Leonard Drake

jasminetea

Hi Autumn_ivy,

Maybe you shd wait after the PS to go for facial. As you know, you need to put on tons of makeup during the PS, it is good to have it thoroughly cleansed after the PS.
happy.gif

For the individual facial, brightening skin is $95 (plus minus) and deep pore cleansing is $135. I think their most expensive facial is $160 if I'm not wrong.

I'm staying very near Compasspoint
happy.gif
Yes, basically their staff are okay and friendly. Some beauticians will recommend you products but they are not pushy. I mean they won't tell you if you don't use this and that, your complexion would get worse. So far, that is my experience with them.

I had requested many times for same beautician (personally I like Carol) but they always tell me cannot. So no choice lor....

Sure. I will email you my membership no in a min.

Cheers~~
happy.gif

jasminetea

Hi Autumn_ivy,

Hmmm.. I think so. You can request to see if they allow you, but I think usually they won't.

Anyway, from what I see. Most of their beauticians are fine. So far, there is only one particular beautician whom I do not like so much 'cos her extraction was sooooo painful. Clara (I wrote Carol in my previous message which is wrong) is my best so far as I think I can click with her more and she is very gentle. She had done facial 2 times for me so far.

Cheers~~
happy.gif

jennl

Hi Ladies,

I have 4 pcs of $50 vouchers to sell away for only $30 each.
Think it is especially useful for those who would like to try their facial for the 1st time.

Those interested, pls leave yr email. thks.

The facial prices are:
- Hyper sentive skin treatment (40mins) $55
-Soothing treatment(50mins) $85
-Remoisturising treatment (65mins) $95
-Ultra sentive skin treatment (55mins) $135
-Skin polishing (60mins) $80
-Brightening skin clarifying (65mins)$125
-skin retexturing (65mins) $125
-Anti- stress multivitamins (75mins) $158

fionevil

Dear weddingmoods, i'm fion, i going facial on next thursday at wisma atria and like to use ur membership no and name. pls send ur full name to my email at [email protected]. Thanks!

Hi Jennl, I am keen too. Do send me the details! Thanks!

doremon

Hi Jasminetea,

Glad that you are enjoying your facials with LD.

How many packages you have sign up with them till now? Me still got 3 more to go :p

Clara?? Is she a new girl? Natalie is no longer with LD compasspoint, she shifted over to white sands.

Me now using serene.

jasminetea

Hello Doremon
happy.gif

I had signed up two packages with LD. (One is the one you went with me) U mean you got 3 different type of facial? Or 3 more times?

No wonder, I never see Natalie around anymore. Clara do looks quite new to me 'cos she is not very sure about where the things are.
happy.gif
But she is great, so gentle and sweet spoken. I can click with her.

They don't allow me to fix beautician lah. So I don't get to know any of them well.

isola

Hello Derma & LD fans - I have 2 Derma products, brand new & unused to sell. Please leave a message if you're interested.

(1) Daily Microfoliant 2.6oz ($70)

(2) Soothing Protection Spray 237ml ($50)

bluesmartie

hello!!! anybody still here???

i wanna ask if LD is hard-sell. i'm interested in derma products so i went to this beauty salon which recommended me to buy $800+ of products on my first visit!! i tink this is pretty ridiculous.

anybody tried deep pore cleansing? i'm interested!

gomugomu

hi all. i aso do my facials in LD. understand that they always got credit cards promotions. i nvr sign up any packages with them. right now it 20% for uob.i was told that the 20% can only be used for first timers. but i went there once a month n can still entitled to 20%. some months it UOB credit card, some months it DBS. aso chk with diff outlets cos diff outlet maybe having diff promotion with diff cards. btw ask whether is there any voucher or promotions. my bf went to PS n ask, then they give us some voucher like a first time trial at a lower price. but the uob 20% was more attractive.

dun be afraid to ask abt promotions!! n i believe that u dun need to quote any members to get disc anymore!!!!

gd luck to all

pompompurin

Hihi.. Anyone been to LD Causeway Point?
I'm thinking to try out their facials there since i'm working at Woodlands. Any promos now? I'll prolly drop by next week. Anyone wanna give mi your membership no? Got discounts or promos rite.... Btw how much is their facials now?

kaye

hi,

I had seen this thread and seems to be alot of gd comments on LD. Wanted to give it a try. May I know if anybody had tried Wisma or PS branch? Wondering if their service is gd in terms of facial and if they are hard sell??

mmqq

I have mine done at LD causeway point. member No: 91-20640-mm. ([email protected])
I think the service is quite okay, effect wise I'm still not very sure. See if you want to quote.

My face can last for about two weeks(smooth and nice) after facial. My package is ultrasensitive treatment. Very EX.

Why dun you just go and have a trial? see if you like it?

kaye

hi QQ,

Do I need yr real name? think I would give it a try after Xmas.

