Leonard Drake

whiteveil

hi peach

i went to both cauway pt, compasspoint and ngee ann city branch before. will recommend compasspoint and nac. yup, the centrepoint branch is pushy.

momoe000

Thank you
happy.gif
think i will go try at NAC

reel_me

heys.i just went for my facial today, there are red spots after the extraction and it was so painful. will the red spots go away?.

Hi michelle,
The red spots usually disappear after about 3 hours or so for me. I use the foundation at LD to cover up hehe

lala & tweet, I didn't try/get any of that so no comment from me

ice99

hi michelle, where did you go for your facial and wat did you do? i think the red spots would have gone by now :> next time you can ask them to put some coverstick for you so it wont look so red.
hi lala, i have got a sample of resurfacer but yet to try . maybe i let you know after i try.

missylan

It's been a while since I log in here...

I feel that doing facial at LD is being serve equally and the customer service is very up to standard, ask you cold or not... is the pain bearable etc? Service is very up to standard! But their mask/treatment, I find them so-so leh. How about you all? Doing a cheap $130+ or a x $180+ treatment seems the same to me. I dun see any differences. Just that I enjoy being treat like a VIP. Hahaha... Any idea, the mask/treatment which they apply are under Dermologica products? I know that the cleanser, cream are fr dermologica

Hi missylan,

Yes I agree that the customer service at LD is up to standard. I do like it when they ask if you're cold and stuff. I can see an improvement on my skin after the treatment. More so on the first few ones but the skin definitely feels smoother. I like the eye mask and I can see my eyes looking brighter for a few days after.

wongly_esther

Hi,to all LD customer

I am thinking of having my facial to be done at LD after hearing so many good comment from the past user. Firstly i would like to find out that is there any ongoing promotion at LD for the new customer? Any may i know that how's the service at Harbourfront outlet? or Compasspoint outlet? which one offer better service as both of them are also near my workplace and my home.

Thanks for your help.

diamond42

Hi esther,

Yes! I always recommend Compasspoint becos they are really nice! No hardsell of package or products! But make sure u get the right therapist. I dont really like Florence - the manager there though :p

whiteveil

hi all

went to nac yesterda for my 3rd facial there....my fav therapist Sandra has left aldy so yesterday i was attended by one young lady. her extraction and massage skills r not tat great, probably due to her young age. but wat i cant stand is she tried to hardsell me to sign their promotion package. wasnt even halfway through their package! so sian!

hope not all their therapist r like tat.....she even refused to give me any sample when i asked for it
sad.gif

wongly_esther

Hi diamond42,

I have signed up with LD using your membership recommendation for the $810 Ultra sensitive facial treatment ( before 20%).....i think you are entitled with some free gift but will available to you on June only. Pls check with them.

Anyway, LD is having 50% off for the first trial for the new customer recommended by the existing member.

My therapist is Cassy from Compasspoint.....i think she is quite friendly and no hard sell....much much better than Jean Yip......

BTW, i am thinking of switching to use dermalogica product.....is there any recommedation from you girls?

joy13

Hi Esther

Did you get samples from LD?
I hv also signed up package from LD @Compasspoint but purchased the products elsewhere. LD is giving 5% for products whereas i'm getting 20% from another source. Though i did not purchased from them, they are kind to tell me what products i need.
You might want to ask your therapist abt the products that you need.

wongly_esther

Hi Joy13,

I got some samples from LD after my 1st trial....and i think their product is good especially the barrier repair....i simply love it very much....

Do you have any recommendation for other LD product?
Do you mind sharing the contact on where to get the external source for the LD product which will entitle us for the 20% discount?

Thanks in advance

diamond42

Hi esther,

I would recommend that you get the samples tried out first before you purchase the products. Actually the best person to advise you is your therapist.

Once Cassy recommended you, you can requst for samples, tried out if it is good then order from dermal beaute who i am ordering from. She gave me 20% off the price. If you need to, i can provide you her details.

