Leonard Drake

meow

Hi doreamon,

How much u pay for the package and wat kind of package?

I am thinking of signing up another package near my place after finishing my Adonis package. I passed by Leonard Drake @ Compasspoint just now. That kind of furnishing must be quite expensive leh...

Thks.

doreamon

Hi Meow,

I paid $456 for 6 + 1 treatments after 20% discount - it's a skin brightening cleansing treatment. Where do u stay?

If u are interested just to try out, u can go and try their promotional trial - there are a total of 8 different treatments at only $60.00. This is valid only for a period of time due to their opening in Compasspoint. If u go after their promotional period, for first trial, there will be 30% discount provided only for treatments above >$100.

For signing up of treatment package like what i did, u need to get a member recommendation in order to enjoy the 20% discount. They called it member-to-member recommendation.
happy.gif

There is another place that used dermalogica products for facials as well and highly recommended in this forum. If u want to know more abt this place, just email me as i don't think is it nice for me to recommend another salon in Leonard Drake thread.
happy.gif

meow

Hi doreamon,

I stayed in Hougang South, 20 minutes bus ride to SengKang. May i ask your package, does it come with eye treatment or do they massage around yr eye area?

It's quite a gd deal. I am also keen to try their package. Will try their trial next week when I clear my half day leave.

Thanks.

doreamon

HI Meow,

Then u should try out their promotion treatment first at $60.00. Once u decided that u are comfortable with it, u then sign up their package.

For my treatment, they did massage my eye area including eye brow shaping. No, it's only come with massage without the eye treatment. For eye treatment package, i forgot to include it when i sign up for the facial package.

One thing that i like abt them is your face won't be red red after the facial especially when you just go through extraction.
happy.gif
I have been to other facials that result me having red face due to the extraction.

If u are keen in signing up the facial package, then i let u have my member no. so that u can enjoy 20% discount. Of course, i will also have the member benefits becos' i introduce someone
happy.gif

Hi Yippee,

It is located at Level 2 of compasspoint beside Ness boutique.
happy.gif

meow

Hi doreamon,

Thanks a lot. I have received yr membership no. Btw, any idea when will the promotion end? Do they have spa at the Compasspoint outlet?

Thinking of going tonight after work. But... praying hard as in the IT line, u never know wat will crop up.

doreamon

Hi Mag,

U got mail as well. Btw, i did some explaination in the email too.
happy.gif

Hi Meow,

U are welcome. I not sure when the promotion will end. Spa, u need to check with them as i am not into spa so did not check out the service.

U going there tonight? Hmmm...i was thinking to pop by to get some products.

meow

Hi doreamon,

I worked until 9 plus yesterday night.
sad.gif

Maybe today after work I can drop in Compasspoint outlet. Hopefully no last minute task to rush...

Have a nice day ahead.

cheryl

well i tried their re-moisturizing facial last Friday night and it's great! I was very surprised as it left me looking glowing and radiant, not at all red! Firstly they didn't use tools for extraction, they used the rounded fingers tips to massage out the blackheads etc. And alot of high tech equipments to soothe your faca and reduce the redness etc . I am impressed!
My dehyrated face literally plumped and soothed out!!! I paid $60 in all. well I am debating whether to take up a package...if so i will need one of you gals' IC#. But then....I still have existing package with Estheva....also I ma not comfy abt the place being so 'open' in the compass shopping centre.....see how....

well i will encourage you all have a trial! Next week I am trying out beauty inspirations!

doreamon

Hi cheryl,

Glad that u like their service. Your thoughts are exactly how i felt! After the facial, i was glowing and looking radiant. That was the part that made me signed up.
happy.gif

Not IC # but membership #.
happy.gif

U trying out BI so soon? I thought usually is 2 weeks later then have another facial better??

tobebride

Hi Cheryl,

may i know how much is actual price for the re-moisturizing facial? I've a package with them now but not aware of this facial. Interested cos i've very dehydrated skin.

yep agree the after result of the facial is gd: radint face, high tech equipment and no red face, etc...

Anyone who needs member recommendation, can click on my nickname.

doreamon

HI Meow,

Sure, no problem. Yeah i understand how IT line works. My SIL also in the same line, every night she got teleconference.
happy.gif

doreamon

Hi tobebride,

LEt's share our membership no. here with the rest of the gals. Easier for them too. What do u think? I will start first.

meow

Hi doreamon,

Just applied this fri pm leave. Any idea can I try the de-pigmentation treatment for the $60 promotion trial?

If the feel is there, I will definitely sign up the package. Too stressed and I take facials as a form of relaxation.

gemini

hi Grace
why not make an appointment to go down and take a look at their courses? they have different courses to tackle different problems.

cheryl

Hi gals, i think the re-moisturizing facial cost $95 , dat's the normal price. But they have the $60 special price for 1st timers, so that's why I paid only $60. But hoh....I am skeptical about signing up....first because I have an exisitng package with estheva....secondly....I am concerned maybe they put in lotz more 'efforts' for 1st timers???? : )

I want to try Beauty In because I read alot of raves....especially about they still maintaining good service and attitude post-signing up of package....

smurf

Hi gals

This thread's getting popular with compass point branch promotion.

