Lost... Husband is having an affair

scopefun

Wong,

LOL~

No no no no no, can't you read? I am thinking about marrying a German lass and getting an apartment so that I can TOUR Europe!

Who is saying about employment overseas? But my friends told me I could start something profitable... That's commercial secret.

You are right. The other half of the story is, I really need the German lass to be a wife to be an EU member, gain residence in Germany, so that the other half of the plan can work... I plan to go to another EU country...

You people make me laugh, so I 'LOL'.

I believe a Jenny Lim wants to be my Nemesis... I hope she is not thinking that 'exposing' a blog that I never intended to lock up being part of her stupid grand plan to be my nemesis...

Never mind, I have encountered morons like her/him before...

Just like Margret, she can tell me how great how smart Singaporean girls are... I know how good they are, they don't believe in love, they married like May and sent PIs... and divorce...

That's how great Singaporean girls are... Many like Maia Lee, kena focked so many times until she doesn't even know where to find decent men... Hehe~

I tell you something... I have definitely more bullets than those morons to hurt. Because I can't be hurted by words... See? They can. Because they are petty, and moronic, egoistic yet retarded...

It's fun.

So I have been 'exposed' with my puny blog... What now, ladies and gentlemen?

scopefun

"BTW can I take back my earlier comment in a post that my ex is fat and not good looking. He is good looking and just out of shape!"

Easy explanation, Soisuka.

You love fats, I don't. You really deserve a pig... Too bad even that, he loved his addiction than you... whose standard has been so low... and you think that's good looking than me...

LOL~

Girl, you don't have to be cheap, but you chose... It's me or the Heaven will then?

miloice

yah... childish this and that... don't worry, I'm not claiming to be 10 yrs younger like you. Your mentality and totally sick behavior is at least 30 years beyond your age. Insults from a 6 year old like you means nothing to me. lolz

You are full of contradiction. Serial liar and lame excuser for your stupid logic. If what I said were childish... strange... cos its mainly quoting you and applying to you. YOU HYPOCRITE.

scopefun

LOL~

Milo Meelo,

Insults of a 6yo like myself has been nothing to a moron who can't even say sensible things...

Childish little imp... other than saying meaningless rubbish, don't you have better things to show?

Or... can you not do better than a 6yo Scope Guy? Hehe~

Now you are saying I lie... lie what? Hypocrite for what? LOL~

Entertaining... You know, whenever I see the ugly and retarded side of Singaporean trash... it's so fun.

But you can do better. You got the potential to go even uglier. Just try.

soisuka

Scope honey, he IS better looking than you, sorry but it's true. He maybe fat now but he can diet and exercise... I don't love fats, I love him and bcos I love him I love his fats too. He has a good heart despite his addiction and other personality flaws.

I don't think I'm cheap or have low standards, I just love him that's all. If he loves his addiction more than me, so be it, he chose.

Sooner or later my love for him will fade and I will love another and he will still be better looking than you.

scopefun

Soisuka,

Please... You are not a retard to love him and he is now your ex... LOL~

Yes. Of course your love for him will fade... It's not true love.

You are just a poor woman who thinks the ex has a good heart who loves his addiction instead of you...

Why don't you just admit, that he is a moron who can't appreciate you even if your standard is so low...

But you MAY be right... the super models of tomorrow may be all fat... Who knows, people's standard can change. But you pray like... hopefully the world can see from your lens one day, and you'd not be alone...

miloice

"Or... can you not do better than a 6yo Scope Guy? Hehe~"

Its okie. u win hands down for being the most retard.... I'm not interested to scoop as low and retard as you.

Congrats on finally admitting on your infant mentality.

scopefun

Milo Meelo,

LOL!!!

Sorry, but you are obviously the retard, not me...

After so long, you still tell me you are not interested to scoop what as low as me...

Then why didn't you just shut up and stay above water level? LOL~

Contradicting, right? You never make sense, idiot~ That's what you are... And that's why you are a moron. You will never admit you can't even best a 6yo Scope Guy, how are you to handle a 36yo Scope Guy? LOL~

If you wish to wiggle out, you can now shut up. If you wish to scoop lower... Open your gap lah... I am not stopping you.

miloice

your needless personal insult on my son show how low and scum you are. you will go on... that's all you do... bullshit crap even though you claim to hate it and want to leave.

Its not what I demand.
IT IS WHAT YOU SAID. WHAT KIND OF MAN ARE YOU? EATING ON YOUR OWN WORDS?? DO IT. GET OUT. DON'T BE THAT GU NIANG YOU CLAIMED NOT TO BE.

Pointing out what an idiot you are isn't being scooping as low as you. Your low blows are plenty. Do you really need reminders on them?

soisuka

Oh yes poor me who is a retard who did not truly love my ex who loves his addiction more than me.... Oh yes he's a moron who can't appreciate me. You are absolutely right! My standards are so incredibly low! So I don't truly love him or anybody, does that offend you?

Will it make you feel better if I say I love you instead?

scopefun

Would you really love me, given your kind of strange judgement?

