Leonard Drake

doremon

Hi Ribena,

U are welcome.
happy.gif

Hi verre,

I am going to LD compasspoint tomorrow for my facial appt. Do you want me to tell them that you are my gf? If yes, pls email me your name by clicking on my username. Otherwise, of course u can quote my name and membership no: 96-19204-mm. For my name, pls email me by clicking on my username too.
happy.gif
Hope that u can understand.
happy.gif

May i know which lady serve you? I know nana, michelle, serene, florence and natalie. My therapist is always natalie or serene.

For me, i find ultra sensitive not bad BUT i prefer the anti-wrinkle treatment the most however very ex - i think $190 per session :p

I am on two types of package: Ultra sensitive and skin brightening. Ultra sensitive is so far not bad for me becos after facial, my skin condition improves and have maintained so far.

For the skin brightening, i signed that up first before taking on the ultra sensitive. I loved this as compared to ultra sensitive becos after the facial, my face is radient!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

So honestly it is really up to you. For first trial since got 30%, always use it for the more expensive facial first - which is ultra - sensitive.

Other than ultra-sensitive facial, did they give u any other alternative? I was given during the skin analysis.

happy.gif

verre

hi doremon,

The lady who served me was michelle. She was nice and not pushy. She had me fill up a form, then use the machine to analysis my skin. And she suggested that i should get ultra sensitive cos my skin is dry and sensitive. No other alternatives. Sobbb...the price so ex.
sad.gif
i only hope my skin will get better since my AD is 3mths away. I read from this forum that they give them 3 days to decide if they want the package. How come michelle only give me on the spot to decide?

I just send you an email.
happy.gif

doremon

Hi verre,

Don't worry abt it. I will settled with michelle for you. Okie then your skin same condition with my gf. She need more ex package than u BUT lots of improvements.

verre

Hi doremon,

thanks for your help.
happy.gif
so how often do u think i should go? 3wks once, or 2wks once if i sign up the package? really appreciate ur help.

doremon

Hi verre,

depend on your skin condition. I cannot advised unless i seen you. I will get serene to analyze for u. If not serene, then natalie okie?

doremon

HI verre,

bad news. Yesterday serene just updated me the latest change in LD's policy. I cannot help you to arrange for serene or natalie anymore. So i guess on your trial day, michelle will be attending to you. If you are uncomfortable, you can call up to change personally.

Honestly the frequency i cannot advised you too becos i have not met you before. However, my gf on the anti-stress treatment is going every week as her skin condition was quite bad initially. Now, she recovered a lot!
happy.gif
So she switched to bi-weekly.

Unless i can meet you before your visit. Serene told me there is a new change in policy therefore the new member will have to sign up on the day of trial.

But you have the option not to pay in full first so taht you can analyse your face after the trial.ONce you are comfortable with the treatment, then you can pay later in the next visit.

My another gf did switched her package before after her trial HOWEVER i am not sure whehter is it still allowable.

Anyway, i already told serene and Na Na that you are my gf. So they know abt you.
happy.gif

Hi destinee,

The skin brightening facial is $85 or $95 i cannot remember clearly
happy.gif

verre

hi doremon,

Thanks for your help.Maybe i go for my trial tml and see how. I thou michelle is only customer svc?

duffybuff

hi verre & destinee,
if u r staying near the west, then i dun mind sharing my beautician's svs with u..she used to work with LD before..tat was long long time ago..& she has been providing facial svs now at her own home..she uses dermalogica pdts as well & svs are similar to that of LD & in fact i was surprised that her eqpt is newer than that of LD..

PM me if u keen to find out..

verre

hi doremon,

I felt like a mountain tortoise! when i reached there, natelie asked me to change. I gave her a blank look and asked her "y must i change leh?" It was quite embrassing lor.
embarrassed.gif
Serene came to look at my face(she mentioned since i was recommended by you. Haha). after that she walked off and natalie attended to me.Other than that, the facial was good. The only thing i don't like was when she applied the sunblock on me. Look like as thou wearing foundation. But in the end i still sign up with them lor.
happy.gif
i asked natalie if i can get her or serene for my next appt, she say cannot lor. She's nice. She even gave me some samples to try out.

doremon

Hi verre,

don't worry, u are not the first one to feel that way. When i first went for trial, me also was taken aback when they asked me to change.
happy.gif

Glad that serene taken note of you.
happy.gif
Yup, natalie like to apply sunblock for her customers after facial, u can let her know in future if you don't like it.

yup, they are very strict recently regarding the company's policies and regulations. BUt of course, u can always try to ask again when u arrange appointment. Usually after yr facial, u arrange the next appointment right, u can try to book the same therapist.