Does the promotion extend to existing user? I am thinking of going there to try out even though I am already a member . The price is cheap comparing to my existing package.

For your info, u all may call them up at this nos 6875 5175 to make ur enquiry

Another piece of adv, go to LD & get them to analyse ur skin type & the type of treatment require for you. One treatment that is suitable for one person may not be suitable for you clipart{biggrin}

doreamon

Hi gals,

My membership no. is 96-19204MM and their no. is 6815 5175. U all may call up to make appt before going down.

To get 20% off the facial package, u gals need to let them know u have member to member recommendation before signing on the dotted line.
happy.gif

Hi Meow,

I don't think the depigmentation treatment is available for promotion.
happy.gif

doreamon

Hi gals,

I forgotten to add in that if u sign up the facial package through member recommendation, then u are entitled to a travel size pouch with special cleansing gel, toner, exfoliant scrub and moisturer. Of course, the member will also get to enjoy the same travel size pack.
happy.gif

Hi Grace,
It's better that u go down to check on their pricing becos; they have alot for different treatment.
happy.gif

doreamon

HI Smurf,

The promotion is only valid for new customers. Don't forget to collect your travel size pack from white sands.
happy.gif

I took up this package:

Brightening Skin Clariying Treatment
Hello, Brighter Skin. Goodbye, Dullness...
All skins at any age can only benefit with Leonard Drake's new Brightening Skin Clarifying Treatment. The name says it all... brightens and clarifies. Even delicate, sensitive skin prone to dryness with blackheads and congestion can enjoy the purity of an ultra-gentle exfoliation without the harmful effects of over-exfoliation.

It is a new advanced treatment that effectively yet gently rids your skin of impurities, clogged comedones and dead skin cells. Gently clarifies dull complexion to reveal wonderfully clearer, smoother and brighter skin. In additional, therapeutic cooling masque any hydrating spray mist calms and soothes away facial tension. Emerge with a natural radiance, fresh and confident!

happy.gif

coco

Hi doreamon,

I'm back again! So sorry i can't help u ontime as i was oversea during this priod. I've replied ur mail before i know it. :p

doreamon

Hi CoCo,

It's okie. I just replied to your mail. Check it out!

Actually i find their member to member recommendation a lot of restriction and rules which i don't like. However, i don't mind enjoying the 20% off upon the first facial package.
happy.gif

meow

Hi doreamon,

I am quite satisfied with the trial facial. Ended up signing a package with them. I should say they r very friendly and helpful. Well, with the voucher, I am going to another outlet for massage.

U may hv to wait till I sign up another package for yr travel size pack. U see, the promotional package ended up cheaper than 20% member to member scheme for my package. The next package will use 20% member to member discount so that I can get the travel size pack and you too.

My therapist is Natalie of Compasspoint outlet. No hard selling and I find myself very comfy with her.

B

blur_like_sotong

Hi gals,

Juz like to find out whether will ur face become red after the facial ?? I have oily and sensitive skin, have breakout often. Everytime after facial, would have to "hide" at home for 2 days. Would like to try LD but scared of the "after effect". May try after my wedding (scared not enough time to recover). Any good therapist to recommend from Compasspt branch??

doreamon

HI meow,

Glad to know that you are comfortable with Natalie. I think she is my therapist too.
happy.gif
Are u sure that the promotional package is much cheaper than the 20% member to member package? Hmmm.....which package did you take up? Becos' when Natalie calculate for me, we both find the 20% member recommendation package much cheaper??
Explain lei...if really cheaper then i go sign another package with them.
happy.gif

What voucher? Why must go other outlet for the massage?
happy.gif

doreamon

HI Blur_like_sotong,

U can try them as my face did not become red red after their facial service unlike in the past when i had my facial and end up like u, need to hide at home in order to calm down the face. :p

U can look for Natalie. If i not wrong, she is my therapist. Very nice lady. Or u can try serene too. Was recommended by smurf.
happy.gif

When is your wedding?

B

blur_like_sotong

Hi doreamon

Thanks for replying. Okie will give a try after my wedding which is in Sept 03. maybe too stressful, my face has sudden outbreaks...dare not to do anything to it, scared worsen the condition.

meow

Hi doreamon,

I got it wrong. I have already used up the 30% discount voucher for the utra-sensitive facial treatment. The voucher I have now is meant for the 20% disc for the second package. So no discounted massage for me.
sad.gif

I signed up the Marbella treatment package for pigmentation. My freckles are getting worse.... The promotional package is 5+1 for $640 whereas with the 20% member to member recomendation, it costs $648. Only $8 difference
happy.gif
Btw, did Natalie give u samples to try out.

The facial is veri veri gd. I find my face smooth and glowing after yesterday facial. Now that I must RECOMMEND my frenz to try out.

geek

Hi coco

Read that u signed up a package with LD.