For a woman who can 'love' a fat man whose 'good heart' will never be hers... How much is your love, Soisuka, if your love can fade?

So... If I'd feel happier if you love me... am I a retard or not?

Don't forget one thing, Soisuka... I was a debater... No matter how Milo Meelo twist and turn and how you cheer for him, he has to shut up... LOL~

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha~

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha~

Seriously, I doubt you should love me even if you can... because you won't catch my heart either with your current standard...

scopefun

Milo Meelo has opened his gap again... and scoop to his low standard... LOL~

What a hypocrite...

If you refuse to shut up, I am always ready to meet you at any lower plan... Because I can fly, you can't. LOL~

Moron~

miloice

lame twist lah... I am replying to you but I'm not behaving like you. Stop pretending you cannot read properly now.

IT IS WHAT YOU SAID. WHAT KIND OF MAN ARE YOU? EATING ON YOUR OWN WORDS?? DO IT. GET OUT. DON'T BE THAT GU NIANG YOU CLAIMED NOT TO BE.

scopefun

LOL~

Soisuka,

Admit it... Your standard is low... so low that you can't tell a good guy and a bad guy apart.

I can tell you, I am a very good guy, but because of your low standard... you'd probably encounter other low standard guys and cherish them like some gems...

...and get ditched...

This will be your problem that I doubt you'd never realise to change it.

So... at least I am safe from your love... that'd fade. Love that'd fade has little value to me, Soisuka. Only you will judge some values in it. That's your standard, not mine. See the difference?

scopefun

Milo Meelo,

Allow me to remind you...

You have scoop so low you have to start SHOUTING so that I may NOT even hear you at higher plane...

LOL~

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha~

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha...

Entertaining.

Go on, shout some more...

miloice

You need to shout for those with hearing problem.

You have displayed the inability to read suddenly lately. The vicious cycle continues with the insane laughters. Failing to mask anything frankly.

scopefun

Milo Meelo,

The need to shout eh?

Suddenly you stop shouting... LOL!!!

You are really pathetic!

I need to fetch my girl... so you go shouting or what as you like. Remember, you are just a moron... who has gotten too excited for nothing.

I don't mind you go on shouting... As if I care? LOL!!!

soisuka

Scope darling, be a good boy and go play with ur d*ck, mommy has to go to work. Don't annoy milo uncle or mommy don't want you anymore k

uglydude

No offense scope..but dun u feel ashame declaring that u got 100+ gf...i mean ur face is a joke...i might be ugly but i think even i am better then u....

Do u even work for god's sake in real life??? Or r u just a bum bumping around...

jenny_lim

scope, tell the truth, did something happen to your face or are u born like this?

This kind of face really make me laugh. Maybe God, bring u to this world to entertain us. LoL.

mikki_liew

Go Germany, they sure will take u in as a 'foreign talent' to work inside the circus, cos your joke and will look will made people laugh non-stop.

We here in Singapore don't know how to 'appreciate' your 'talent'

jenny_lim

to have 100 plus gf. And he is 36yo. If he started to date at the age of 26. Then he would have being ditched by by his gf every month. That is why he is imagining things

shavaine

Oh, I love that song!

Anyway, why does one have to marry a German to tour the EU? So strange. I have toured the EU on a single status.
Also, I'm perfectly literate, thank you very much. Its just that you are misunderstanding me. Aside from marrying, surely you have to eat right? Actually, thinking about it, I prefer the weiner schnitzels to bratwursts. Mmmm..have to visit again.

shavaine

Anyway, with the financial debacle of Greece and the downgrade of France, the EU is going to need to restructure, if not, it is done for. Germany alone cannot hold up the whole EU. I guess getting into the EU may be quite easy right now.

scopefun

Wong,

Didn't you read?

In order to establish a proper home in Europe, you need a wife, so that your children will not be Singaporeans. See?

I don't want my children to be stuck in Singapore, I want them to have a chance like Steve Jobs and Bill Gates in a bigger land of a better people.

Look at this forum of morons and you should understand.

You have been to Germany, but you are only a passerby, you didn't pick up the essence. You are still very much a 'Singaporean trash'. LOL~

Look at Singapore... Award winning junks produced by mediacorps... Tin Pei Ling, clueless labelled an MP... a leader. In Singapore talents have no future.

So still asking me why I need a wife out there in Germany. LOL~

Nay... I won't say getting into EU is easy. But it'd be easier thru an agency you got the wife, you become part of Europe, and you can hang around the entire EU... especially my erasian kids. No more Singaporeans... no more shameless morons such as Milo and Vios and many others...

A huge land, a huge people, a huge space for the kids' potential to be stretched...

That's the basic reason to leave. Else, I'd just go to Thailand... even with S$100,000, I can live in Thai forever not working. But my kids will be stuck in Thai... with their superstitious honor to the throne... and the monks.

No more ugly Singaporeans... No more junks... no more nosense. LOL~

I dream of it so very frequently...

a_reader

I thought you said you are well-travelled? Haven't even travelled to EU? Oh my gosh. To think you are so dependent that you need to marry a German just to travel within EU??? So next time if you want to travel to another continent, you are going to divorce your German babe and marry another babe from that continent? What logic is this? Anyway, you sure you can get a German babe, with your this type of standards and quality??