Also, r U working in Jurong Island? or NUS?

fishy

Hi,

The member to member recommenndation still exists. However, the exisitng member herself will not be getting any benefits. As for the new members, they will be getting 30% off for the 1st trial (apply to 1st timer and is for 1 time facial) and 15% off their facial package (6+1 program), provided they sign up within 3 days after the trial.

I just recommend my collegue to the LD @ causeway point.
happy.gif

tora

Hi fishy ,

So how was LD @causeway point .
Wanted to try but I am afriad of those hard sell staff at all these facial center.
Any comment?

fishy

Hi Tora,

I'm with LD causeway point for more than 1 year. So far no hard selling stuff around. Quite happy with their service.

For sure the stuffs will recommend new treatment once in a while. Sometimes asking whether i need to top up any products? Once i told them i will consider, they will stop at that point.

FYI, LD is having 6+2 (for package <s$1k)>S$1K) promotion for this month. Those who are using DBS visa may like to go for 6 months installment (interest free) plan.

tora

Hi Fishy ,

Thanks for your reply .
btw, do you request any particular staff ?Any names?
And if I am interested , do I need any recommendation from you ? how ?

fishy

Hi Tora

Hm...we're unable to request for any particular stuff. It's LD policy. Yet, not to worry, their standard are there. :
happy.gif

U need to quote my name if u are interested as to entitle the 1st trial 30% off and 15% off the total package.

Email me at :[email protected]

niuniu

ladies, LD Compasspoint is quite pushy also. The sales person Josephine, tho very sweet, was trying to sell their packages &amp; their cosmetics products. When I told her I want to think about it before deciding, she change face &amp; even made a remark say, "promo dunno ending when &amp; it will be a loss if don't sign up now". Then she walked away...
nono.gif

Hope I'm not too sensitive, reading too much into her body language....

joze

Dear Ladies

I just went to LD Compasspoint last week and I was truly disappointed.. I told them about my sensitive skin and one of the senior staff - Florence boasted about how professional they are and told me to stop going to my dermologist for Microdermabrasion and they can help to remove my blackheads and they ensured me that they will be doing very light extractions on my face and guess what? I got a very bad visible red marks which look like scars and now I got major breakouts!! I have almost flawless skin for many years and now they ruined my skin! when I went back to them, they claimed it will go off in a few days times and it was more than a week already and the scars are still there!!..Lucky I didn't sign any package with them as I say I couldn't see the results as they put on concealer all over my face after facials and that was why when I got home ..and washed off those concealer, I GOT a big shock and the first thing my fiance said when he saw me was: WHAT have u done to your face?

Now I just have to wait till my doctor comes back from his holiday...and I just have to stay home as it was so depressing!!!!

kaye

hi Niuniu,

I had a bad experience too but its in Wisma branch.
The mgr or supervisor keeps moving her body forward &amp; backward while talking to me and swinging her legs. Its still acceptable if its a small kid. But at her age and her status, she shouldnt be doing that.

I still signed the package cos the lady who do my face is quite good.

niuniu

hi hazel,

I've been to Wisma branch also. The girls are ok except the branch mgr. When I told her I need to think about it, she just say 'ok!', ask for my credit card to pay for the facial service without any smile anymore. When I ask for samples, she say those suitable for me no more already. So upset.
nono.gif

I like Harbourfront's service. The girls are very patient &amp; still friendly when we told them we need to think about signing the packages. My mum also like the girls, especially Tracy.
happy.gif

tomidia

Hi

Anyone out there still with LD's compasspoint? Read abt Jojo's unfortunate experience... but I am lazy to go too far away for Facial, prefer to it nearer to home...
and how the package's charges like?

diamond42

Hi Tomidia,

I am still with LD compasspoint. I have been with them since their opening. Frankly speaking, till now, i have yet to encounter anything unpleasant like what JoJo have went through. And i never encountered any hardsell at all over there. In fact, i was very happy with their services and have recommended more than 10 friends to LD compasspoint.

However, i do agreed that Florence is not professional at all in selling their service, package or products. She tends to withhold certain information eg..if this month there are two promotions ongoing, she would definitely recommend something more expensive to the customers. I have encountered it twice already with her. YET her facial skills is good.

So i avoid going to her whenever i need something. My therapist is usually grace.
happy.gif
If you are still interested, maybe you can go and meet up with Grace or Michelle. Both of them i know very well. Michelle is customer service. She is very nice, patient, understanding and friendly.

Their package usually is 6 + 1. You can check up on their monthly promotion. I think this month, the promotion comes with 7 upper body massage FOC.

I am with them for so long as my skin condition improves a lot after i switch to LD and also i am too lazy to travel too far for facial, prefer something nearer to home.
happy.gif

If you want to give them a try, you can quote my name to them and you will entitled to 30% off first trial, 20% off package if i am not wrong.
happy.gif

niuniu

Hi ladies,

Just wanna let LD users know how satisfied I was when I visited LD in Bangkok. They are located at Siam Discovery Centre 2nd floor. Their service is very good. They are very gentle &amp; patient. Or I can say it is unhurried. Very different from what I experienced at LD Compasspoint.

