Leonard Drake

momoe000

freaky,

think most of the therapist will try to hardsell u something each time u go there once u sign on their package. i keeping my finger cross it wun happen to me sound scary... will bear your warning in mind.. check wif u, we can just go different outlet to have facial regardless of our package?

i ask the therapist wat kinda product can we redeemn from the program if i remember correctly she say 1500 pt above can redemmn the cleanser find it not attractive so i din sign
Thanks whiteveil for sharing the info.

hi peach,
Yes I think you're right! I'm trying not to think what's going to happen when I'm on my last treatment for the package I've got... I wonder if they earn by commission. I was told that it depends on the package you've got whether you're able to go to different outlets. You'll need to check with them.

haha I didn't dare to ask about the cost too! I didn't even dare look at the products after they're so keen on selling me anything!

momoe000

Hi Whiteveil,

been to the website n they r selling the product a lot cheaper. do u buy in SGD or USD? is there anything to take note when buying online? sorry i sound like a "mountain tortise" din buy anything online before :p
Thanks in advance

momoe000

hi freaky,
same here i din go n look also just sit on my seat n look from far hahaha
i bought the hydrating masque from them though after comparing the price at strawberry.net really got big diff. i bought at $70++ after disc n the net sell ard 55
the therapist did give me alist of things to buy so if i feel i need i might buy online hehe

diamond42

HI all,

For those who have complained abt hardselling at NAC or Centrepoint, what i heard is that whenever the outlet is unable to hit the sales quota, they would do hard selling. And as NAC outlet is located in an exclusive corner in NAC, i heard that they have rather poor sales compared to the other outlets. Not sure are all these heardsay true or not though.

I would advised all of you to take down the name of the therapist that does the hardselling then write a formal complaint via their website. It works and then no more hard sell...ha....haa...haa....my friend did that. And she dont encounter any more hardselling after that official complaint against that particular outlet.
happy.gif

HI Peach,

I would reply your email later tonight.

eteh3

hi joy13,whiteveil,
i signed mine at the Plaza sing branch. all was fine until recently. every time i go for facial, they surely have something to ask me to buy.
most recently is the love rewards program. costing $1000+ when i still have $1000+ left with them.
she intro b4 my treatment, so was scared she will not do a proper job, i told her i need to consider & will inform her after the facial. luckily, when i left, she was on the phone, so i escape her 'black face' look when i said NO to the other therapist.

freaky,
i do the usual ultra sensitive normally. then recently too, she keep pushing for this $160 treatment which is to help unclog pores etc...i think its a new treatment/pdt that will help 'up' their sales.

Hi diamond42,
I'm thinking of sending off the complain form but feel bad if they actually tell the therapist off lots. hehe I think I'll try and see if they sell me anything next time and decide from then.

eteh3,
I told the therapist that I have a budget constrain so she introduce me this other 'cheaper' treatment which is $125... It contains this ingredient that I'm sort of sensitive to and I told her that. Initally she kept saying that their product is ok on sensitive skin but after I told her that I've used something with the same ingredient and it left my skin red and itchy for a few days, she then introduced me this other treatment at $95 which is good for clearing congestion too. They prolly just try to sell off the most expensive package to everyone to hit their target or something.

I wouldn't mind signing up for another package if they hadn't been so pushy.

whiteveil

hi peach
for strawberrynet, i will convert the price to SGD for my easier calculation.

for the love rewards program, $1688 can be only divided to 6 installments....too short! when i ask abt 12 mths installments, they said dun have....so i told them im too broke to sign :p
i have to agree tat the free products for redemption r not attractive at all, one cleanser only cost ard $59. i told them i can get products much cheaper online.

cjbaby

Hi whiteveil,

I've checked the prices from strawberrynet that not all items cheaper leh. Like eye care pdt, microfoliant and booster are less than 15% discount. Some cleanser is around 20% only. But there is more worthy if purchase the masque from them. Anyway, thanks your info.

eteh3

i will confirm only consider another package when mine is like really ending soon. wun be committing over and over again. think will take a lifetime to complete with them.
worse is cannot let others try. dun mind allowing my mom to go but since they dun allow, why shld i be signing nonstop rite?

joy13

Is it 'safe' to purchase from strawberrynet? Seems that more pple is doing that.

It's really against their professionalism by pushing package/products just to meet their sales target at the expenses of customer.
Ladies, be firm and dun let their hard sales tactics affect your decision.
Peach/freaky, go ahead and ask abt the pricing if need to...u hv the right to know.

diamond42

Hi all,

I agreed totally with Joy 13. If continued to let them do that, it would be endless. For me, i only encountered a bit of hardsell by the manager - Florence in CMP in the past but i kept pushing it off so she got the hint and seldom bothered me at all.

