Lookin to buy dinner banquet for DEC 2018

Hui Ca

Letting go event venue at Conrad Centennial - up to 15% discount. ($6000-$8000)

Price per table is @ $1688++ for 12 pax (NOT 10), minimum of 20 tables. (Dinner)

pineapplegal

Hi, I have a wedding package with The Summerhouse for dates up till 28 Oct 2019. Date and time (lunch or dinner) is subject to venue's availability but I could help you check for exact dates availability in Dec if you're keen. You may also choose to have your solemnization at the venue as this package provides you with exclusive use of the entire area.

If interested, do pm and I can send across more details for the package. Price can be negotiated. Thanks!

Summary of the package as follows:
  • Bought at SGD35,310 including 10% Service Charge and 7% GST. Package was signed based on 2017 rate of minimum spent for booking of entire venue so it is relatively competitive but willing to let go at discounted rate of up to 20% off
  • Exclusive use of The Summerhouse for 5 hours (the package includesthebooking of entire area, includingCourtyard for solemnization, GardenDomes, Wildseed Café at Level 1 and Dining Room at Level 2)
  • Guest number: 223 pax, additional guest to be charged at SGD134.00++ per pax
  • Food includes canapes and plated menu (appetizer, soup, mains and dessert)
  • Beverage menu includes soft drinks, juices, coffee, tea, white wine, redwine, beer, champagne (for toasting)
  • Dedicated wedding planner
  • Complimentary use of AV equipment and bridal room
  • Provision of Ang Pao Box, Ring Pillow and Feather Pen for certificate signing. Can also provide tea and teacups for tea ceremony if required
  • Decoration (signage, wedding theme with fresh flowers arrangements. Details to be worked out with wedding planner)
  • Traditional ice-cream truck worth SGD300, which includes 250 servings of 4 flavors of ice cream