Lazy BIL

rain1983

to powderful

i think i better not rant here anymore before i'm being labelled as someone who 'washes dirty linen' in public..

thanks for your concern anyway.. :D

ciaoz..

powder

laundee, not GP paper lah..

but it was really interesting to make that observation. it's hard to find a dumb blonde type that scores a perfect 10, amid only 6 out of 6...

when was the last time u met a person whose every sentence was shallow amid condescending, and yet TRYING?

ps: i must admit the same is going for some guys too... this shallow inability to even hold a decent conversation or rebuttal. once they can't rebutt back, they go into this spoilt-brat mode.

powder

SEE! ...what happened to "out of here for good & i shall just silent read from now on... "

i told u it was just a rant. the typical fold-arms and show anger tactics...

knowing very well we're strangers and we dun care... she seems to think it matters...

this is now a case study subject. let's call it "Exhibit PRR"

powderful07

Like I say...

It was just interesting to understand the thinking of women like you who wanna poke her nose into other people's issues...
I'm curious...

Entertain me further then; if you could...

powder

sori man, i didn't know u wanted to conduct an interview... guess she closed the page and stomped off to another forum to rant liao...

i'll get laundee to buy u teh tarik as an apology...

It is interesting to note the following:

After the supposedly "out of here for good" post at 12.14am, the next 1 at 12.20am says "i think i better not rant here anymore...ciaoz" followed by the next one 7 mins later that continues with the conversation. So when is the 3rd one coming?

powderful07

Aiyah, she's just trying to sell off her bridal package to another sucker...

And base on her rant on the other thread...
It's obvious she don't understand what Caveat Emptor is..

powderful07

not fishy...

It's typical for newbie who didnt realise that their real name is displayed besides the nick that they choose...

So most noobs will change it after they see their real name displayed...

Rite, Kailing?

Not sure if it is deliberate. Maybe it is. But somehow I am just sceptical about the reason given for giving up the package. Of course some people may argue on "ren bu wei ji, tian zhu di mie" logic. Anyway, this is totally irrelevant here. Just being KPO.

miloice

"Guys can never understand girls & vice versa." Is this the joke of the day or something?

Fancy someone trying to wiggle out with such a lame excuse. Man.... this is an entertaining thread

alcifertoh

It'll be good to come up with something new. Always the "Guys can never understand girls & vice versa." and "You will never understand me because you are not me." and the "U guys we gals" gets boring.

powder

yeah it's wat i'm hoping for but there's really much left to be desired on the kind of rebuttals u get nowadays... sad thing is that it's just condescending, with little or no weight behind. most of it is just feelings and emotions... all the "i feel" is not backed by anything solid, but by personal preference and expectations...

wat makes things worse is that the persons remain clueless and dun seem to actually have interest to improve the situation, but just to bitch. then expect the world to revolve around them...

oops, am i bitching?

ps: HBH, how abt the classic use of "we girls" to pull every lady in...

laundry_woes

No, u're ranting. It has a majestic air to it.

Can I join ur side? Minus the manipulation by my lower brain. Ooo... Tat'll make me the perfect human then.

powder

huh? wat side? no need a side... never was. only weak pple need a side or form a side... 'majestic' is for powderful, he hankers after it.

the perfect human are normally the cremated ones... only the living think they are...

alcifertoh

Yeah and goes by the matter of fact that everyone who does not agree with them are guys.

When people are presenting facts, logics and point of views, they go emo. Then try to carry it off elsewhere or speak on behalf of all liao. End of day they feel that they are the unsung heroine that martyr for their gender.

Self-centered. One common traits, they always start off on how bo bian they are and as if they do not have a choice in the whole situation when you can easily give them several choices that one is able to realise if they keep their perspective open within a few puffs, then focusing on I, I, I...

And one thing I can't agree more is the fact which mentioned earlier that, once they come over more often, the whole family has to adjust themselves to suit them. I never ever gave a nut to these peeps. When my brother's Ex came over, I don't give a hoot abt her either. If she would to come hiam my family's culture and such, she can go F herself.

That's what happened to my brother's ex. She tried to isolate him from our family. That's why she's the ex now.

Speaking from so much across threads, they never admit to the fact that if they cannot stand the culture at the other side, they can choose not to go. There's always a choice. If you do love your partner that much, it would not be much problem for you to compromise that slightest bit in habbits than bitching all these away as if they done you the greatest unjust.

They just need to be starved. Eat too full liao. As quoted by a friend of mine, "Plucking problems out of the sky, ground and even out of their own ass to make life more interesting."

I wun be bothered if my bil is peeing or shitting into plastic bags. I am not the one clearing for him. I would be more concern on why he is doing these than being cannot stand all these.

laundry_woes

I was referring to the non "we girls" side.

Dun we hide in our rooms when well-meaning (but nevertheless kaypoh) relatives come over? At least I do. After all the greetings. How many times can u talk abt the weather?

