Letting go pre-wedding photoshoot package with BV wedding

Newbride91

My fiancé and I had signed a pre-wedding package: Romance at BV wedding during their April 2021 promotion.

Promotional price: $1599
Usual price: $1999

Our package costs $1299 (less $300 from the promotional price) because we didn’t want to rent gowns and suits. We have placed a deposit amounting to $600. However, due to personal reasons, we have decided not to proceed with the pre-wedding photoshoot.

We would like to let go of our package. Please feel free to contact us if you are keen to have a pre-wedding photoshoot with BV wedding. We can transfer the package to you at $500 and you’ll need to pay the balance of $699 directly to BV wedding. In other words, you’ll get to enjoy BV wedding April’s promotional price and further discount of $100.

The package we signed includes:
- 1 day photography service (5 hours)
- 1 day make up service
- 3 styling looks for bride and groom
- 3 outdoor photoshoot locations
- 30 specially edited photos
- 1 large album or 24 inch frame/canvas
- Promo gift: all softcopy return

The package does not include:
- All location entrance fees (if any, to pay direct to the locations)
- Photoshoot permission costs (if any, to pay direct to the locations)

Additional chargeable items
- Additional photo editing: 50 sgd /photo
- 16 x 24 bug frame/canvas: $150 sgd

You can choose to visit BV wedding before deciding whether to get the package from us.

You may either rent gowns/suits from other bridal shops or top up an additional $300 (at BV wedding) for 3 wedding gowns and 2 suits.

Please contact me at 97573432 if you have any questions. Apologies if my explanation above is unclear.

Thanks.