Letting go Evorich HERF flooring at expo price

suyan

Hi,

me and hubby jus signed a package from Evorich and paid a deposit to lock the Evorich (HERF) High end resilient flooring at expo price of $6.25 psf, original price was S7.50 psf. But my mum dun like the idea of lamination flooring and really against having the idea (u know la, lao ren jia :(, haizz.... ), so decide to sell it away. If any keen buyer, pls let me know. It's definitely a good deal as the sales person demonstrate many benefits for this laminating and provide LIFE TIME WARRANTY against water/ termite/gap.
Free coordination with main ID
No hidden cost
No colour limit.
The sales person pour a pool of water on the surface and guarantee no water seeping through after sometimes. Easy clean surface with marker drawn on to flooring. Even able to clean with damp mop whereas other laminate flooring not able to.
I paid a deposit of SGD500, if not for my mum, i will already do it to my 3 bedroom plus bathroom and even kitchen.
Best price gurantee.
Whatsapp me @98462638

CYKel

I'm doing the survey of tiles and vinyl flooring. Any idea of the product of Evorich? Anyone using it? How's the quality?

Vulpix

I'm doing the survey of tiles and vinyl flooring. Any idea of the product of Evorich? Anyone using it? How's the quality?
Hi, I've quality vinyl tiles flooring from Evorich for whole place since 10yrs ago & it's still doing very well now. EvoHERF vinyl is the most suitable choice for a new, fast & durable flooring if you want to overlay or makeover.