Letting go: Pre-owned Galia Lahav Blossom Wedding Gown

ammmy

Hello all,

The dress will only be available in September after my wedding in professionally cleaned condition.

As I got this gown off the rack, I bought it at a discounted price instead of the usual SGD12xxx. So I'm able to offer this gown at 6.5k. Price is negotiable. It's hard to be find a genuine piece at this price, even for pre-owned and there's always resale value as long as you keep it in a good condition.

Original receipt of dress will be provided so that you can check with The Bridal Proposal on its authenticity and just in case you'd like to sell the dress away after your wedding.

PM for more info on the measurements and pictures of the gown.

Eieip

Hello all,

The dress will only be available in September after my wedding in professionally cleaned condition.

As I got this gown off the rack, I bought it at a discounted price instead of the usual SGD12xxx. So I'm able to offer this gown at 6.5k. Price is negotiable. It's hard to be find a genuine piece at this price, even for pre-owned and there's always resale value as long as you keep it in a good condition.

Original receipt of dress will be provided so that you can check with The Bridal Proposal on its authenticity and just in case you'd like to sell the dress away after your wedding.

PM for more info on the measurements and pictures of the gown.

Hi there, is the dress still available?
Please message me at [email protected]

thanks!