Leonard Drake

starrystarry

Hi Ladies,

I would like to get Dermalogica product: Daily Resurfacer. It's selling at LD for $125.
Any chance I can get it at 20% off?

ssl

diamond42

I just became a member of LD. can i check if they will send me the card?

the therapist didnt explain anything to me. ask me to look for her but in the end when i came back (probably about 15mins later),she had asked the receptionist to pass me my products, without explaining to me about the card collection or whatever.
sad.gif

yuki31

Hi SSL,

I had also just became a member of LD.
The therapist pass me the LD card once I had taken up the package after my facial.

cytra

Hi Diamond42,
You are so kind of you because after went to a few archive of the ongoing discussion here, i found that you answers lots of queries as well as pass your membership no. to others.
Last week, i just went to Modern Beauty for facial but for the frist time after facial, i got an awful breakout and they refuse to refund my package money. Thus i intend to switch to other beauty salon and after reading all of you all enquires.
I would like to give it a try with LD.
Would you mind that i use your membership no. And can i have your number because i couldnt find in anywhere that you post. Sorry for inconvenience caused.

diamond42

Hi starry,

Yup! You can email [email protected]. She is the lady we have been getting Dermologica products at 20%

Hi SSl,

The member card is just a normal card that write down your membership no. and the details of your next appointment.

diamond42

Hi cytra lam,

Pls dont say that. We are all here in SB to share about our experiences.
happy.gif

Sure, you can use my membership no. 96-19204-mm and i am with the compasspoint outlet. Can you email me at [email protected] for other personal details? You need it for using the membership no.

eteh3

hi diamond42,

i've gotten ur email.
I'm gg for my 1st LD facial tomorrow at the Plaza Sing br. hopefully it turns out well & i will continue with it.

miyaki

hi all,
I'm a newbie here. Got to learn more about LD facial from this forum discussion. Thanks for the valuable info, diamond42.
I was also planning to go for a trial (first) facial over at LD PS branch but was holding back a little..had a rather bad encounter years back which left me with red, painful face.. Will LD be painful too? *wondering*
hi eteh3, how was your experience with the PS branch? Anyone been there or have gentle nice beauticians to recommend? =)

eteh3

hi diamond42 & LMY,
i'll update here.
i'm going later in the afternoon. so hopefully all turns out well. if i end up with red face, at least i've a wk or 2 to rest b4 i need to attend a wedding.

Pblm is, i've only 3 days to consider if i wanna take up their package. currently, there's a spa place open right below my office. they are offering 50% off facial for all tenants in the building. So was thinking of trying them out. But that will take place only in Dec. by then, i will be way off the 3 days.

starrystarry

Hi Ladies,

Anyone staying around Clementi area? I would like to purchase Dermalogica products from the lady who gives 20% discount.
But if we manage to add up the total purchase above a certain amount, she's able to give more discount.

Let me know if you gals are interested. Can email me at [email protected]

starrystarry

Hi Ladies,

Anyone tried Dermalogica's Daily Resurface, MulitVitamin Power Firm for eye and lip and Special Clearing Booster?
How are their effects?

tweet

Hi Starrystarry,

How much more discount she give ? What is this 'above certain amount' ? I stay in clementi, but was actually thinking of going down to Tampines this weekend to get some stuff from her.

elmobb

hi gals, would like some advise from u. I been having outbreak ever since i gave birth...more than a year now...initally on the chin area that cleared and now is on the cheeks
sad.gif

the breakouts are not like the usual breakout due to oily skin but rather they have "no head" and feels lumpy to the touch and will turn swollen n painful if i try to squeeze(though no point cos there is no head so can't squeeze out also) and the scar will be very dark in colour. anyone had this problem before and cleared after using dermalogica ?

I tot of trying after hearing so many good comments but i'm worried that it will worsen the breakout. please advise.

eteh3

hi all,
i've just gone for my 1st LD facial. Its not bad, not sure if i can say its good.

But i signed up with them. There's this offer right now. Pay $1388 but given value of $1800. each visit, depending on type of service used, amount will be deducted from the $1800 credit.

On top of that, she has given me 2 sets of products to use. Each costs $75 at the outlet. Price tag there, its actually for sale.

They are quite detailed with what they do to you. Coz its my 1st visit, they show me my face b4 extraction then after. Its quite reddish after extraction but after the masque and all, my face dint look red. At least my FH say my face got no diff b4 and after facial.

