Local Part Time Maid

jess0707

Hi Belladona,

Which part of Sengkang are you staying?

The part time cleaner i wanna intro is staying near Rivervale Mall. She is experienced and charging $10/hour.

Mind PM me your contact..

forest

Cherly,
Saw ur PM to me.. but i think the email address u inserted is wrong leh... i couldn't reply u... and u have also not activated ur PM feature.. Pls email me again.. Tks!!
happy.gif

fcc

Hi,

Any good part-time maid to recommend for the East area. Willing to come once every fortnight, on Sat/Sun morning....

I need someone who is very detailed, as I am sort of a little bit particular.

Can email me the contact @ [email protected]

yodee

Any recommendation for a part time cleaning lady Living in Bishan. Once a week (preferably weekends) $10 per hour. job include ironing, sweeping, moping floor, cleaning toilets and windows(once a month). No washing of clothes needed!

cutebaby77

Hi Zen & unicorn,

Could both of you give me the part time maid contract no. I really need it urgently co's now I'm on confinement period and no one have the time to do hse work. I live at CCK.

Pls help, thks.

Carol

astrogirl

hi,

my mum (staying at tampines) is currently looking for a part-time local maid to do some household chores like cleaning the toilets, mopping etc. once in a fortnight. weekdays are fine with her.

can anyone recommend someone reliable & thorough in her work, pls?

$10/hr would be great.

any contact no. for me to liase with the person directly?

u may email me at [email protected]

Thank you!

xiaobai1

Hi

Anyone looking for a part time maid?

I can help you all.

I can do all housechores except ironing. My ironing is not that good. So just to be frank with u all. It is just average ironing.

Rates can be negotiable. I can go to west, north and central areas. If anyone is interested, please send me an email to [email protected].

As I can't find a job currently, that is why thinking of being a part time maid is also quite good. As I am in need of money urgently.

Currently I am 25 years old,not an auntie ok. Just joking
happy.gif

Take Care Ladies

Regards
Xiaobai1

momentz

Dear all:

I am intending to hire a part time maid.I live in Ang Mo Kio. Willing to pay $9-10/hr, weekly basis,able to perform basic chores like mopping/vacuming/sweeping,washing toilet,clean windows, change bedsheets, ironing etc.

Any Good Recommendation? Want to find someone honest, meticulous and are able to work independently.

your response and recommedation will be much appreciated. Many thanks in advance.

Pls email me: [email protected]

Cheers:
Annabelle

vicks

Hi Ladies,

I need help here. I am stayin in Jurong East and looking for domestic helper who can come to my place for about once a week and looking at $10/hr.

I need someone who is very good in ironing. Other than that, normal house work to be done will be mopping, vaccuming, cleaning of kitchen and toilets.

Please email me, pm me or call me. Thank you very much.
email:[email protected]
number: 98315479

nanami_yian

I am looking for a part-time domestics helper. Am staying at Sengkang. Prefer every fortnight and sat morning ($10 per hour).
Any recommendation ?

sg_lady

Hi I am staying in Sengkang, is there good recommendation for part time cleaner. She has to be thorough, honest and efficient.

Thank you.

cheerbear

Hi, the part time cleaner that I mentioned, is no longer taking any more deals, so you all do not need to pm me anymore.

samanlyt

Hi anyone, I'll need a part-time maid urgently.

Preferably local (chinese). I'm staying @ Sengkang. Please PM me if there's any recommendations.

Thanks! =)

prettibride

I am looking for a PT maid for Yishun area also..to work on either sat or sun afternoon (3 hours max.). Twice a month..so its bi-weekly.

Chores: Mop the entire house, wash and hang dry the clothes, basic cleaning of the windows, emptying of trash and any other ad-hoc duties if requested. Willing to pay $10/hr. Its just me and my hubby so chores are quite light. Anyone has relatives that is interested pls email me at [email protected] . Thanks!

bei

Hi,

Anyone have any recommendation... I need a part-time maid once a week for my house at Sengkang and my In-law house in Bedok...

Pls email me contact at [email protected]

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sharon__joseph

how come so many asking but no reply?? i m looking for a part-time maid, sat morning at S$10per hour.. staying punggol. can someone help ask around, like colleagues and friends and post the contacts of a realiable part-time maid here... i have asked around and no recommendations leh...

Hi, can check if anyone has contact for reliable part-time/full time maid in JB? Thinking of engaging a maid, either part time or a full time maid cos will be delivering soon and plan to put my bb at my mum's place in JB. We have asked around and but so far no recommendations yet. Any help is much appreciated. Anyone with contacts, can email me at [email protected]. Thanks!

algoh45

Hi everyone out there staying in Seng Kang! Need part time domestic helper? My aunty is a very efficient and thorough cleaner, Satisfaction guaranteed! She is only available in the morning when her 2 kids are in school!

tysk

Hi As i am welcoming my 1st baby next month, I am urgently looking for a part time maid to help out with the general housework in future. Looking @ $10/hr and twice a week. I stay @ CCK and anyone who has got good recommendation pls sms me @81122066. Chinese PR or locals are great. Thanks alot.

chitlets

Hi, I'm looking for a pert-time helper for general house cleaning on a weekly basis around Toa Payoh area. Greatly appreciate anyone with contacts to recommend please.

Please call 93803329. Thanks!

elcube

Hi, I am looking for part time cleaner, willing to come once every fortnight, 2-4 hrs each time. Any day of the week will be fine. Around Tiong Bahru area, only need to mop floor and clean toilet. Pls email me at [email protected]. Thanks!

dawn45

hi gals

i have an aunty who is a great domestic helper, she is able to take up jobs in the east including tampines,sengkang punggol.
Any one who needs her contact can email at [email protected]