Leonard Drake

whiteveil

hi jamie

can u email me directly instead of using the singaporebrides link? cos i tried replying but the fuction doesnt allow and u do not accept PM.

aly1010

not sure anyone of u have hsi experience...

i got this sapphire membership which entitles me to some 30% discount on ala carte treatments on my birthday month.. they say wl post voucher to me but never did... now it's over, when i ask them, they say they wont post, instead they wl just tell the customer when they visit them during the birthday month. i felt so cheated.

how do you find the svc at harbourfront? My last 3 to 4 times were terrible.. had red patches that wont go away for a few days, had cream and mask into my nose and mouth, and a 'powerless' massage.

I seriously thinking of changing branch or chge THEM altogether.. I was previously from wisma then change to harbourfront cos it's usually not so crowded there.

Is NAC difficult to book? in your opinion, which is better: NAC, centrepoint or PS?

tweet

Hello Aly,

U do not need to be a sapphire member to enjoy discount during birthday month. Though i think it is only less 20%.
Whom are u using @ harbour front ? I m currently going to harbour front too..

aly1010

ISSIT?!

so i gana conned lah!!!

they give me different pple all the time...
cant rem their names.. oni recognise their faces..

They were really good back at wisma.. not so hard sell oso...

Think i'll try nac

tweet

Hello Aly,

U can insist for a same therapist @ HBF.
I only know about the birthday discount during my birthday month. In fact, it was my regular therapist that informed me about it.
I'm using Natalie @ HBF. U may want to try her out. .

mint

Hi gals,
When I signed up at LD, they already informed me about the special rates during birthday month. So it's strange that some you were not aware of it... hmmm... I guess the service at different branches are really different too.

whiteveil

im frm nac branch and ny birthday is this mth but no one informed me too
sad.gif

faith_white

halo...
is anybody with their platinum menbership?...even if its oreadi discontinued....r they suppose to give ur some rebates when we sign up program with them...?

n anybody know how we can utilise the vouchers?...in the platinum membership booklet?...can w ecombine 2 x $50 voucher...to pay for a facial session

kinship

hi anyone here used eve taylor's products from leonard drake's salon? I just bought an oil for blemishes and stress skin, wonder anyone tried before?

camy

Hi,
I'm new to LD. Interested to sign up their package. Went to the branches to take a look and they keep pushing me to sign up their passion memebership. Should I get that or should I take up those 6+1 facial. Any advice?

diamond42

Hi Rugrat,

Suggest that you try out the 6+1 facial first. Becos personally i dont think there are much attractiveness to their passion membership. I have been with them since 2003 and i am at Compasspoint outlet. There should not be any hardsell at all LD outlets.
happy.gif

camy

Hi diamond,

I signed up the 6+ 1 for the ultra sensitive already. Got free 2 TEC.

I with centerpoint outlet. Anyone can commend is the staff there good?

How is their facial procedure like?

elias29

Can anyone tell me other than Compasspoint and NAC...wat other branch has no hard-selling tactic & their therapists are good? Coz i living in the west leh...Compasspoint & NAC too far for me to go for monthly facials. BTW, can i switch branches halfway after i signed up for their package?

lingztanz

Hi M&M, yes, you can switch branches halfway.
I have been with LD for more than 3years. Previously was @ Compass Point, which was good.. not sure about now cos my previous therapist went to HBF. I am now @ Centurey Square. I signed up for their Passion program. Quite worthy, can accumulate points for product redemption. Everytime there is a new facial program, I will try it for 50% off. I tot b'day month is also 50% off? I was told tat yesterday..

elias29

Hi lingztanz, what's your name of yr therapist? Is she good/professional? I tot of gg HBF for my 1st facial. Wonder do they still have the promo of 50% disc for 1st timers anot leh. Anyone try their acne control treatment? Which of their treatments is good to lighten acne scars?

lingztanz

Hi M&M..sorry for the late reply.. I forgot my therapist name (the one that transferred to HBF) but the one @ Century is Fion
u can try their LHE program..

small2hand

forgot to mention you can buy the products off the website www.strawberrynet.com. i've been buying from there for nearly a year now....prices are at least 20% cheaper and all are geniune products. this website was ever promoted on CNA's morning show just last year. after seeing it, only strengthens my belief on this site !

lingztanz

hi doreen, i've tried most of LD's IPL every time they have something new that came out.. i only tried once every 2 mths so dun tink it really helps in my pigmentation but my skin do look clearer..
hi icemango, care to share with me your contact? You can PM me

ganho

Hi all,
I just call LD compass point for a trial facial.
Was told that the 50% discount still stands if I am refer by existing members.

Can someone here refer me? Please PM me your membership no., name, contact no. and also which outlet you do your facial for their verification.

Much Thanks.

starjoy

my face is very sensitive.. and i am afraid of blackheads extraction.. do they squeeze your blackheads at leonard drake? are their pdts hypo-sensitive? anyone with sensitive skin have tried them b4? pls share.. thanks!

ahdeahann

I have sensitive skin too. I go for their "ultra-sensitive face treatment" and it's working fine for me!

From what I remember (coz i always fall asleep halfway! :p) they will massage, extract and mask for me..

ahann

peach23

Hi,

I am interested in signing up a package with leonard drake.

I know that there is 20% discount for referrals from existing customers. Can anyone refer me?

I am looking to join the HBF branch. Thanks =)

peach23

Hi tweet,

I've sent you a message containing my private email. Have you received it?

Please let me know if you didnt so I will try and send again.

Thanks!

give_me_water

Ahh, thanks tweet & Faith4ever2 for your email. Faith4ever2 - I think the location is too far away. Shall stick with LD for now. =)

Tweet - Thanks tho' it's a little too late, 'cause I already went for my facial last week.

The therapist recommended me a skin soothing treatment. after introducing me to a range of products i should use, i only bought active moist and signed up for the facial package. not enough cash to buy all of 'em. >_> she gave me samples of ultra calming cleanser, gentle soothing booster & skin repair. so far, I think there is some improvement. a gigantic pimple has become smaller. now, only need 'em to extract, perhaps, on my next visit.

well, i want to improve my skin complexion. Hopefully this will work out ... after trying countless of over-the-counter products for so many years....

peach23

Hi tweet,

its okay, i realised i cant use any referrals as the PASSION package was already on special discounted price. =)

I've signed up 2 weeks ago! Thanks for your help again anyway!

pumpkin~puff

HI

I'm interested to do their trial facial and would like to get the 50% discount. Any LD member around to provide me with their details? Pls PM me. thanks

littlejas

Hi,

First time that i am trying LD. I'm planning to go to either HBF or compasspoint outlets. Would totally appreciate if someone could let me use your LD member details to get 50% off, as well as recommend a good beautician.

Thanks. My email is [email protected]