Leonard Drake

nyny

hi doremon
you are the loyal customer at LD compass point? later i am going there for facial and looking for serene. hmmm... it's a long time that i didn't see her already.
biggrin.gif

doremon

HI nyny,

in a way yes...so far i enjoyed the service they have given to me. And i usually have no problem with the therapist. I mean i usually tell them i prefer the same therapist.
happy.gif

Yup, recently difficult to get serene becos she either on leave or on MC.

nyny

you gals are quite lucky staying quite near to compass point. me can't do my facial there normally. 'cos i am staying at CCK loh. quite miss her actually. she is very cheerful lady. today is special case, 'cos later i will be going to toa payoh, so, later will see her. hehehe...

sweetdarlingpie

i really like leonard drake facials .i have done 4 skin brightening clarifying treatments and already see a improvement in my skin.less congested and blackheads.today i just sign up for another package which is Marbella treatment.

meowt

Hi all,

Can anybody recommend any other online sites besides essentialdayspa that offers cheap Dermalogica products?

Going to use up my skin kits given by LD soon... The products really worked on me but too ex to buy from LD. And.... essentialdayspa doesn't sell Special Cleasing Gel in the pump bottle lah...

meowt

Hi all,

Finally found another online site cheaper than essentialdayspa. It does not carry more derma prdts than essentialdayspa but has what I want ie. special cleansing gel, multi-active toner, multi-vit recovery mask, etc.

It's a malaysia site at http://www.beyondpretty.com. Definitely placing an order in a few days time.

How about Leonard Drake at Causeway Point? Are they as good as the one at Compass Point?

AD another 3 mths to go so tempted to take up a value for money package.

What are the basic facials they offer?

joan

Hi all

Can anybody advise me whether LD have facial treatment that target at lightening the acne scars. Does their eye treatment effective for dark circle?? How much it cost and is there any promotion going on for this month?

Thanks

doremon

HI PPG,

I think the causeway point branch not too bad too. Read somewhere abt them in this thread. DO check it out.

Basic facials depend on your skin condition. The most basic is skin brightening treatment which i enjoyed the most becos really feel my skin brighten after the facial. Don't really like the ultrasensitive treatment despite that they keep telling me good.

HI Joan,

They have facials that lighten acne scars. BUT before u do that, pls go there for skin analysis first.

Eye treatment hmmmm.....i like their brightening eye treatment. Find the difference. Cost not too sure though. Cannot remember already.

Promotion for this month is 6+1 at $388 for skin brightening treatment however pls call to check on the validity.
happy.gif

joan

Hi doremon

Thank you for your advice. However I am quite confused whether which facial salon to go. I also heard that BI had very positive comment. Are LD and BI using derma products.

By the way, does LD have any branch near my hse (near Kallang MRT)?

doremon

HI joan,

Suggest u tried out both for a trial facial. Personally i like BI's friendly environment but a bit out of the way for me so i dropped it. I have been there for body massage till LD started a branch in compasspoint.

Yup, they both use derma products. The nearest LD branch to u is at parkway parade. BUT heard that their service not as good as LD compasspoint. The rest of the branches are Plaza Sin, wisma, tampines.
happy.gif

joan

Hi Doremon

Thank you for your advice. But if I tried both trials, I may still cant decide or even more confused. From 1 trial, I cant tell which is suitable or works better for my skin. (very luan!!)

LD compasspoint is a bit too far for me leh:p What about wisma? Are they good?

Hi,

I have book an appt with LD at Causeway Point for tomorrow but would like to find out if any current members of LD here can help me with the member recommendation scheme. I think the LD girl say can get some discount off the basic facial package price. Many thanks!

cawaii

hi,

i have tried LD ultra sensitive facial and bought their whole range of pdts. but skin still quite sensitive. how long can i see the results - face less sensitive and face more radiant? still got 1 mth plus to my ps.

Hello Cawaii,

I went for my 1st ultra sensitive facial about 1.5 week ago & can actually see improvement in my skin complexion. I don't use their product becos I still have my SK-II cleanser & treatment essence. But gotta admit that the ultra calming cleanser is very good!

