoh

Cannot lah those who lose liao bang table and such no point playing with them. Mei pai pin and su bu qi.

Best is playing with those that can tok cock together and no prob about loosing one. Mahjong is a good game to tok cock over with... not aiming to slice each other's throat haha

sgbabydoll

If I keep losing, I will try to regain self-confidence by changing the way I wash and/or stack the tiles lol. Psychological move hehe. Won't get angry with others or myself.

saggitarian

lol .. sm ..

do u go around playing mahjong bringing a briefcase like those du sheng in movie drama haha ..u play 5-1 jus to entertain friends . then serious is how much wor .