Their facial treatment is exactly the same as in Singapore (the analysis, the products used, the facial steps, etc) but their pricing is only a fraction. Eg. Ultra-Sensitive Facial is S$135 (SIN) but in Bangkok is only THB1500, abt S$64. I was lucky, they are having a promo now. Buy any facial treatment of value at least THB1400, get a free eye treatment. This eye treatment costs S$50 in S'pore.

They are also not pushy in their sales. They know I'm a tourist so maybe didn't bother to recommend facial program. They only recommended me some products, give some samples &amp; even advised me that if I like the product, can buy in Singapore. This is the kind of service which I like, not pressured.

The therapist who attended to me is Jeannie. Think she's a Chinese Thai. She can speak English so no worries. Think can ask for her coz they ask me which therapist I wanna have. Of coz I've no preference coz it's my 1st time at that outlet. Would receommend you ladies to book an appointment 1st coz I can see that their schedule is quite packed. Their number is 662-6580-2123 (from S'pore HP). If call from BKK hotel, 0-2658-0212-3.

tomidia

Hi Diamond42

Thanks for your reply... can pm me on ur member no and name? maybe go to look for them after my ps... how the 6+1 goes abt? pay for 6 sessions of ur chosen course and get 1 free?

piglet79

Hi hi I'm new here.. am thinking of singing up with LD at compass point..was reading the posts and heard that i can get discounts if i quote some membership name? and also what are some good facials to try as trial?

maybe diamond42 can help? u can email me at [email protected]

mik

hi hi ladies,

anyone can recommend a good therapist at leonard drake harbourfront?

so far, i've been there twice for facials, din really feel comfy.
there was a therapist who was rather hard-sell -- kept wanting me to purchase new pkgs or buy pdts. :-(

diamond42

Hi Evelyn,

Yup! I can give you my membership no. Check your mail.
happy.gif

Hi mikmik,

Look for Natalie at Harbourfront. She used to be my therapist in Compasspoint LD and now she is over there.

In future, just tell the therapist straight that if she continue to hardsell, you will not come here anymore. This usually work for those hardsell therapist. Or change your appt to avoid her.
happy.gif
Then feedback to customer service about this hardsell therapist.

hamster_gal

hi all,

i also have a facial package with LD at compasspoint... had 3 facials so far... mine is the 6+1 package.... so far my experience is quite good.... it's very relaxing and i fall asleep every time
happy.gif

but as for results, i can't say that my face has improved a lot... cos i do not buy the entire range of LD products, only the exfoliant and multivitamin masque which i use once a week.... buying the whole range is just too costly for me
happy.gif

the staff there did try to persuade me to sign up for another package but i just told her straight that i got no money liao
happy.gif

piglet79

hi diamond, got your msg already. thanks!

dear all, any products that u can recommend?
and wats the best way to counteract those pesky hardsell therapists??

piglet79

hi hi me again...sorry ah..so many questions... anyone is with LD century square? cos just realise there's one near my workplace..

mik

hi diamond42,

thanks for your recommendation. i'll ask for her for my next facial. :)

i've called up LD and told them that i do not want her to attend to my facial in future.

next time if they try to hard-sell me again, i will tell them straight.

diamond42

Hi Piglet,

You are welcome.
happy.gif

Recommending dermalogical products should be something your therapist is doing. Just ask them what are the products suitable for your skin and then request for samples. Try it on before purchase.

Hi milkmilk,

You are welcome. Frankly speaking, to counteract hardsell, telling them off in the face is the best way to deal with. This is the most useful measure i have ever used.
happy.gif

happy.gif

Hi Hamster,
I got lobang to get dermalogical products at a cheaper price than LD. You interested? If yes, email me. Don;t worry, i am not the one selling but have been getting my supply from this source. I never buy anything from LD. :D

patlpt

Hello, I was wondering if anyone is interested in the Skin Renewing Booster and the Skin Hydrating Booster? I'm letting it go at 20-25% off the retail price. It's unopened and still in the original boxes.

Please email me [email protected]

jozy

hi diamond42,hv u tried LD at harbourfront their new branch :
http://www.leonarddrake.com.sg/news/harbourfront.html

I need to start on facial before my PS and wedding day and wonder if you can advice me how is their package like, do they do an analysis and then recommend u their most expensive treatment and ask u to sign up?

Does the member referral still on? Would I get discount if I sign a package with them?

diamond42

Hi Ryes,

Yes...the member referral is still on. YOu can use my membership no if you dont mind. My email is [email protected]

If you are interested to try out LD harbourfront, you can request to look for Natalie. She used to be my therapist at Compasspoint before being transferred to Harbourfront.
happy.gif
Nice lady and she won't do hardsell.

Their package cost depend on your skin analysis. So you can walk in anytime look for natalie and ask her to do skin analysis for you then listen to her recommendation for products as well as facials.

For first trial, you get discount and for package sign up, you get discount too using member referral.

They don;t do hardsell on any product or ask u to sign up the most expensive treatment. Ask go for trial first and gauge the feel.
happy.gif