Glad that your trial went fine and you like them too
happy.gif

verre

Hi doremon,

If i get natalie my next appt, will let her know i don't like the sunblock.

I did try to book her as my therapist for my next appt., but she told me cannot. And asked me not to worry, cos everyone will know how to handle my face..
sad.gif
Maybe i try again on my next next appt.
happy.gif

Now i'm considering if i want to get the products. She gave me some samples which i find it good. How much is the cleanser roughly cost?

Really thank you for your help.

doremon

Hi verre,

U can call up to inform them that you want natalie for your next appt.
happy.gif

The cleanser roughly cost $99 but i got a contact that can get the products at cheaper price. Pls email me for more information.

U are welcome
happy.gif

jasminetea

Hi Doremon,

Still rem me?

I dun mean to be rude here. But it is very true. I tried everytime to book back the same therapist but they told me they can't do so. So I'm really wondering how come you can request for the same therapist most of the time.

I tried it with a few therapist already. I prefer to stick to one therapist too, but so far they never allow me to do so.

doremon

Hi jasminetea,

Of course still remembered u.
happy.gif
How have u been?

Is it? Becos i did encountered the same problem u mentioned then i was quite unhappy so i told them that if i don't get back the same therapist then no point for me to continue my treatment anymore after my package end. :p

I guess it worked becos i usually get natalie or serene. Either one will do. :D

Hi tingting,
i have the contact for all derma products :D

Okie, i will email u the number.
happy.gif

jasminetea

Hi Doremon,

I'm fine.
happy.gif
How is everything for u? Haven't got time to catch up with you.

I'm kind of disappointed with LD to tell you the truth. No matter how I requested, they don't agree lor. Natalie only done the first two treatment for me. After that is Florence who is good also. But at my 4th treatment with a girl (forgot her name), wow I'm really uncomfortable with her.

In fact, I stopped going for 4 months. Recently, they called me and said my package going to expiry soon, have to complete the course asap. So I went back last Sun. The therapist was Clara who is good.

I had requested that she do my facial again but she said cannot as it is not their policy to do so. I told her I prefer to stick to one therapist but she said all their skill are the same and that they recorded all our skin condition in the file so all therapist will understand my skin condition one.

So I kind of feeling frustrated. Though their package is one the most reasonable, I really don't know if I should continue.....

meowt

Hi all,

Never know that there is an expiry date for the package. I still have 6 more facials with them. Wonder they allow me to exchange for products instead. Maybe posted overseas for 2 yrs.

Any idea?

doremon

Hi jasminetea,

I am fine too. Really? I never aware of any expiry date.

Hmm....let me check out again on my next appointment.

jasminetea

Hi All,

I was told that you have to complete the package within 1 yr upon signing. If you have been going reguarly, possibly they won't remind you lor.

They told me after I didn't go for 4 months.

Meow,

I'm not sure if I got the info right. But I was told last time that their facial package and products are different account. Cannot use facial package to exchange for products and vice versa.

mmqq

Hi Doremon and all,
I was told (Causeway pt branch) that I have to finish the whole course within 12 months. However, the person told me that it is not very strict one. I'm not sure whether they therapist was trying to persuade me for signing the package or she was telling me the truth. Maybe you can request and see. Looks like they are not consistent.

_angel

Hi gals,

would like to find out somethings. I'm thinking of trying out the facial at Leonard Drake but izzit necessary to book a package with them? I prefer to pay for individual facial cos my skin very fussy. I'm afraid to be tied down by packages. Do they do individual facials?

Thks

doremon

Hi all,

I would say they are not very consistent. They do have their regulations and policy to follow however, if you are a regular customer of theirs, i think sometimes they will just waiver it off for you depending on situation.

Hi maltbibi and ting ting,

I have already replied to both of you.
happy.gif

Hi angie,

They have individual facial. Of course, u can opt for individual facial but bear in mind that package will be more worthwhile though especially during promotion period.
happy.gif

maltbibi

Hi,

Hope to have some feedback over here. I have posted someting similar under Dermalogica column.

Yesterday, I went to LD for ultrasensitive facial. But they recommended me to sign up two facial treatments, anti-stress and ultra-sensitive.

Would appreciate some advice on the anti-stress treatment. Does it help to unclog the impurities ?

