Letting go of Thomson Wedding actual day package (Price: $3,699+)

jcaf687

Letting go of Thomson Wedding actual day package.

Package include:
-1 bridal gown rental (international brands)
-1 evening gown rental
-1 groom suit rental
-1 actual day bridal bouquet
-2x corsages for him
-4x corsages for his & her parents
-1xbridal car deco & 2xcar deco

jcaf687

The international bridal gown selection brand will include Nicole Milano, Lady Bird, St.Patrick and white one. No top-up required for the international bridal gown.

The package is $3,699+ (inclusive of 8% GST) with $1,620 (50% deposit paid). For those who are keen, just need to pay the 50% deposit $1,620 to me and the remaining amount to settle with thr bridal shop later.

For interested personnel, please pm for discussion. Thanks.

jcaf687

The international bridal gown selection brand will include Nicole Milano, Lady Bird, St.Patrick and white one. No top-up required for the international bridal gown.

The package is $3,699+ (inclusive of 8% GST) with $1,620 (50% deposit paid). For those who are keen, just need to pay the 50% deposit $1,620 to me and the remaining amount to settle with thr bridal shop later.

For interested personnel, please pm for discussion. Thanks.
The package include veil and accessories.

jcaf687

If possible, let me know your budget for evening gown for price to negotiate.
Hi Jeremy, for $1,620 deposit, I'll recommend you to top-up to rent their international bridal gown for your AD which is more worth it.

If you need AD evening gown rental below $1k, you can try other places (ie.Bridefully yours, The Gown Connoisseur, Rico-a-mona, etc).

For your consideration. Cheers.

Last edited:

Jeremytan83

Yes thanks sorry i been away on business. Na for the amount of 1.6k ,i most likely have to go somewhere else sorry as that amount is more than any ala carte pricing from even high endshops. I hope you get someone to buy the whole package whole.

jcaf687

Yes thanks sorry i been away on business. Na for the amount of 1.6k ,i most likely have to go somewhere else sorry as that amount is more than any ala carte pricing from even high endshops. I hope you get someone to buy the whole package whole.
Hi Jeremy, noted with thanks for your reply. Have a great evening