Leonard Drake

doremon

Hi Smurf!

OF course i remember u. Okie, i will email u now. Of course interested especially if she worked in LD before.
happy.gif

smurf

Hi doremon,

I have email you the contact pls chk your mail box.

Hi lilacz,
Did u try the cheap way? by using tea bag or frozen teaspoon?

lilacz

Smurf, I din know those r workable ways.Hot teabags u mean?How will it help?Dark circles or fine lines?Appreciate your help.
happy.gif

smurf

Hi lilacz,

The method i state is for dark circles.

For tea bags, just soak it in water for a while & put it on ur eyes for ard 15 to 20 mins.

It does help
wink.gif

p.s. If u are really interested in buying the multi vitamin power firm maybe i can help u to get it at a cheaper price. Cos me & my friend are trying to accumulate our purchases in order to get a bulk discount.

lilacz

Smurf

Yah im very interested.I was in fact thinking of ordering a set of pdts frm essentialdayspa.Is ur price even cheaper?

meowt

Hi doremon,

Pls collect yr skin care travel pack as I have signed up another package with LD yesterday.
happy.gif
For maintenance and not going there that frequently as will be on medication to treat my pigmentation problem.

doremon

HI Meow,

Errr...i don't think i will entitled to the travel pack becos it is only applicable for first time member to member recommendation.
happy.gif

But thanks for informing
happy.gif

meowt

Hi doremon,

My 1st package was the promotional one. They allow me to use the 20% MGM discount within 3 months starting on the day I signed the 1st package.

Rem to get it the next time u r there.

jc_makeup

Doremon, the shipping charges is only CDN5 but if your order amt is CDN200 and abv, shipping is free and right now, they're giving away a full-sized free gift(from a choice of either Skin Hydrating Masque, Active Moist or Intensive Eye Repair) for orders that exceed CDN250-I've got my free skin hydrating masque already! I may need to order some more lolz...

Oh ya, in another thread, u've asked me what my biz is rite? Can u also tell me what are u working as? Btw, when's your wedding? ^_^

lilacz

Hey Smurf, do u have the price which ur friend is selling for barrier repair and microfoliant?I have been calling ur friend but she did not pick up the phone.Am quite urgent on buying the pdts.Mine is running out.Thanks alot.

xoejy

Dear all,
I recently came upon this website and find the information that you gals contribute are very helpful!
I juz signed up for LD trial facial today at their road show in compasspoint. their service was superb. i hope that my experience there will be good too. but hearing your comments and such, i would think that its a pretty good facial saloon to go to!
THANKS so much JC! for recommending the webbie! however, may i ask u? how long do they usually take to ship the pdts over? do they send to ur doorstep?

Actually, i was tinking of getting a mask soon...but i m afraid that LD will charge too high. can the frequent customers of LD let me know what are their price range for masks? and what masks they recommend is good?

thanks so much for clearing my doubts!
=)

smurf

Hi Tobebride,

Can u send an email to me instead & let me know what u are interested in buying, so that I can let u know the price.

Please dont forget dermalogical offer a wide range of pdts, u dont expect me to email u the whole list
happy.gif

Thanks

doremon

Hi Smurf,

I will email u again. I waiting for confirmation from my friend on the Barrier repair. Do u need the order urgently?
happy.gif

Hi JC,

So that means they don't go by the weight of the shipment, u just need to pay a flat rate of $CDN5 for shipping if your order is less than CDN200, am i right?

Usually when do u get your pdt if u place order? And you pay via credit card?
happy.gif

I am in engineering field but freelance in another trade due to interest. We can talk in email.
happy.gif

My wedding is next year - date not fixed yet.

doremon

Hi HoNeYjUL (xoejy),

Welcome to the LD thread
happy.gif
Hope that you will enjoy the session
happy.gif

Suggest u get your therapist to recommend u the right mask. I am not so sure abt their pricing.
happy.gif

jc_makeup

Yes Doremon, you juz pay a flat rate of CDN5 but one usually exceeds the min order for free shipping, like me! lolz..
Yeap, I always pay by credit card
And in ans to HoneyJul, the shipping period is normally between 6 - 10 working days. They will send to whichever address u've instructed. These information can also be found at the website. Enjoy surfing!

Doremon, Sure, my email is [email protected]... wat u wanna talk abt? Is your part-timing related to what I'm doing? ^_^ - Oh! if u're into jewellery making, I surely wanna 'talk' to you, 'cos I'm looking for alternative to provide accessories to my customers!

ribena

hi ladies,

i would like to check if anyone is going for the causeway pt branch for facials?? and which therapist is good over there?

also, what's the benefits of joining as a LD member, and how to join? i also understand that we can quote a member if we want some special discounts am i right?

sorry for the many qns, cos i'm thinking of switching my facials to LD. Thanks!!!

doremon

HI ribena,

U can try Sally at causeway pt.
happy.gif

For member to member recommendation, you are entitled to:

1. 30% off 1st trial
2. Dermalogica Trio kit worth $75.00
3. 20% off any two packages signed up on the same day - facial, eye care or spa also can.

