hi pauline,
u can come join us at:
www.sen*kan*.com
(replace * with g)
u can find lots of SK peps even ur neighbors
happy.gif

cutie_gal

Hi All,

My lovenest is going to be in Sengkang, nw waiting for keys, hee... (so excited abt my reno)
My bf also works during the wkends
sad.gif
Lets plan some activities to do tog, hee...

pkum

Hi all, wow. u guys shocked me. i was surprised by the response. great we can all plan some activities.

i live at sengkang east way near the nan chiau pri sch

cutie_gal

Hee...

I staying more to Buangkok side, but nt so much a prob for me to travel dw Sengkang, n if FH nt using car I can use his, haha

tingz

hi gals, I will be staying in buangkok hopefully by later this year. can i join too? my hb working during some wkend too.

tingz

hi BP,

mine is Aspella, hope to get it soon
happy.gif

I applied for the 2 coris bto too, but both time also didn't manage to get it. you get ur unit from the 1st or 2nd bto? i like coris appearance, v condo like

cutie_gal

Halow Tingz,

I got mine fr the latest WIS, but is reali fate that I got Coris. I actually went for the 05 WIS, viewing some flats there n chance upon this flat, they were halfway thro building it. I fell in lv w the outlook of it, but didn't kn want project is that called, n also thinking must hv been booked by others alr. Sad to say, my WIS '05 was nt successful, cos all the units I like was being choosen, so we forgo. My FH n I actually gg for 5rm flat, dun kn y tat day I tell him go The Coris to take a look, anyway no harm. End up I realise is the blk of flats we like. Hee...
So funny rite...
happy.gif

Aspella is gd wat, nearer to the MRT somemore n the outlook also nice, is the MBR full panel window as well?

I will go for facial, spa, shopping, hv coffee w frenz, or simply laze at hm and wait for bf to finish work.

pkum

somehow mine is same like u. but most of my friends prefer to laze at home. so i usually stay at home. i do mask at home, play pc games(rise of legends)... i nearly forgotten that i still have got spa package with amore.

clement18

Hello everyone,

me also stay buangkok...but me near to IMH side...the place near buangkok mrt is having lotsa of new flats!
happy.gif

tingz

hi BP, really lucky of you! its so difficult to get a choice unit. Aspella ok la, the location is good in term of the commercial area and the MRT. but coris still look nicer. The unit i get only living room is full window, the rest of the room is 3/4 window.

I also the rotting type of gal, heheh. movie, shopping, reading and food!!... most of my friends wkend all reserved for hb/bf so if wkend hb working i jus rot and wait lor... kekek, he always say i no social life :p

pkum

okie i tink i also consider the rottin type.. but i try to go to the gym at tampines on some sundays.

anything to do or chill out in sengkang/buangkok/punggol area?

cutie_gal

Hi Hi,

Today is FRI, Yahoo!!! Hw nice if we were to work 3days/ wk, hee... Jus dreaming...

Tingz,
Consider lucky ba
happy.gif
I also like the exterior design of the flats, but the most impt still lies in hw we do up our hse, hee... But urs is much better than mine cos so near to MRT, I hv yet to try walking fr Coris to Buangkok mrt, is it far??? Is Aspella the blk of flats besides the Coris or further dw, too many projects there, I also blur liao.
I agree with u gals, most of our frenz will be reserved with their bf/ gfs, so we are left to growm mushrms, haha... Wats's everyone's hobbies, maybe we can do take up some courses tog, like cooking, make-up, yoga, etc

tingz

me not too sure wat is available in SK, have not move there yet. I KS la, be prepare 1st. kekek.

ya, agree with u that its the ppl that make the home
happy.gif
from coris to buangkok mrt now think quite far, cos lots of construction going on, so have to go one big round, but next time when the flat there are done, can jus cut across so nearer :D Aspella is jus next to the mrt, if u walk pass there, the 2-4 blk of painted blk is aspella le.

hahaha, grow mushroom, ya lor, think i now already mushroom farm liow. good idea to take up courses any other suggustion?
happy.gif

cutie_gal

Tingz, is gd to be KS at times, me bz w wedding prep, so will leave the hse 'affairs' aside first, anyway I hv nt got my key.

Oor, tat's fanastic. abit regret nw, haha... Cos I was also given some units fr Aspella, Atrina to choose but afraid I hv to wait quite long for the hse, so forgo that.

Wat u interested? Scrapbook class, cooking, dancing, fr there then we can work out something.
happy.gif

Hi Everafter, nice seeing u here!

jengcc

wow!
so many ladies now..
me jus opp varinice @ coris..
maybe can start baking?
swimming..
some activities cos sometimes hb work on weekends then also alone rot at home..

pkum

hehe i am glad i m not alone to rot
we should start something so we can kill time on wkend!

actaully i dun venture anywhr in sengkang..
i wonder what we people can do together..

but its a good start that everyone starts talking abt it now.

cheers

cutie_gal

I love baking too.

Shall we go to someone's hse to bake tog? I kn a bit but it has been ages since I bake. Will do more often when my hse is here. Then can jio u gals to come along.

Who like to DIY own jewellery?

Ever thought of starting some small biz on the net, like selling own DIY jewellery, clothes, since who are staying close to one another I think is a rather gd idea?

Am I thinking too much? Haha...

cutie_gal

pk, the ring looks nice, so sweet...

After my wedding, I will hv more time to do my stuff. Got lots of stuff I intend to do, maybe a bit too ambitious lah...Intend to further my studies, wan keep a dog(my dream), go for cooking classes, DIY own jewellery, scrapbook lessons, yoga, make-up courses, endless stuff... ene thought of finding a part-time wkend job, hee...

Anyway u gals hv fun over the wkends, cheers!

pkum

thanks BP, i really like it very much.

i hope the wedding ends quickly. i too have many things to do. i cant wait for my AD.. its stil 5 mths to go.

stressful1980

Hi Ladies!!

I just happened to see this thread and am interested to join you gals. I am staying in Sengkang as well, hubby is working shift work also. The idea of meeting up is fantastic! Just wonder do you gals still keep in touch as this thread seems to be quiet for quite some times.