You well-travelled only means travel within Asia countries like Hong Kong, Beijing?

I have travelled to USA and Europe, including Scandinavia a few times already. So who is frog in the well?

You need $1b to travel within EU? I really doubt your level of intelligence. No wonder you are still stucked in this little red dot. Or your parents have $1b and you are waiting for inheritance, that's why you suddenly miss them, or miss the $1b?

Yeah, continue to dream on. Dream about your German babe and $1b drops from the sky. How creative are you to think of these to entertain us.

vios

face the ugly truth lah, you'll forever be stuck on this red dot. at least you can spend the rest of your sad life conversing with the mirror. it tells you exactly like how you often dream, maybe in the last 30 years of your life?

miloice

Talking about marrying and having children... lolz

Learn to crawl before you try to walk or run.

Castles in the air. If you want to move... spend more time do your HW... not waste time online reading all about singapore politics. Your profile fits perfectly the group of online complain kings in Singapore.

Your interests and activities are all indicated in your profile dude.

one super 大炮仙. The extend scope goes with his lies is scary. Freaking weirdo.

vios

and eurasian-breed at that! perhaps, dye blond the dolls' hair will help to fulfill his fantasy?

tomasulu

this is getting ugly.

scope for all your nonsense i was hoping that you are better than your bravado. man but what's this stupid talk about marrying a german chick just to gain residency? sarong party boy you, or singapore latest phenom the mail order groom?

trust me, if you want to get out of singapore bad enough, you can. not everybody qualifies going by the points system on the immigration website. just do it, talking about it will get you nowhere.

shavaine

Ah, Scope, going around overgeneralizing and making assumptions. You are the one you are not reading. Maybe if you stop laughing so much, open your eyes and use your brain, you will read better. What made you think I was just a passerby? What made you think I didn't pick up the essence, whatever the essence is?

I think you are the one who has no idea about other countries, with all the over idealized zeal about them. At the end of the day, you are still a frog in the well, always thinking that the grass is greener on the other side. Wait until you try to live there, and become the end of racist remarks and even racist violent actions. And there a lot of countries out there, even in the EU, whose people who not welcome foreigners, especially Chinese, who are regarded as the lowest. Then, soak in all the essence you want.

And maybe you like to depend on women, but me, I don't have to marry a German man to gain entry to the EU. That will just be pathetic. I'll gain entry on my own merit.

a_reader

Yes, shame on Scope to have to depend on woman to gain residency. If he cannot find one (and high likelihood he cannot find), or his German babe dump him (low likelihood, cos he cannot even find one, so how to be dumped by one?), we will have our last laugh. And don't come back to the little red dot to beg to be back to be a Singaporean.

Pathetic man.åƒè½¯é¥­ have to depend on woman.

a_reader

And you keep saying "Ugly Singaporeans"? So you are also one of us. So you are Ugly Singaporean also. So what do you think the German babe wants you this ugly Singaporean? You are demeaning your countrymen, your parens and yourself.

scopefun

Wong,

You were asking funny questions, my dear.

Yes. I am aware of the situation in Europe regarding discrimination and such. That's also why I need a German wife.

Meritocracy trash stops in Singapore... Outside of Singapore reality kicks in.

No matter what you think, I hold my own view. Seriously, why would I want my children to be with you ugly Singaporean trash?

What is the chance of Steve Jobs and Bill Gates rising in Singapore? We all know that.

If you have picked up the essense you will not talk about childish things and making silly questions. LOL~

It's very strange that even my interest of migration has to come under your judgement. Ain't you ridiculous?

See? All the more I have been 'pushed' or over zealous in migration. Singaporeans... are really hopeless. They have no respect for the world or themselves, and they cannot take criticisms. LOL~

In reality, if you really understand the essence of Germany, I have to depend on my wife to have a residence and to integrat into the society. This is reality, this is not like you thinking you can come back to Singapore and bla bla bla.

Once the chance comes... I'd EVACUATE from this ugly Singapore.

simpleman

I have a house in Germany that I can stay indefinitely if I am in Germany..

But as is most of Europe, it is nice to visit and stay for short periods - it is not so nice to stay there for longer period unless you don't have a choice. But of course if you have the means (money), any place is nice... including Singapore.

And shouldn't you be in the US if you want to raise a Bill Gates or Steve Jobs?

Singapore is getting expensive and for all the bad things about Singapore - it still is one of the best place to live.. But of course for people like scope, a out of job (or no need job) parasite - any place is better than Singapore because here we don't hand-out money to parasite.

dracano

Nicely said, sm. Especially the point about migrating to US.
happy.gif

Oh and since A_Reader asked, I got Scope banned the last time through the moderators, and hopefully they will handle my request again.

Though he/she could be back again with another nick after getting banned, at least it proves that the moderators in this forum are still concerned about making this forum a place where opinions are mostly constructive and arguments are healthy.