I have been ordering from dermal beaute since 3 years ago and she usually deliver to sengkang to me.
happy.gif

Glad to know that you enjoy your facial with Cassy. 50% off trial is a lot! Yes..Cassy is very nice too! She is the second therapist i would look for if Grace is not around. I like her facial skills too.

I would also need your membership no as well as your name to check with LD Compasspoint. Kindly reply my email.
happy.gif

Thank you!

joy13

Hi Esther

Agreed with diamond42 that your therapist is the best person to advise you on the product.
I also ordered from dermal beaute for my product. Le me know your email so that i can give you dermal beaute details.

Hi Peach
LD will give 50% off for trial regardless of through membership or not. You can use mine if you want to.

momoe000

Hi Joy13,

I din know they will give 50% regardless through membership or not as they din mention it when i make an appointment with them. Thanks for your offer.
happy.gif
diamond42 already give me her membership detail.

Diamond42,
Thanks for your info. will let you know if i sign up with them.

joy13

Hi Poohie

LD give discount for first trial only regardless of through recommendation or not.
u can code them my membership and they will have record of me as your referral. They do give freebies to referee....if u dun mind.

poohnie

Hi Joy13

icic...actually we dun need to hv membership to enjoy the 50% discount....thanks alot i dun mind perhaps u can pm me yr memebrship no.

diamond42

Hi Faith,

Sorry to inform you that LD dont allow transfer of package to another person. I have helped my friend ask about it before and i was told not allowed. In the end, my friend forfeited the package.

faith_white

Hi diamond42,
thanks for sharing....

LD is "by the book"...very strict...

nvrmind, i think i got to wait till my face condition improve before start the treatment...sian man

whiteveil

ya...i dun like tat they r not v flexible.....

eg. i signed the $135 deep pore cleansing package,........when i wan to try u sensitive treatment tat is the same price....they asked me to signed a 2nd package ...ridiculous rite?

joy13

Hi Whiteveil

They dun allowed u to 'trade' services.

If you dun feel like doing deep pore cleansing during your particular session, you can try ulta sensitive treatment but have to pay $135. It is not necessary to sign up 2nd package. My therapist recommended this to me. Now, i'm on their ultra sensitive treatment package.

Surprised that they asked you to sign 2nd package. Which outlet did you go to?

diamond42

Hi Faith,

You are welcome..yes...that is one thing i really dont like about them. They dont allow a lot of things that other beauty salons allow. From choosing your therapist to changing package.

Hi whiteveil,

They dont allow that but you can try out the individual ultra sensitive treatment as mentioned by Joy13. Not necessary to sign up a 2nd package as all packages need to complete within one year.

Perhaps there is a miscommunication. Do check again with your therapist.

whiteveil

i noe i can pay $135 for the extra treatment....jsut tat i feel tat its not worth and silly cos both treatments r the same price. i remember my ex therapist, sandra frm nac told me tat she will help to customise for me even though i sign the deep pore package but she left them in feb aldy......sigh......
sad.gif

whiteveil

since sandra told me tat she can customise for me, i feel tat the rest of the therapist just wan to make more money out frm me....this is y i got the idea lor.

this mth is their sensitive treatment promo...tats y they keep hard sell to me to push their sales.

eteh3

issit? does all package need to finish in a yr? i got the $1800 for $1388 the other time...

and guess what? i still have 1k+ left, they ask me to sign another $1800 package...feel that everytime i go do my facial, i kenna cross sell. but its like i'm oredi with them, if i like i will continue. no need to hard sell.

gigi20

anyone been to LD at bangkok before? where is it located? going to bangkok next week.. thinking of doing facial there..

joy13

I din encountered the problem with compasspoint.

eteh3,
Dun bother abt their hard sell. so long as we r firm with our decision, they cant force us to sign addn package. which outlet did you go.

diamond42

Hi all,

I also dont encountered any hardsell at all in Compasspoint outlet.

