Lobang needed for racks in bombshelter/storerms!!!

satay_man

hello88,

I bought 2 that time. 5ft one is $160. 3ft one is $110.

Free delivery and installation. Done in 5 minutes only. All the parts are slotted in one. So very easy to assemble and dismantle. The shelves itself are not one whole length, as shown in the 2nd pic I sent you. Hence easy to install. They also have color version...but think only blue and white, using spray.

tulip_76

Hi dear dear and satay man

Can I have the pics and contacts too? [email protected] Thanks a lot
happy.gif

satay_man

Hi all,

This is the contact for the rack.

Sim Win Liang Pte Ltd
15 Little Rd #01-01 S(536988)
Tel : 62966692 Fax : 6288 8544

Look for Sidney. She's very friendly and will assist you. For those who interested, you can sk her to fax the price and dimension list to you.

Tell her you're recommended by Eason. Bargain is up to you. But she didnt charge gst for me. Hehe.

satay_man

Hi All,

Just to add...

The height is standard 78"
The depth is 12", 16", 20" and 24"
Width or length is 36", 48" and 60"

Mine is 78"H by 20"D by 60"W. It's a 4 shelves including the top one. 5 shelevs also same height H 78", just that the shelves are closer.

jm9

Hi all

Has anybody bought steel racks from those individuals who advertised in tiny leaflets? Are they reliable?

snowbell42

hi guys/gals... is it poss for the bomb shelter to b used s a wardrobe? 'cos tht's my intention then juz heard fr my coll tht it's not advisable 'cos we cant /not allowed to do anything to the wall.. :S jialat..

anyone of u guys d a wardrobe to the bomb shelter? s it poss for u guys to send me a pic of how it looks like? thanks

[email protected]

ahockz

lie, read above, think satay got give hte contact inside.

Sim Win Liang Pte Ltd
15 Little Rd #01-01 S(536988)
Tel : 62966692 Fax : 6288 8544

Look for Sidney. She's very friendly and will assist you. For those who interested, you can sk her to fax the price and dimension list to you.

Tell her you're recommended by Eason. Bargain is up to you. But she didnt charge gst for me. Hehe.

rumi78

What's the difference between stainless steel & galvanised iron for storage racks?

Which one is better and which is more expensive?Galvanised iron is the one shown in this thread? Metallic silver shiny ones?

I bought mine from Howards Storage World. They have a few variations for us to mix and match with so that it fits into the storeroom/bomb shelter. Service at the Harbourfront branch is excellent too!