And the member who u used her membership will get:
1. 30% off one time treatment
2. 8 stamps for product redeem
3. the same travel size kit
4. A free facial worth $188

happy.gif

Once u signed up a package - u will become LD member.
happy.gif

marker

Hi ribena are you thinking of signing up with LD? I'm thinking of signing up with them too... but realized i'm already their member when purchased their products hence unable to enjoy their good deal if i sign up their facial packages … …sigh! The packages are very expensive hence if you don't mind I will like to recommend you as a member so that I can sign up too and at the same time enjoy the good deal.

tobebride

Hi ribena,

i'm currently with the causeway point branch. I find Connie quite good. If you're interested to try out, you can quote my membership # (91-19039MM) for the 1st trial at 30% discount.

lilacz

Anyone goes to Century sq branch?Have u tried vivian or priscila before?R they gd?I hate those who squeezes very hard and leave red red marks behind.

ribena

hi doremon,
thanks for your info!
happy.gif
so can i say that once i sign up their package, i'm automatically a member and i can too, next time introduce pple to enjoy the benefits? that also means to say that its better i quote a member's name in order to enjoy the discounts right? how about buying of derma products? do i get any discounts?
oh and does sally hard sell? erm..cos i'm not comfortable with therapist who hard sell kind
happy.gif

another thing to check, is it true that LD does not allow a fixed therapist? can we negotiate on that? sorry for the many qns!! thanks!

hi TCL,
yes i'm thinking of signing up with them, are you going to causeway pt branch as well? sorry can i ask, how come you're their member when you don't buy their package? wouldn't you be enjoying the benefits since you're already a member?

lilacz

Hi ribena, allow me to try to answer some of ur queries.I just started going to LD too and have asked quite a no of qns in the forum.Its my time to contribute too!
happy.gif

Yes once u sign up a package, u r a member of LD.They will assign u a member no so u can recommend ur friends and enjoy some perks.If im not wrong the perks r subjected to current promotion.So its better u check out current promo when recommending friends.Yah i used one of the fellow forum member's no for discount!Much worth it!Discount from LD is only 5%.Believe u can try to get better deal outside.

Initially seems like u cant choose the therapist.But after i went for my 2nd facial, i find that therapist quite gd and made my booking directly with her.Think u can do that too to ensure ur face is entrusted with someone u r comfortable with.

marker

ribena,

Actually I'm not even aware that I'm LD member until i wanna sign up package with them. They told me that i become a member once i purchased their product more than $200 regardless i sign up package with them or not...sigh !! Hence unable to enjoy any benefits unless I recommend someone to sign up.

Likely I will go to Compass pt branch b'cos mine lovenet is at punggol. Checked that it is ok if we are at dif branch, I still can recommend you. Ribina will appreciate if you can get back to me ASAP b'cos I thinking of signing up with them this mths. Their packages are vry expensive so it will be good if I can enjoy the benefits too. Thanks in advance.

If you keen kindly provide your email address, will email you my contact nos. Many thanks.

ribena

hi lilacz and TCL,

thanks for enlightening!!
happy.gif
actually i like derma products a lot, so its very likely i will sign up, but i haven't make a decision yet cos i don't know whether i should sign up with LD or Beauty Inspirations. (i suppose you girls know there's another thread on BI)

i've been to BI for first trial, the result is good, but i'm not very comfortable with the therapist, i find that a lot of things she doesn't know, and its quite noisy the other time i went, not so relaxing. however, the good points about them is their promotions are really good, and if you're in their package, derma products are 20% off.

is there anyone who faces the same dilema as me? or anyone switches from these two, maybe can share with me cos i really want to sign up this month whether is it LD or BI.

TCL, my email is [email protected]

doremon

Hi ribena,

Who serve u in BI? Jessica or Emily? Josphine is good in massage. I understand why u don't like BI becos indeed it can be quite noisy there. BUT most of the times, it is very quiet. I have been there 3 or 4 times and i end up nearly falling asleep on the sofa there. Personally i would suggest u go for BI becos frankly speaking, BI really offer much better value package in term of LD. For LD, u only get to enjoy the discount if you recommend someone. Otherwise, u need to pay in full which can be quite ex depending on your skin condition.

LD is not so flexible as compared to BI. Jessica is always there to be flexible.