How was your sessions with them so far? Do u have the same beautician doing your facial or they always change person.

Very tempted to try their services but didnt walk in. Any idea if they have services catalogue (those that states what service they provide and their pricing list)??

Any discount for first timer?? And if we sign a package with them, we will have 20% discount if we quote another member's name and membership number?

Thanks
happy.gif

coco

Hi Geek,

It's my second appointment with them so far. I would said i'm satified with their service

The same beautician (2 beauticians) will be doing your facial each time. This is their company policy, from what they've told me. In case 1 of them onleave/MC, another beautician can take over as she know ur skin well. So, dun need to worry about that, both skill are equal=gd.
happy.gif

They have a details service list with pricing. U might need to walk in to check it out as not all service is suitable for ur skin type, their stuff will recommend suitable treatment according to ur skin type.

There is a 30% off for 1st timer (only 1st facial)recommend by members. If u decided to sign up with them within 3 days, u're entitle to a 20% off ur whole package. The 3 days time limit is from my fren who feedback to me.

Hope this will help u.
happy.gif

smurf

HI gems,

I used to try the outlet at century square, but to tell u the truth i am not satisfied with their service.

The LD there is more of a open concept. I would suggest u to try the one at white sand. It got an individual room for each client & i find that got more privacy... Staff at White Sand are also more friendly. U can try the gal Meiling, I think she is the head of salon there. She is skillful & very friendly.

So have u been there yet? Dont forget to get your 20% if u sign up for package (recommend by member)

gems

Hi smurf,
Are you willing to give me your membership no.
lame.gif
so I can say you're the one who recommended me? Can I get the 30% off for the 1st facial as well? any idea? Thanks

jasminetea

Hiya everyone,

I'm quite interested to try out LD too. Just discovered there is one at Compass point. Anyone tried out the service there?

Can anyone advise me roughly how much is the package? And from above, I gather if there is member recommendation we can hv cheaper range? Is it valid for different outlet?

Please advise me
happy.gif

Cheers~

geek

Hi coco

Thanks for informing me the details.
happy.gif

Will check them out. Btw, does the discount apply to body treatments, eg. massage??

Any idea when is their last appointment time??

can share who are your beauticians??

doreamon

Hi Jasminetea,

Yes...I have tried out the service there and signed up their package after the first facial on the same day. Like the personalized service. They provide locker for u to keep your belongings etc etc. And the therapist is very nice too. Very caring towards my needs. Plus give me a make-over too.
happy.gif

Not sure if the promotion still ard - now they are having $60.00 nett for a series of different treatments. U may want to try it out. In addition, i got 30% discount that i won't be using. If u interested, i can go with u and check with LD whether can i pass to u instead. I stay in sengkang so very convenient. Just let me know
happy.gif

After the first trial, if u signed their package and used member to member recommendation, then u are entitled to 20% off the whole package plus get a travel size kit with 4 skin care items. Of course, the member who recommend you will enjoy the same travel size kit too.
happy.gif

As for the price of the package, it varies depending which treatment u took up. Best to go there and find out more.
happy.gif

coco

Hi Geeks,

I'm also interested to try out their body treatment, not sure if discount apply to it. Well, update u after my next appointment , probably by next week.
happy.gif

Their (Casueway point) last appointment time will be at 7pm.

My beauticians are Connie & May. If u need to find out more, may email to me at :
[email protected]

S

smint

Hi coco

Thks for the reply in the email
happy.gif

hi meow

u went to compasspoint LD for facial right? just to check with you if there is an invidual room for each person during the facial? Thks Ü
happy.gif

meow

Hi smint,

Yes. It's an individual room. U r given a locker to put yr stuff plus a slip-on to change into. The trial facial comes w minimal shoulder massage. Don't really call it a shoulder massage actually.

Wat kind of facial r u looking 4 may i ask? The other time I tried ultra-sensitive treatment facial... I liked the part when my therapist asked me to breathe in the essential oils she rubbed on her palm b4 the start of the facial. Haven't been to any facial with this b4.

Try it and let me know okie.

jasminetea

Hi Doreamon,

Thank you for the detailed information!!

Heee.. I also stay near Sengkang. So u go facial at Compass point??

When do the 30% discount ends?
happy.gif

Cheers, Jasminetea

geek

Hi coco

Thks
happy.gif

Btw, does Connie and May use their hands or equipment when doing extraction? I dont really fancy alot of machines when having facial.

Hearing u makes me more keen to drop by one day at their salon. Probably do so.

Keep in touch.
happy.gif

S

smint

Hi meow

thks for the infor..great to know is individual room
happy.gif

so how abt th package facial? does it comes with any kind of massage? how abt eyebrow trimming? it is included as well?

i dun know what kind of facial i looking for yet, maybe will ask them to recommen after analysing my skin condition. but i do like facial which includes some essential oils. i been to this kind of facials before...and it is really relaxing when they let u breathe in the oils and give u a head and shoulder massage after that...
happy.gif
makes u all prepared and relax for the facial...cool ;)