Leonard Drake

babydoll

Hi,
has anyone tried Leonard Drake for facial or day spa treatments? any feedback?
thanks
talker.gif

D

derma

Leonard Drake uses Dermalogica products. It should be good. I have a friend who used to have a not-so-nice complexion but after regular facials there combined with regular usage of their products, her skin is problem-free and glowy.

babydoll

hi kare2711 and Derma,
thanks for the advice. my face feels awful after a bad facial i had recently using natura bisse products which were too harsh on my skin. i heard dermalogica is good, so i'll give it a go and hopefully it will suit my skin betta.
wink.gif

piggy

Hi! I am interested to give it a try too as my complexion is really bad and I have sensitive skin.

May I know where are the outlets? Do they hard sell?

Thanks!

babydoll

hi piggy,
they have branches at wisma atria, white sands, century square, causeway point and prakway parade. you can visit their website www.leonarddrake.com
they seem to be quite reputable, and have day spas around the world. i can't tell you if they hard sell, i only popped into the wisma outlet for a few mins because i was in a rush, and the lady was friendly. she offered me a skin consultation(free) so she can advise me on what type of facial etc would suit me, but i had to rush off. the consultation takes about 15-20 mins.

lai

Hi, I'm currently a member of Leonard Drake... I've already did three treatment... not too bad.. heard that their products are good..but price a bit steep... perhaps u can go 4 a trial b4 u decide whether to tk up the package with them.

joyce

i'm also a member of leonard drake. my therapist is erica of the plaza singapura branch . she's really good. very gentle

babydoll

hi piggy, u r welcome

hi lai and joyce, thanks! i'll give leonard drake a try. did u find the service good? were they pushy with sales?

piggy

Hi Lai,

You mean I can ask for a free trial? For what services? Can you also give an indication of the prices for their services?

Joyce,

May I have the no for plaza singapura branch? am thinking of going there as it is more convenient for me. will probably look for erica too.

Thanks ladies!

D

derma

Prices start from $49 for a normal facial to $130 for treatment facials.

Unless your face is really problem free, I supposed you'd be recommended the treatment facials.

enya

hi hi

which dermologica products would you recommend for combination skin? i am pretty scared of facials ... heard many freak stories about breakouts etc .. my skin is pretty okay, except oily tzone and blackheads!!

C

curious to know

Hi Derma

How much does Leonard Drake charge for eye treatment? Also, does their facials include eyebrow trimming and shoulder massage?

D

derma

Hi enya, it's better to walk in to their salons and listen to their advise as this is the safest bet.

Their special cleansing gel is for all skin types.
Multi-active toner and Multi-active moisturizer should be fine too.

Hi Curious to know, I'm not really sure coz I've never been there for facials before. I just happened to ask for their prices.

piggy

joyce, will the extraction leaves scars on the face? it is painful? will the face be red after facial?

beibao

Has anyone been to the one at Causeway Point?I have been contemplating to go for a facial for some time but I just not sure which salons are good. I read abt. Beauty Inspirations; Daphne from Raffles City salon (cannot remember the salon name but I know they are using Sothy's pdts)and it seems like feedback are good for both. Except that Daphne's treatment are more expensive. But, I also heard Leonard Drake's is also not cheap.

Any advise from anybody?

Thanks!

coco

Hi, i just went for a facial treatment at causeway point (Leonard Drake) last night. I would said their skill are quite good. So end up i've sign up a package with them.
The price are reasonable ( own opinion ). To me, their skill is more important than anything.Their stuff are not pushy at all. During my treatment, they only asked me which and what product i'm using ; which beauty saloon i've visited and so on.
They even never ask me to buy any products with them (only recommend a SPF30 foundation). Once i said i'll consider, they just stop there..
Oh yah, currently they're having a promotion untill 13/7(S'pore sale) on facial package. Normal facial package is 6+1. Now they're giving 6+2.
But, if u have a friend who's a member of them, u are entitle to 20% discount for the whole package. Too bad, i don't have a friend who's a member so take up the promotion package.
If u are interested and would like to njoy the discount, i might be able to help.