To answer your questions:

1. No matter whether u signed package or not, once u spent >$200, u become their member.
2. The therapist can be arranged provided the lady who served u is flexible enough. For my case, my first therapist is Natalie - she always go by the book. My second therapist is serene - she is very flexible and allow me to book under her for my next session. Thus depending on your therapist. Indeed there is this clause that stated u cannot choose your therapist.
happy.gif

3. Most of the time, i find that LD doesn't hard sell but varies from branches to branches.

FOr your info, u should be aware that BI currently have a very attractive promotion on going, thus u may want to check it out and compare both.

I would go to BI if not for the distance. I stayed in sengkang and Compasspoint LD seem so much convenient.
happy.gif

Btw, BI's eye treatment is very good! Much much better than LD.
happy.gif

doremon

Hi ribena,

If u have been following the thread, you may want to take note that smurf have a good lobang where she can get 20% - 25% off derma products.

MEaning orginal price and less 20 - 25%, u may want to check it out.
happy.gif

marker

Ribena - emailed my contact nos. call me if you keen.

doremon - you also signed up with LD at Compass pt.? How do you find serence service? Currently i am using LD products and i find it good, mine complexion improved, hence going to sign up the package at compass pt. Can recommend therapist?

Smurf - are you still around? Heard that you have gd lobang on derma products and i'm keen. 20 -25%less is alot leh as LD are giving 5% off only
sad.gif

ribena

hi doremon,
THANK YOU so much for sharing, like you, another consideration for me to take LD is becos i stay at north and causeway pt is very convenient for me as compared to travelling to fareast. maybe i should not be too obvious in comparing here, its not good, so it would be good if you can email me your number so that i tell you more.
[email protected]

yes i saw previous postings, is it possible for smurf to include me in her lobangs too??
Thanks again
happy.gif

hi TCL,
thanks!

doremon

HI ribena,

SUre. I just replied u twice. Go check your email.
happy.gif

Hi TCL,

Go for Serence. She is better than Natalie. :p

ribena

hi doremon,
i didn't recieve your email leh????
btw sally from causeway pt is not with them anymore.

hi smurf,
yes i've received your mail, ok i'll let you know which products i want once i sign up with LD. Thanks!!!
happy.gif

lilacz

Do most of you use double cleanser and double masque?Some therapists in certain beauty saloon always suggest using a different cleanser and masque on different days.Is this neccessary?

doremon

Hi Lilacz,

I am using the essential cleanser for night and special cleansing gel for day. Essential help to remove all traces of make-up so i used that after work daily. And morning before i go work, i used the gel.

The masque, i have not tried out yet.
happy.gif

meowt

Hi all,

Anybody has ever tried to transfer your existing LD package from one branch to another? How to go about doing it?

Currently with Compasspoint branch but find it too open concept. Anybody has good therapist to recommend at Century Sq and Plaza Singapura branch?

doremon

Hi Meowt,

Actually no need to transfer the package. Just go to any branch will do. That is what Natalie told me before.

Hmmmm......for me, i will usually tidy up in the area where we do facial before leaving LD. Thus open concept don't really matter to me
happy.gif

Care to explain your concern?

cl3o

hi all,

I have S$50 LD voucher

t&c :
1. for individual treatment only
2. redeemable for treatment S$85 and above
3. expiry date 15-Oct-03

willing to sale for S$25

Hv posted in Market place section, then found this thread, hence try if anyone interested

meowt

Hi doremon,

I have already scheduled to go for IPL end Oct. I still have one last de-pigmentation facials.

My next LD package is called re-texturising facials which comes with slight AHA which I intend to use every 1.5 months after I get rid of my pigmentation and skin not tt sensitive.

You know it's like telling the therapist tt she is no good and tt I have to resort to IPL. Don't know how to face her. And ... I also prefer to have a branch with enclosed consulting room. I like their facials but the branch is too open. I am the type who is bo-chap, don't bother to touch up after facials.

doremon

Hi Meowt,

So i see. Hmm...actually what i usually did is just comb my hair and make sure i looked normal before i went out of the facial room. I don't touch up with make-up too.
happy.gif

Okie actually for the therapist right, just call and changed will do. That is what i did also. :p

doremon

Hi Lilacz and Meowt,

I have sent mail to both of you to check on something. Pls check your mails
happy.gif

Hi gals,

For those interested in compasspoint LD, below is the latest promotion:

Sign up any facial package 6 + 1 (min. 570) and get 3 neck treatment and 3 eye treatment FOC.

In addition, for those with birthday in the month of Oct, NOV and Dec, during birthday month signing up of package - u are entitled to 6 + 2 instead of the usual 6 + 1. Today then i know and my birthday just over
sad.gif
sad.gif