P/s: I come out to pee though. Need too many equipment otherwise.

powder

well HBH,

tat pretty much sums it up... not sure if it's gender or upbringing, but go pple's house, there must be some decorum on our part... can't expect others to have to change themselves to suit us. anyway most of us - our house is our sanctity... how painful will it be If when we return home, we still gotta see to it that Outsiders/guests are pleased... the one that takes the cherry is the one where tat young lady goes to the bfren's house OWNED by the mum and expect the mum to totally respect her, the mum can't even change channels without some comments from her... (as a son i would no doubt Dump the girl based on that performance)

aiyah on the number of posts... let's just say i have more to share and i'm OBVIOUSLY not here in the forum for myself (some pple think there's this Huge reputation reward going on in here the more posts u have). But it's understandable i guess... many pple have no voices in real life, so the internet is where they become the person they really wanna be cos in real life, they dun have the courage to be. which brings me to testify that powderful is as much an a$$hole in real life, he is definitely himself.

powder

laundee, try adult pampers... get half dozen to keep around the room handy...

got non-girls side meh? anyway the guys have generally been a convenient punching bag in the forum... i guess the shallow ones need a common enemy, particularly if they need to consciously keep their partners fault-free cos they 'simply cannot let go'...

miloice

frankly, we don't need to look very far. See how the Aware sega has went. DRAMA emotions to the max.

Ladies, is this the kind of behavior you would like to identify with? Indeed, I don't understand. We are all humans and not to be judged by the prick or boobs. That's isn't too complex to understand?

alcifertoh

Yep,

When we go ppl's house, well we have to behave and respect it as their house. Be it friend's, in laws or relatives. They have their lifestyle habbits and are hospitable to cater to us as guest. We are intruding them, not gracing them our visit.

Let alone some whom the mum of bf or mother in law is helping out with their chores and still hiam tang hiam sai about how it's being carried out. And when questioned about choices, there's always thousand of excuses to justify why they can't do it themselves or have a better way to handle the thing.

Never follow closely on the aware case. But just know that they made quite a big fuss out of the chairmanship with emotions running wild and getting personal. The ex newly elected chairman might have a case coming due to her over expenditure over the month. Think she burst 90k on a month while the organisation's annual running fund is 300k.

Hbh,
Well 90k isn't a big issue because 3000 new members joined AWARE after the huge hooha LOL. The membership fee is $40 pax, summing up to 120K of cash inflow

powder

u mean u're not Aware?
happy.gif

alcifertoh

Haha Green,

That would more or less depends if the members are there to stay or simply for vote polling. True it's 120k of membership but in return, they gonna function on the remaining 30k for 11 months for the operational expense of receiving the 3000 members and generate more funds wor.

Actually I do wonder if the headcount gonna stand. Or they are just purely supporters of the newly ousted chairman.

What's the saga about ah, correct me if I am wrong. Browse through and hearsay abit. Old committee started working on gay and lesbianism rights. Then the new chairman and committee felt it's not right and straying from the original agenda of the org liao. Then they have an election. Alot of new members joined and voted the new chairman to be chairman. Then old committee does not recognise cos they claim alot are new votes and suspecting new chairman of pulling votes lor.

Then they jian and jian. Emo jian till very ugly. Then last sat they had another EGM. Then appoint another new chairman that supercedes the old committee and the ex chairman.

Then now new chairman trying to put things back on track again and claimed her biggest challenge now is to manage the huge membership, from originally 300 spartans to now 3000.

Persian king gonna headache liao.

alcifertoh

Haha gonna crack a sexist joke here. Last time used to joke:

"One woman by herself cannot do anything. Two starts to gossip. Three you will have a market. Four it will be World War III. Five it's the end of the world."

300 the persian army also having a hard time liao not to mention 3000 :p

alcifertoh

Thats y last time emperors always die young or halfway they enter monkhood hahaha.... But seriously, I think the commotion would be bad. Having a mic or not would make no diff. It'll be so chaotic.

susanna_low

haha..i tried to read the newspaper but the news really doesn't interest me to catchup the whole story.
What is this Aware abt? Women's right grp? Charity grp?
These ppl doesn't look charitable to me and look more like trying to gain fame for themselves.

vios

wa lau, should leave this thread alone mah...

so that more forumers can contribute their own share of stories about their lazy BIL. Perhaps, some will register in this forum just to rant in such topics.
And very soon, there'll be more and more 'competitive' versions such as "i tell you hor.. mine worst", "No lah... yours not so jialat.. mine can pee out of the windows hor."

let the bitching continues....

alcifertoh

Nbz... pee out of the windows that got me cracking hahaha My bunch of friends and I ever got drunk and we pee over the roof *PROUD*

alcifertoh

Wanking out of the window?

"My BIL is a wanker! Worst than yours! you say sian or not? He always hide in his room and wank and never come out!"

alcifertoh

To think back I really cannot quite get over the part that when parents/in laws receiving help from us, it's termed as a PRIVILLEDGE from us to them.

As if we bestowed towards them the goodwill and they have to kiss our feet for it. If I am the in law I would probably charge such people from using my toilet or drinking from my home.

My sentiments -> Puiz

Er xin.