Luna Bianca Bridal Boutique

kurera

Hullo, Wong, me here..who was your coordinator and must make appointment to go down?

Do you want to meet me next week to go down with me to check the WG/EG?

wyy

can no prob. I meet up wif my fav Judy.

When you wanna go down? Want me to help you fix appt?

kurera

ok..hang on..let me check with my other counter part...iceglacier oct 2006 bride also...;p

btw, I need take a look at the WG/EG & photography before I make my mind whether to take any package leh..so you won't blame me hor?

wyy

blame you for what...?? I dun owe the shop and i dun commission.

I just want to share with BTB (ppl like you)something i am pleased with.

Dun worry lah...I can be sure you will find something you like and you will like their service...GI is friendly

kurera

Hey, I know..u mentioned their service was good..but besides that..I need to be convinced by their photography and gowns first.

Saw their website photography..dun quite like it..how many phtographers are there? And do they have other photographs to show me huh?

Think I can go and take a look. Would you be free to meet up next Tuesday than? City Hall after work around 6.30pm?

wyy

ah....I can only make it at 7pm as i am working at Sungei Kadut and knock off at 6pm...can wait or not?

BTW think they have 2 photographer and they got lots more photo to show in the shop. In addition, think the web page is not updated...heehee
happy.gif
there are more gown than what is shown

kurera

Ok..ger..set..Tuesday..what time you let me know..I will hang myself around CITY Hall..maybe you call me when you reach City Hall yeh?

I guess as much... the photographs doen't look appealing at all. I will meet you to see their actual works. Maybe you can recommend them to me loh..haaaaa...As for Judy you can try make the appt with her.

Wait for you, Tuesday - call me when you reach cityhall.

wyy

what is your no....i did not note down leh...heehee think u better email to me [email protected]

okie i will contact Judy. Will make appt with her at 700 to 730pm...

so you hang around first hor...

kurera

done..email leow..i tot u took down my no. when u were roaming at dang thread?? kek kek kek

Okie..7pm cityhall..u call or sms me when u about to arrive...wait at starbucks k?

rek

Hi YY,

I am sure the PMC is going to help you a lot.. At least it helps you to see each other's strength and weaknesses. And work on it from there
happy.gif

I will be going to TQL tmr to see the 2nd layout for my photo album
happy.gif

wyy

wow....Esther

2nd layout. so how is the ps? where did you go?

I am sure that PMC is gg to help me alot since many has said is effective.

Thanks

rek

Hi YY,

finally confirmed my 2nd layout at TQL just now. Very pleased with everything, should be able to get my album next month
happy.gif
PS was great, enjoyed it very much! I really had a fun time, and we even had the mood to go for dinner and a pool session after the shoot finished at about 8 or 8 plus. Went to sentosa and fullerton for our outdoor
happy.gif

Hi CAT,

what does MPC stand for? Will you be attending it in church or outside?
happy.gif

kurera

Hi Esther, it's the Marriage Prepatory Course (MPC)held at SJI for 6 consecutive suns..for half a day..of cos you can choose to go for a 3day stayed in event with Engaged Encounter (EE).

It is said to be good to go before weddings. At least you are prepared and know your FH better and sort things out during this session.

I will have a church wedding cum lunch buffet in the day followed by a dinner at the hotel.

rek

Hi CAT,

I have attended the Pre-marital council from my church
happy.gif
I think our session was about 2 months plus, held on sat. Was just wondering if yours is conducted by the church or from outside
happy.gif

Hi whitesnow and yy,
I am also very excited about getting the photos soon! but got to wait till Aug. Wait share share when i get them
happy.gif

Hi CAT and YY,

Enjoy yourselves at GI today. CAT, hope you will be able to find what you like
happy.gif

kurera

Hi Esther, Thanks for sharing but I had some problem with FH last night..and still deciding on the BS issue...I at current no mood to view BS at the moment..I told Wong YY to cancel the appt.

Felt really bad..haiz..but it's best I settle the price issue with FH, cos I have a budget to follow.
sad.gif
sad.gif

Sometimes really...x!&*$#%^&*!! marry me and must set budget..herk..really...man thinks it's easy doing bridal search..I still got to do the church stuff / hotel stuff etc...he only open wallet and pay!!!! How simple!!!

Think I envy those of you who can just pick what u like lor...
sad.gif

I will try c if he agrees, meanwhile will hold my search first as my AD is in Oct 2006 and it's still early.

Wong YY, I will keep in touch with you again.
Sorry for all the trouble...

wyy

yeah lor

didn't go down...think CAT is experience the THING that I've been thru earlier.....