Using their products now (since incorporated with what i bought), so hoping that my skin will be better. Its less oily already.

The promotion that u guys have mentioned abt free back massage, its for fixed package. meaning i cannot change my facial treatment if my skin changes over time. I've to finish the treatment that i've purchased for (abt 7times).

Coz i've sensitive skin, she recommended that i do the ultra sensitive treatment meantime to stabilise but as it improves, i can switch to the maintenance facial which is abt $70. Meaning I can get more facials out of the amt paid.
My AD is Dec 06, so i've sufficient 'credit' to last till then.

starrystarry

Hi elmobb,

I have the same problem as you.
Mine will grow on fore-head area. It doesn't come out all at one time but when one heals, the other pops out.
This happens to me like once in 2 yrs and I had it for 2 times already. Recently, I think it's acting up again.
What I did the first time was to visit the skin doctor at National Skin Centre. Then they only gave me things to apply, no oral medication. So it took a long long time to heal.
The second time it happened I went to see a dermatologist at CGH. There he gave me things to apply and also oral medication. 3 months and everything was cleared. He says its a form of acne.
You may need to see a dermatologist too if your problem is worst than mine.

yuki31

I was also told that the promotion is until end Dec 2005. They say that it could be used on any facial packages that cost more than $800 before discount.

eteh3

hi starrystarry & LMY,

the $1800 credit will last me abt 13times if i have to stick to my ultra sensitive treatment coz each time is abt $135. in the event my skin does improve & i do not need to do the ultra sensitive one anymore, then i get to do more times.

my therapist is Connie. However, i think they only have one lady doing the extraction. Dint quite catch her name, think its Serene? Sharon? something along tat line.

the discount is more than 20% for this package lor. abt 23%.
Its more worthwhile to take the package for the same treatment, but u have no choice of switching treatment if ur skin changes meantime. no flexibility. that's why i took this promo instead.

Can quote my membership no. if u wanna go and try for the 1st time. get 30% off.
Let me find my card & i will post it up tml.

miyaki

oh great ladies! Thanks for the discount info. Hmm.. just 1 query "one will have no choice of switching treatment if the skin when our skin changes?" Then eteh3 in the case when your skin does not need the ultra sensitive treatment anymore, you get to do more..erm do more treatment of other kinds?

jojopepper

hello eteh!
decided to chk out this thread after seeing ur comment at the other thread
happy.gif

the pkge that ur taking now seems like a gd deal.
quite tempted to try out LD too...
can i also quote your membership no.?
Thanks!!

diamond42

Hi LMY,

If you sign up on package instead of taking the $1800 credit then you will be using a fixed package as compared to the $1800 credit which allow you to vary different facial treatment accordingly to your skin changes.

From my experience, ultra sensitive treatment is the best for skin condition that varies.

happy.gif

elmobb

Hi diamond,

thanks for your help the other day. n thanks for the recommendation to dermal beaute.she's really very nice and helpful. btw, will get my stuff on sat night...can't wait ! btw, u living in sengkang area ? I living in punggol...mayb next time we can combine order to get better discount though now is already very worth it
happy.gif

miyaki

hi diamond or eteh? I think I'm gonna try out L&D before the yr end.. =)not sure if it's possible to quote either of your membership if i'm trying out in PS branch? (",)

diamond42

Hi LMY,

I just pm you.
happy.gif

Hi Whiteveil,

I have heard that PS branch got the worst customer service but not sure now got any improvement?

whiteveil

ya...thats wat i heard too.....not sure abt now though...any gals visited the ps branch lately?

hw abt the compasspoint or orchard branch? any comments?

missylan

Hi all,
I am also a new LD customer. Just signed the $1388 package with them. Hope that their facial and products are up to standard, meaning can see improvment. Keke...

diamond42,
30% off the retail is it still cheaper to get oversea online? I was thinking of getting the Dermalogica stuff online. Got GST?

diamond42

Hi whiteveil,

If you want to go to compasspoint outlet, then i would recommend Grace to you. She have been doing facials for me and her service is excellent! No hardsell of products or programs and asked her about any promotion or products, she always give very frank comments.
happy.gif

Orchard branch, i heard not bad too.

diamond42

Hi Missylan,

Usually it is 20% off retail price. But if combine order up to certain amount which i cannot recall, then we get 30% off. So if any of the gals here stay in Punggol or Sengkang area,we can combine orders.
happy.gif