Yes...i was told about that. But they did mentioned that if i have multiple package then they wont impose this type of restriction for me.

Usually i signed up before my current package ends whenever there is a good promotion.

And i am waiting for a 20% off for my next sign up.

For those who are unhappy with a particular branch service, can always lodge a written feedback to their HQ. They would improve on it. And they do really view customer's feedback very important.

Hi gigi20,

I have been there before to buy products. It is located in Siam Discovery Centre Tel: 6662-658 0212/0213.

If you are there, you would like to check out the product prices too. However, i know dermalogica is controlled price but the Bioxil seem to have a price difference.

diamond42

Hi Joy13,

No...i have not tried on that as i find it too ex already. Frankly speaking, if your skin condition is fine, there is no need to do so expensive treatment. My therapist at CMP always told me that.
happy.gif
The usual treatment package at LD would do a good job.

momoe000

Hi diamond42,

U must be wondering where i disappear to after getting your membership no. hehe i din go for facial last thursday due to last min work, has request to be put on waiting list n yesterday they called me up n i went.
i sign up the ultra sensitive package but i haven't get my membership card yet so i dun know my no yet but i have give them your membership detail so maybe u can check wif your therapist.
u mention before u can your product from dermal beaute for 20% off can u share the detail wif me? [email protected]

btw did anyone of u sign up for the love reward program? i not sure whether it useful or not so i din sign up

I have to agree that NAC is a bit hardsell as well. I went on Saturday and they got someone to look at my skin and the lady kept telling me that my skin is VERY dehyrated and VERY congested and kept asking me to try another treatment which cost "only" $160. Not expensive she said. I told her I want to stick to my current ultra-sensitive one and she just leave me alone. But the therapist mentioned that my skin is too congested for her to do much extraction and mentioned that the $160 treatment is good for clearing congestion and helps with the dehyration problem. Personally, I find that the dehyration isn't as bad as when I signed up with them.

momoe000

pls dun scold me for going causeway pt branch cos u all have advise me not to go there ;p. i am those type of lazy ppl who hate travelling far to do something regularly i know if i go outlet in nac or compasspoint after sometime i would find it dreadful to travel there.

just to share first experience there was quite good, they keep asking is everything ok. (wondering is it bcos my first time they dun wan to scare me)they din push me to buy or sign up any package. the therapist mention my face condition quite ok not too congested but the blackhead a bit hard to extract which i agree n say my face was quite dehydrate on the cheek so she only recommend me the skin hydrating masque. the rest of the thing like cleanser din ask me buy cos i say i wan to finish my existing ones.
Maybe it the first time so they din push me i see how it goes for next treatment.

Freaky did they ask u join the love reward program?

whiteveil

yup...they mentioned abt the love rewards program and said tat in future there will not be any monthly promos, only the rewards program. i found out tat this is not true.....frm another therapist.....OMG!

hey gals.....i strongly recommend www.strawberrynet.com for all demalogica products. they r cheap and efficient! ordered them on last tue and they delivered to my hse on sat! everythin is in tip top condition yet the prices r even cheaper! i got almost 30% discount when i order min 3 products frm them. do surf their website and do ur sums.

Hi peach,

My first treatment with them is a one-off treatment which after the treatment, the therapist kept insisting that I sign up for the love reward program cos it's more worth it. I had to keep telling her I don't want to spend that much money and just want to try one programme which is the ultra-sensitive one. This is from Centrepoint branch.

For the next treatment, I went to NAC, everything was fine. The therapist didn't say anything about their product or try to sell their package.

Third threatment, I went back to Centrepoint. Got the same lady as before and she kept trying to get me to buy their product. I do like their extraction there more cos the head of the branch does it and it didn't leave my face as red compared to NAC. After the treatment, the therapist even asked me to give her a ribbon on this pillow thing they have there if I like her service!

Forth treatment, I went back to NAC and they try to sell me a new package.

I'm not sure if it's to do with how many times you've been there but it sure does look like they're increasing the hardselling each time I go back.