Thanks.

doremon

Hi maltbibi,

I have replied u over at the dermalogical thread.
happy.gif

U can try to ask serene regarding what i have mentioned.

leeds

Hi ladies,

I'm going for facial at leonard drake for the first time tonight. Is it true i can get 30% off if i quote a member's no? Anybody willing to let me quote your no? I think you can get some benefits for referring me too.
happy.gif

Any recommendation for their facial that you feel is best?

doremon

Hi Leeds and wedding moods,

For Leeds to quote yr membership no. you enjoy some vouchers.

And leeds in turn can get 30% off first trial and 15% off for package sign up.

happy.gif

leeds

Weddingmoods,

Thanks will quote your membership later. Tried to PM you but you dont accept PM. Can you PM me your real name just in case they ask. Thanks
happy.gif

autumn_ivy

Weddingmoods,

Can i quote u too.. Can you PM me yr real name.. Me oso wan to try out facial at LD.. Will tere b any difference after 1 facial.. Would it b adviseable to do facial 1 wk b4 PS..

Leeds

Hw's yr facial at LD ytd.. wat facial u do.. hw much it cost..

leeds

Weddingmoods,

The ppl at LD didn't let me quote you cos I didn't have your real name. Thanks anyway.

Hi Autumn,

I love the facial!! Its sooo good, very thorough and generous with their products, unlike other beauty salons i been to. I had deep pore cleansing ($135), supposed to be 80mins, but the gal Jesslyn, didn't rush at all and ended up 2hrs, and my face feels very clean after that.
happy.gif

If your skin is sensitive and tends to get red, i wont advise you to go for facial 1wk before PS cos the extraction will cause your face to be red.

weddingmoods

Hi Leeds & Autumn_Ivy

I am so sorry.. really busy over weekends so I did not check my mails.

Give me your email address if you stil need my name.

I am now doing skin refining.. after facial your skin is smoother. I tried Ultra sensitive and it helps my sensitive skin. Many friends notice my face condition improved after facial & using Dermological pdts.

I go to White Sands.

I also rec'd my friends to use dermalogical pdts cos they don't like facials and they love it too.

Enjoy your facials!!

autumn_ivy

Hi Leeds

U mean yr face all red after the facial huh.. Tink i would go 4 the facial after my PS lor.. Since u say the face will b red after the extraction..

Hi weddingmoods

My email is [email protected]
thks a lot..

jasminetea

HI Autumn-ivy,

Just share with you my views.
happy.gif

It depends on individual whether your face will become red after the facial. For me, sometimes when I got breakout due to stress, after facial, my face will be red for a few days. If however, my face is clear, then it is okay. So it really depends.

You can tell the beautician that you are taking PS, so you do not want too much extraction.

Cheers~~

leeds

Autumn ivy,

I guess it really depends on your skin, like what jasminetea said. For me cos my skin is quite sensitive and gets red easily. But i think should be ok within 1 week. I just thought better not risk anything happen to your face 1 week before the PS lor.

autumn_ivy

Hi jasminetea

Tks for yr advice.. but my ps is on tis sunday.. so would it be adviseable to go for facial..

hw much is the facial package huh.. if after the facial don wan the package the ppl tere will give ppl face see anot huh..

jasminetea

Hi Autumn_ivy,

Personally, I would like to go facial before PS 'cos it will brighten up my skin. If you scare of redness like me, you can tell them not to do too much extraction. I will do that when I got impt fuctions to attend near my facial. But if you are not comfortable with idea, then don't go. Your makeup artist should be able to make you a pretty bride no matter what.
happy.gif

LD got several packages at different pricing, depending on your needs and skin type. I got 2 packages with them. One is Skin Brightening, I think the package is $570 before discount(got 20% discount due to member recommendation). I just signed up Deep Pore Cleansing Package which is $810 before discount. Now they got promotion of 10% discount for the Great Singapore Sales.

Hmmm.. I'm with Compasspoint branch. So far, never see any staff who will show me face. Of course, they will try to convince you to sign but I don't think they will force you. The only thing I do not like about them is they do not allow me to choose beautician. So I got to adjust to different beautician each time I go facial.

Cheers~~

autumn_ivy

Hi jasminetea

I oso tinkin of gg but i scare wait all pimples cm out hw..

Hw much is per facial if i don wan to take up package.. Wil they ask u to buy their products..

They don allow u to hv the same beautician ah.. if i go wil b gg to compasspoint branch oso..Where u stayin huh..

So u find the staff at compasspoint okie..

Can i quote yr membership huh if i go.. can u send yr membership n yr real name to my email [email protected]

Thks..