Don't get dishearten ok?! Give your skin sometime to adjust & renew. When's your next appt? I'm going for the skin brightening clarifying facial next week
happy.gif

weddingmoods

Hello Cawaii

for my case, it takes 4-6 sessions of ultrasensitive facials before i see the results but of cos during these sessions i feel that my skin's condition improved. Don't give up. If possible u can use soothing booster to help you. Use abt 2 drops at night and your skin will be less sensitive the next day.

As for radiant, you may consider using daily microfoliant. I like it very much!!

cawaii

hi ppg,
had my 1st facial with them abt 10 days ago. going for my nxt appt this fri. frds actually recommend me their pdts and me itchy back side ask my frd to help me buy thinking itz suitable for me base on the write up of the pdt. but face become very dry and peels and aso very sensitive.
panic, went to LD for analysis and was told that my skin very weak so no choice have to sign up package with them even though i havent finish my package with my current one. at least my skin not so dry now...

hi weddingmoods,
they only recommend me the essential oil to help reduce the redness and another microfoliant (cant remember the name).

thanks ladies for your encouragement.. cross my fingers, hopefully will be better soon.

doremon

HI Joan,

Sorry for no reply. I seldom log in nowsadays. Wisma heardsay not very good also however it's up to individual.

Have u visit any of them yet?

Hi cawaii,

Do rest your mind becos my skin do see an improvement over two facials - the ultra sensitive. Usually if your condition is urgent, you can let the therapist know abt it. ANd they will try their best to help u
happy.gif

doremon

Hi Michellexxx (luvduncan),

That will depend on the teens's skin condition. The cheapest i seen there cost $35.
happy.gif

Hi rabbitwsk,

i was looking for u! I am fine. Will email u later
happy.gif

doremon

Hi gals,

LD have a new bridal package catering to brides to be. There are 4 different packages with price ranging from $600 to $1000

In the package, consist of 4 facials, 4 vitals add-ons, bridal make-up, trials and also FOC make-up for Mother or bridesmaid.

Anyone heard of the above or even engaged their make-up?
happy.gif

joan

Hi doremon

Had been busy with sourcing BS lately.... I still have not went for any trial yet :p I got a few wedding dinner to attend so wan to risk in case any breakout.

Recently very bad comment on BI, so got a bit shaken leh.... therefore dun know if I shd still go there...

jennl

Hi all,
I am a member with them too. Will like to say their facials and e products are really quite good. Will go for their facial 2 times a month to maintain and am using their almost whole range of products.My skin is really better now thanks to the facial & products.
Anyone who wants to buy their products at a cheaper price can drop me a note.I get my supplies from sdyney, Australia which is cheaper.I go there abt once a month.I can help you gals to buy at discounted price.

doremon

Hi joan,

Yup...i am aware of the bad comments on BI recently but i have checked with one of the SB girls here who visited them. She said for her case, the service is still there. Her beautican is Emily.

You can call up emily if still interested in BI.

For me, i will still stick to LD becos of the travelling distance :p

joan

Hi Doremon

Thanks for your comment. Wil go for their trial first before making any decision.

But LD at compasspoint is abit too far for me!!

doremon

Hi Joan,

U are welcome
happy.gif
If u can wait till april, then i can tell u more abt their new member program. Heardsay that it is very similar to the old member to member program.

Hi verre,

The ultra sensitive facial cost $85 per treatment. If you signed up a package, then it will be $72.85 per session becos 6 + 1 mah.

Hi Doraemon - Which branch charges $85 huh? I just went for the ultra-sensitive treatment facial earlier this month & it cost $135!!! Don't know kena ripped off or not?! But after member-to-member discount, it cost $90+ lor.

There was this promo 2 weeks ago. 6+1 ultra-sensitive treatment program for $600+. I didn't take it up as I am currently on the skin brightening clarifying program. Quite wasted I would say.

verre

Hi doremon,

so do i need to sign up as a member? for your 6+1, does it mean the 1 is free? is LD at compasspoint good? sorry ask so much...but thanks for tellin me.

weddingmoods

Hi

I think the price for ultra sensitive skin facial is $135. I did that last year. But it was effective for me. Now doing Skin Refining treatment, not bad too. Skin look clear after facial.

doremon

Hi PPG,

Sorry for the confusion. I used a $50.00 voucher thus for me per treatment was $85.00. I did that last year also. Yup, the original pricing is $135. So you did not get ripped off. :D

Yup, the promotion is very worth it. Skin brightening cost $85 - original price right? There is only one skin brightening program, right? I am also on this program.