S'pore Guys are really too practical and not romatice

rek

Hi CAT and YY,

I think sometimes can't really blame them for having a budget for the wedding. I think it's really a lot of money, especially when you have the dinner and the house coming altogether at one time. I can understand because my FH and I are also going through the same thing. For me, he also didn't go scouting with me for the BS, except during the GI show at TQL. And we also didn't the get most expensive package, a lot of things we still try to keep within our budget so that we will not burn a big hole in our pockets! But of course we also make sure that we like the things we pay for, and not just get them because it's cheap.. For BS, i am sure you can get one where you like the service and products and at the same time keep within your budget
happy.gif

rek

Me too have not sourced for march in songs.. still looking around..

hi yy,

do u know of any songs for the recession and precession for church wedding?

wyy

hi esther

i oso dun know leh for the church wedding. Must have music one meh??

but i heard from ppl playing classical music will be good like "Jesus Joy of Man's Desiring"...nice

rek

Hi yy,

Must have music! if not, i think it feels funny..
'Jesus joy of man's desiring sold in christian bookshop?

wyy

Hi Esther

yeah i think so. It's a piece of music from Bach. Oso I think this song is present in almost all the wedding album from the Christian Bookshop

rek

Hi YY,

Thanks! but i am very bad with all this computer stuff, so may not know how to view this mp3. I think i will try to find it in the christian bookshops. Thank you..

rek

Hi yy,

Thanks! the website is very good. I have not finished going thru, but it's very useful for sourcing wedding songs
happy.gif

wyy

yeah yeah esther

canon d is very nicce and romantic and i am glad the website is helpful

rek

hi whitesnow and YY,

Canon D is the title of the song or the singer's name? couldn't find it on the website..

wyy

sorri for late reply

cannot find this thread easily

Ok Canon D is the title of a classical music by Pachelbel, some album simply call it Canon.

I will try to upload to let you listen to it.

rek

Hi YY and whitesnow,

It's really a very nice piece! I love it! But the song is a bit too long. The aisle in my church is quite short
sad.gif
But will still consider it
happy.gif

YY, thanks for providing the link!

I hope I can get my photo album next week.. I miss the photos.. hee hee..

wyy

hi esther

care to share your photo wif me when u get it...

BTW, do u need to print your church bulletin for your wedding? Where and how much did you set your budget?

rek

Hi YY,

Sure, will let u know when i get my photos
happy.gif

I am going to DIY my church bulletin. Will print it on colored A4 paper (landscape page set up) and then make 2 folds.. Do you get what I mean? a bit confusing hor.. I estimated it will be about $0.25 to $0.30 per copy, or even cheaper if you use thinner papaer, if i do it on my own.

I checked with t-dragon, the shop where i printed my wedding invitation insets. They charge about $1 per card for the same kind of format. But their paper is thicker... Tecman also provides this service. I think they are very specialize in this area. But i didn't check their pricing though.

wyy

hi esther

my fh oso thinking of DIY bulletin bt we thinking of purchasing the cover and only printing for the insert. will be expensive but not sure now cos he always changing plan...siah.....

even the invitation card, he think is too early to get the list out now...but dun you think he should do it already cos he is a real slow motion person....sigh.....

to Judy, he is a detailed person...to me .....
sad.gif

but sometime when thinking back, is nice to have someone slowing me down to enjoy every moment of the Wedding Preparation.

whitesnow

Hi YY,

You can edit the music to make it shorter. Cool Edit will do a good job. If you want, I can do it for you. Eg. You want to play certain portion of a song or music.

happy.gif

rek

Hi YY,

I also think it will be a bit expensive even if if u just purchase the cover. I am not very willing to spend on the bulletin beacuse the guests will throw away after the service, so a bit wasteful..

But i think you still have a lot of time to think about the bulletin. U first need to decide on the worship songs and scriptural verses. Then you'll know what to include in the bulletin
happy.gif
For the guest lists, i had a rough one a few months back, but nothing is confirmed until u get the invitation cards out. I only recieved my printed wedding card insets last week. So u can take your time
happy.gif

I enjoy this whole wedding preparation! I think you should too! Dun let these things upset you
happy.gif

wyy

hey esther,

things seems to be moving quite slow and I am getting a bit lazy in the preparation.

My parent has agreed to do wif me to GI to see my first fitting of my wg + eg if my cousin will not have any activity on Sept11 (cousin wedding on 12Sept05) so right now i am abit excited to let them see my MTM WG +EG. Other then that, I am waiting for the PMC to come along on 1sept.

I am real bored now....sigh.....BTW which caterer are you getting for your church recept?

rek

Hi YY and whitesnow,

I got back my album last week
happy.gif
Tried to send the photos to u just now, but the website failed. Will try again later
happy.gif

Hi YY,

There will be this period of time when all the preparation go very slow.. I experienced it too, it's normal
happy.gif
I think Sept would be a busy month for u, so why not take the chance to relax now
happy.gif
All the best for your fitting in sept, do let me know the outcome
happy.gif
Now I am getting busy because my house will be ready next week and i only have about 1 month to the wedding!
I do not have any caterers for my wedding because I am going straight to the hotel for my banquet after church. Sorry, can't share with u on that
happy.gif

wyy

okie esther,

i shall wait for your photo and thanks for sharing ur experience.

hi CAT,
U shadow me too lah...heehee...

wil chk friendstar later...hey how u find me??