Looking for solemnization venues under $2000 for 30pax...

zerochristy

joel> Hi and congrets. Maybe you want to take up chalet and arrange for buffet.. confirm it will be less than S$1000
happy.gif

michantz

Hihi, You can try Zhou's Kitchen @Anchorpoint. Went there last night to see the place, not bad. We tried their a la carte menu and the food is nice. They do not have a private room for solemnization but they have an open-air mini garden for ROM. They can also should you photos of their set-up. We are planning to hold ours there for solemnisation dinner in Sep 09.

loewe79

Congrats..mine is at peony jade..for 3 table less than $2k.I just confirm my reservation with them yesterday.There is a couple having their wedding lunch there yesterday and we managed to take a look at the decor as well. MY ROM is in May.They allow us to add on other decors on our own as well.

or The secret garden? They quoted ard this price too for hi-tea.

forest06

Hi Joel, Congrats!

My personal preference is Pin Si Kitchen. A few of my cousins held their wedding and solem there.

With $2000 for 30 pax, you can either order a sit down dinner or their buffet catering.

My cousin ordered $50 buffet catering for their solem and it's really awsome. Other than the normal buffet courses, we had 2 live stalls where the chef cooked infront of us. And we had indiv serving of desserts. Very beautifully decorated.

If you hold it in their restaurant there would be additional service charge. If just catering would be cheaper. www.pinsi.com.sg

Oh ya, they'll be opening in Safra Yishun soon.

bb_sotong

Hi Joel, I'm having my ROM in June as well and budget below $2K also, but mine is for 40pax.

You can try Gallery Hotel. Hi-tea starts from $1200++ for 30pax.

chinook

A bit late now but you can check out Grand Mercure Roxy Hotel, the solemnisation packages are under $2k and it includes an overnight stay as well.
happy.gif