Hi verre,

Pls take note that the pricing is $135. Yes...for 6+1 = the 1 is free. Whenever u do facial from LD, you will become a member.
So far, i find that LD compasspoint is good. They have very good customer service. I got no complaints abt them. I am a regular there.

They have now stopped the member to member program where you enjoyed discounts, free skin kit when you quote a member's membership number. So if you are interested, you may want to wait till april. They told me got a new program coming up in april - quite similar to member to member program.
happy.gif

HI wedding moods,

I like the winklefree facial which cost $180+++ right? I find that is the most effective. :D Skin look radiant after facial.

exbride

Hi Doremon

Do keep us all updated abt the April member to member program. I'm interested to try out their ultra sensitive facial but it's abit too ex.

Btw, I had tried BI and is quite satisfied with their services. My beautician is Sally. i think she's new in BI and her service is good. She's very gentle and attentive.

doremon

Hi gals

The new member recommendation program is out liao!! See below BUT hor not as good as before.

New customer using exisiting member's membership number:

1. 30% off first trial
2. 15% off all packages

Existing member:

1. Skin kit worth $50.00
2. Some vouchers which can only be used for single treatments

happy.gif

mmqq

Hi Weddingmood,
I'm new here. I just visited LD at causeway pt but they charged me $135 for a sensitive skin treatment (Deep pore cleansing). I wonder why there was no discount? it should be 90+ right?

Sorry and thanks that I brought your membership number as you do not allow private message to you. I din know that they would ask me for the membership number. However, I did not use it coz they said there was no difference, eventhough I quoted your number.

I was given a three days to consider whether to sign up a package or not. $810 (6+ 1 sessions) for a 15% discount, meaning $688.5 for 7 sessions. It was not as wonderful as I thought, but i would consider it okay.

Not sure if I should ask them WHY I was not given the 30% discount.
sad.gif

doremon

Hi mmqq,

I was informed that at Compasspoint LD, there should be a 30% discount for first trial as posted here. Pls verify with the staff as causeway pt again.

mmqq

Hi,
Thanks. I already verified with them last night. They said it was because I did not give them the full name together with the membership number. Really weird and they should have told me so right? So, they promise to give me 30% off for my next visit. Somehow, I doubt their sincerity and professionalism. Anyway, it is settled now. thanks

ribena

hi doremon
happy.gif

thanks for informing us the program..
so if we buy the products, is it still 5% off?
oh i'm keen to go to the plaza sing branch, do you know of any therapist to recommend.

hi QQ
happy.gif

i went to causeway point for my trial too, but i don't like the therapist who served me cos she did a chopchop job and was not clear in her communication to me. so no choice have to try another branch.
happy.gif

weddingmoods

Hi QQ

tried to pm u but cannot. Its ok lah.. I don't lose anything with u quoting my membership no. if you still need my full name pls email me at [email protected]

I tried Deep Pore Cleansing too. Yeah I don't feel the diff after the facial except the face feel smoother lah.. cos have more extraction mah.. but after a few rounds the skin got clearer lor.. meaning less clog hee hee

I go to whitesand. Service not bad hee hee...

doremon

HI Ribena,

U are welcome. I guess so BUT pls check becos i don't buy products from them. I get it from dermapure.

Hmmm....plaza sing sorry i don't have any recommendation on that.

HI qq,

next time when they tell u that, u tell them to check via their computer system. Once key in the membership no, they will have the full details. Just another trick of theirs :p

mmqq

ya, i agree. It was just another trick. Too bad that compass point is too far for me. I believe the ppl there are much more friendly and sincere. Weddingmood, I dun need your full name already. It was settled. Thanks

verre

hi doremon,

i went to the compass point today. The lady recommended me ultra sensitive treatment. i have oredi booked a trial on thursday. is there any good therapist that i can request for on thurs? and also, can i quote your name and menbership nos. so that i can enjoy the 30% trial? The lady told me that after i did the trial with them, i need to confirm with them on the spot if i want to sign up the package. so far quite ok cos no hard selling to me. is ultra sensitive really that good?