I stick to the same therapist if possible.

whiteveil

hi cjbaby

i think strawberrynet is more focus on overall best in prices.....u must buy min 3 items in order to get additional 5% more from them. they have a loyalty program also tat give more discount each time an old customer returns.

i noe they dun give all 30% for individual items but when i checked out.....the discount i got is almost 30% when i bought 3 items.

v difficult for me to explain so much here.....dun wan to sound as though im promoting for them. for those who r interested, u can just check their website.

momoe000

Hi Joy13,

I was afraid that if i start asking then she start saying if she sense i interested then it will be like "neverending story" .. think of it so scary hahaha

whiteveil

hi peach

r u interested to noe all dermalogica prices? i have most of the pricelist.....before their 5% discount. let me know if u r interested....i can email u

tweet

Hi Ladies,
Have anyone of u tried the averine range of foundation also carried by LD ?
I'm contemplating between the Daily Wear Moisturising Foundation vs the Sheer Perfection Foundation. Both are liquid foundation. Any feedback for both products ?

momosa

Hi Ladies,
I've just signed up the love rewards programme on my 1st facial at CMP. I find that the programme is rather flexible as you can choose what kind of treatment is suitable for your face on your facial visit. I used the product voucher to claim their products for my skin as I thought I can see the results faster if i use their products.

So on my first facial, I did the ultra sensitive treatment, and I just had the 2nd facial for deep pore cleansing as they said my face was conjested.

momosa

Hi tweet,
I've been using Averine range since my last facial beautician. I love the products as compared to other brands. I've not tried their Sheer Perfection Foundation before but I'm currently using the Daily Wear Mositurising Foundation. It has a good coverage especially for my problem skin.

missylan

Recently tried their Super Rich sth. For my dry skin, it is good! Think the only good product I tried under Dermalogica. They gave me a sample of booster to apply before it. PPL WITH DRY SKIN: Try it. It is a thick cream but not greasy... skin feels moist and supple.

diamond42

Hi Tweet,

I used their loose powder under the averine brand. The loose powder is good! Going back to it after finishing the Clarins loose powder as i find the averine loose powder dont result me in having more pimples while clarins does.

lingz

Hi there

would u be able to share which outlet is good so far? And any therapist to look out for. Will like to try their facial for the first time. Thanks so much!

susanfoo

Hi flowy

I went to Compasspoint branch. Not bad. So far had done my 2nd facial. They do introduce products to you but they're not pushy.

momosa

Hi diamond42,

Just wondering what's your skin condition like and how long does it takes to be good after you joined LD? As I'm having sensitive skin, I would like to know how long more do i need to go for facial @ LD to achieve no outbreaks result.
kao_shy.gif

witty

Anyone can get the AVERINE product at the very lowest price.Pls click my username.Greatly appreciated.Thanks alot.

diamond42

Hi momosa,

I have sensitive skin meaning that any scrub would cause an outbreak. So when i joined LD, they put me on ultra sensitive skin package. After the extraction, there were some redness but after the mask is done at the end of the facial, my face is radiant without any redness at all. And i did not experienced any outbreaks after the days of facial.

In fact, there were 2 occasions whereby i encountered very bad skin rashes due to cosmetic allergy and LD was the one who helped me.

momosa

Hi diamond42,

Thanks. Ive had 4 facials with LD already. So far there are slight improvement in my skin and there are still a couple of outbreaks here and there (but not as bad as before bfore joining LD)

So just wondering when can I achieve a clear complexion as the therapist said that for my case about 16 sessions, which is still a long long way.

diamond42

Hi Momosa,

You have to complete 16 sessions as mentioned by them becos that was what my friend went through. After 16 sessions, her complexion clear up till now.

witty

Anyone can get the AVERINE product at the very lowest price.Pls click my username.Greatly appreciated.Thanks alot.

tweet

Hi ladies,

LD have the buy package (7 x) get free eye treatment deal (7x) again..need to sign using citibank card. For packages worth > $750 or more.

tweet

Hi Mykono,

Not the 20% as of now.. but i did a quick calculation...the free eye treatment seems to be a more worth it deal for my case.

whiteveil

in my opinion, the free eye treatment tat im using now.....does not have any effect or improvement at all. the 20% is more worth it.

shers83

hi gals,

i sign up their ultrasensitive(x7) + free eye treatment (x3) last mth... now i feel not worth... yesterday i went for my facial, beautican told me oat meat masque shippment delay, so will use cold masque instead... feel tat i lugi leh... my 1st facial for tat package smemore... sigh...

mint

Hi gals,
Besides the Compasspoint branch (which is too far for me), are there any branches that you would recommend me to go for my first time facial?

mint

Hi all,
I had my facial at NAC branch yesterday. It was really very nice. I did the anti-stress treatment so they used the cold mask on me. My face looks better after the treatment. Usually after my facial at my regular beautician, my face looks very red and blotchy and for the next few days, I'll have to double up on my beauty regime. But after yesterday's treatment, I could still go shopping without feeling horrid. I'm quite tempted to sign up for the love program. The service at NAC quite nice too... not sure if it's because it's my first time and they dun really want to scare me off. hehe! Anyone tried mTm before also? Compared to LD, which is better?

wongly_esther

Hi mint,

i have my facial done at Compass point the 4th time already.....so far i am very satisfied with their service, staff is friendly and not hardsell. i also noticed that my blackhead problem seems to be improved....complexion also look better....and i have used their skincare product as well....
I heard that the member to memeber recommendation program is still ongoing right now, you will entitled a 20% discount if you sign up package with them using my reference, and of course you and me will also entitled with a small gift after that.....so you can PM me if you need my membership information.

mint

Hi Esther,
Thanks for your feedback. I have 2 friends who are with LD so I will be using their names. Thanks anyway.
happy.gif