S

smint

Hi coco

Glad u enjoy ur facial
happy.gif
I am also looking for a facial salon that is not pushy and skills are gd. hehe

can share with me how much u pay for the 6+2 package? And what treatment is ur facial?

If not convenient to spell out maybe u can email me at [email protected]

Many Thanks
happy.gif

coco

I'm taking up a brightening skin package, it depends on ur skin condition.
My advise is, for 1st vist, simply walk in to check with them the price. They will base on ur skin condition and advise on which treatment is suitable for u. Normal facial (basic) should be S$48. Treatment - S$68 and above( if i'm not wrong).
Initially i intend to try once before i make any decision. If not satisfied, forget about to sign any package with them. End up...i'm satified with their service so sign up with the promotion package loh

For Smint,
U gor MAIL ..
happy.gif
. Pls check ur email

For Pooh,
It's no nice to post their package here. If u dun mind, u can email me at [email protected]

S

smint

Hi coco

Thanks very much for detailed email
happy.gif

ya me too like u have try a few salons but my skin still no major improvements lor. Is really hard to find a gd salon that can do gd for ur skin and yet not push u too hard.

i will pop in this weekend hopefully i will enjoy as much as u do hehehe =)

cheers

coco

U're welcome...
Hope u can njoy their service too.
Share something with u, i saw somebody recommend the 1st time when i went down to book a date with them, one of their receptionist (who serve me) is quite rude (Shall i mention her name?? haha. ). I was thinking if i still want to continue my facial with them.
So surprise that the person who did my treatment was antoher person (luckily). She's friendly enough to make me forgive their rude receptionist.

S

smint

Hi Coco

Luckily the therapist saved the receptionist's butt and got them a sale hehe..:p

the branch u went is woodlands causeway pt right?
abit far from me..I am staying in the east..mayb will go to the whitesands branch..hope they are as good as well..crossing my fingers :p

coco

Morning! Got a number of email to reply, hope won't give wrong impression, abit like sales gal now.

Smint,
Yup, luckily they've done a gd job, else i'll complain .....untill no end..hahhaha
happy.gif

U're going to their whitesand branch? Good luck for u, hope u njoy ur treatment too.
My fren went to Parkway branch, their receptionist are friendly compare to the gal i met .Hm...must complain.

To apple & straighthairgal,
I've replied ur mail.

C

claremounts

hi coco,
can resend again? i tink u missed out the "s" in my email.
thanx alot. =)

smurf

Hi all,

Just want to share with u, I have signed up my 2nd package at Whitesand (Pasir Ris) The staff there are polite & helpful.

From wat I know, if you are introduced by a member, u will be able to get ur 1st treatment at 30% discount otherwise u will ve to pay a full price. Hence if you could just quote a member name or nos, it will be a better deal for all of you out there.
happy.gif

ann

Hi gals

i just went for my trial facial with LD yesterday. It was okay. But i am not comfortable to sign up a package with them.

Would u think it is a betther idea to walk-in facial whenever i need one?

doreamon

HI Ann,
Do u mind sharing why are you not comfortable in signing up the package with them? I am thinking of trying their latest branch in compass point. Appreciate if you can share.
happy.gif

doreamon

Coco! Coco!,

Calling out to Coco. I sent you an email liao, need your membership no. I signed up yesterday at the new branch in Compasspoint. They are having promotion so i tried and find them good so signed up on the spot. They need me to get your full name or membership no.
happy.gif

doreamon

HI gals,

Thanks! I do need it rather urgently as i paid for the package liao at the discounted price so Leonard Drake@compasspoint need CoCo's membership as a record. Anyway, I got Smurf's help liao. Thanks a lot!

Hi tobebride,
Thanks for your offer, smurf has already helped me with that. Thanks!